Enter the warzone, deth to mr.jdm998: Verses only

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

MR. JDM998

Alright wannabe Bruce Lee how you been? /1
    Are you still a joke reppin' the Dr Suus team as a reclused being? /2
    Still bitching with T.A.C like a baby? Improved at writing maybe? /3
    Still frothing at the mouth like you've got rabies for anything Asian daily? /4
    I hope you don't underestimate how I bring the thunder make- /5
    A single blunder mate and you'll be chilling under a grave /6
    You're just Mr Irrelevant like the final draft selection /7
    So when I beat you I'm destroying your last chance of redemption /8
    Fuck wearing threads from Abercrombie and Fitch /9
    You'll like your clothes were designed by Judge Dredds long shotty bitch /10
    That means when I'm aiming at yah head there's no escaping death /11
    I'll be breaking yah neck or gaping yer chest /12
    Either way this'll be your dying day simple and plain /13
    I laugh at your hopes slipping away like old people falling in the rain /14
    No wonder all your verses are the same 'cus the way you argue in vain /15
    Makes it seem like TAC bitch slapped you so hard it damaged half your brain /16
    This ain't the thrilla' in Manila it's Tokyo vs Godzilla /17
    I'm much iller your weak styles going extinct like mountain gorillas /18
    It'll be like you're on Death Row when I leave you with a Crooked I; you'll change from a bitch to a Lady of Rage /19
    If you don't get locked in Tha Dog Pound you'll need a Dr Dre to give you a 2Pac of band aids /20
    I'm writing the type of lines you've never seen before /21
    What comes out my hands' sharp like I've got Wolverines claws /22
    Your weak bars should be revoked take your lineback like a 3-4 /23
    You don't have enough weight to make an impact like anorexic chicks on see-saws /24
    Like prison wings at nine PM when I hit you it's lights out /25
    When I bring the claymore broad sword and the chainsaw to the war bet you don't wanna fight, pal /26
    Your punches are elementary so there's no way for you to dis-credit me /27
    When I win I want my votes Paid In Full like Rakim and Eric B /28
    I eat weak MCs like you with a beer for lunch /29
    How are you a DethStryque when you can't even land a clear punch? /30
    I goggled your name and got artists made manga and anime? /31
    Ironic you're into that mate but couldn't draw up a decent verse any day /32
    And if after this I don't get this boards respect /33
    I'll be opening draws to get, my sword and bayonet /34
    Find you on google maps get a flight allllll the way to the US /35
    Then use the blades to puncture all the organs in your chest /36
    Now crawl back to playing warcraft before I maul at you with a baseball bat /37
    You aren’t all that you're small crap and I support TAC ignoring your ass /38
    The posts you make give me the impression that you're a depressed reject /39
    With no friends his own age, well we know only little kids like the DS /40
    No chance of beating me any vision of victory is all in your mind like telepathy /41
    Your legs'll get cut off at the knees like the trousers worn by Charlie Sheen on TV /42
    You've got the lyrical ability of ET drunk off of a bottle Jim Bean and a martini /43
    This is easy when every simile you write's cheesy you're beneath me /44
    When I fire out shells you recieve L's of a loser you'll be a perfect specimen /45
    The gun dispenses lead prescriptions to your brain like it's herbal medicine /46

I only put 46 but obviesly you can do 48.

MY FIRST ROUND RESPONSE

I'll bring the Apocalypse quick whether I'm hockin the spits cockin the fifths or droppin the fists
    Are you outta ya wig? Ain't no way I'm uh lose to this post-Y2K Oliver Twist
    You softer than gossamer is! I'll fade ya like champagne bollinger hits!
    Punch ya knot til it flips! I ain't yer girl's bball coach but I'm ballin yer bitch!
    Ya spit's cold? I'm defrostin ya spits! If you're awesome? I'm awesomerest!
    So know ya role like actors gettin Oscars n shit or the chopper uh lift n send you flyin like saucers n shit
    I'll go Kostner with spits til ya tossed in a ditch if you try me or defy me jerk!
    You cheated me once,but after my REVENGE they'll find you in a Tombstone like WYATT EARP!!
    I got a nine that works! When I light it twerp? It lifts ya lid like the first time you're tryin herb!
    So raise ya hands in the air n keep em high you jerk or I'll make you hide in Earth like Neo's Zions were!
    My freeflows fryin Herbs like JDM! Deth the Reaper's groove's de-spining him!
    Didja see his pic? He looks like somebody force fed Hieneken tuh Ebenezer Scrooge's Tiny Tim!!
    JDM wants war? ALRIGHTY THEN!! I'll let the heater Uze//ooze inside of him
    After that? They won't find him when I bind him high tide him n wave him goodbye...POSEIDON HIM!!
    Since you cheated the last time we battled,you'll get the backhand, capped then snored this dance
    I'll stretch ya,step on ya spine n throw up WESTSIDE...cuz that's the Black Man's Captain Morgan stance
    I'll craft a rap and crack ya gourd with chants til ya corpus is stamped like when the fo-eight busts http://images.wikia.com/jvs/images/5/56/6a00d834515f7269e200e54f5b2a808834-640wi.jpg
    Or I'll raise the scope n spark! The lark will give you an open heart like a soul mate does!!
    You'll get cold ate up for writin a song about "Death//Deth and All His Friends" like Coldplay does
    My punches go tuh ya teeth like Colgate does n when this ofay slumps? I'll snatch his cash like probate does!!
    I'll let the fo spray slugs now you're a cold case,punk! JDM I'm droppin a rap
    That put saws tuh ya cap n lays you down face-first like I'm massagin ya back
    I'm flossin the fact I gave her dick yer Mom enjoyed plus I'm cookin ya noodle like Ramen boy
    Look at his pic! I bet this Little Lord Fauntleroy fondles boys Almond Joys!!
    You beat Deth? That's raw horse shit! My jaw scorches til ya squad's corpses
    So stay in your lane or I'll cut it off like street repairmen's saw horses!
    One punch uh leave you sprawled,dorkus n planted like Fall orchids
    Plus mauled by war spits! You beatin me is a oxymoron...like a "Tall Dwarf" is!
    You'll gitcha ass ripped son like you sat n spun on the nose of a small swordfish
    Or we can duel n I'll hit this fool with cruel dual Wall four-fifths (Walther. 45s)
    Stoppin ya roll like stalled Porsches liftin ya higher than tall forklifts
    N drop you so deep underwater you're swimmin in Finland with Dall's Porpoise!!
    My massive wrath uh slash you in half like Darth Graul's sword hits
    N start buryin your corps when my barbarians storm in like Gaul forces!
    Punches launch you off into orbit while my dick sticks in the jaw of ya whore bitch!
    My hardcore scripts makes you expire B! My flyer free leftcha chin meat split
    Cuz I ain't losin tuh U.K.'s rap version of the star of "DIARY OF A WIMPY KID"
    Deth packs tools like race car's Indy pits! I'm smokin yo klikk when liftin pumps
    That knock you sidewise through England's streets like you Tokyo Drifted through Britain,chump!
    You just mad I speed bagged ya momz sweet vag after I tea bagged her like Lipton,punk!!
    Git ripped in chunks for sayin you can rap with me! I'll larkin smash yo ass with speed!
    You got the game locked down? Deth's a playa unlocked like Harlequin Mask in Assassin's Creed!!
    You ain't serving this Negro my wording is lethal! Straight merking you nerdling like bursting them Eagles!
    My lyrics ARE like ET drunk off Jim Bean and martini...they fade you in ways no Earthling can equal!
    test
  2. DethStryque

Enter the war zone: Deth to mrjdm998

Droppin my response today, then I'm smashin mah homegurl Jai-z right after. Yall vote on her battle with TaC in the RBL

I'll pen a free that rips ya limbs in three then chars this mark! You Brits is weak!!
    If your puns' primed with tough lines above mine..
    ...then why're your best punchlines the bars you bit from me?

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...y-double-tap-match-mrjdm-v-s-dethstryque.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...t-matchup-gramur-0-0-v-dethstryque-0-0-a.html
    I'll mop yo spiel stomp yo grill then put arrows in ya guts with Tanto skill
    My sable skin makes me an Obsidian weapon with bars sharper than Hanzo steel
    Songs so ill my tongue barbs tame barbarians like Conan and Thundarr
    I don't just come hard...I'll snatch flames from every galaxy n spit em atcha in one bar!!
    I could plug my gats to wall sockets n still won't catch a gun charge!
    When my gum spars you bum marks and ya errant wimpy simp frees
    I get outta pocket like a bear within Tahiti...
    ....blade ya fade n spray ya grave with American Graffiti
    I'm too arrogant to be beat! Ain't no way you'll truly chew this moolie!
    Deth Stars in Wars! When the fifth go boom I'll bring your Temple Doom...LUCAS MOVIES!!

You said you'd take a plane to my country? Muthafucka before it gets off shore
    I'll hit your plane with a gang of lightning bolts like you pissed off Thor!!

Why yall got me battlin these weak ass Brits? I already proved I'll pound them punks
    JDM? Already scalped him once. His crew? Already clowned them chumps!
    But diss my martial arts n you'll git Falcon Punched into a thousand chunks
    By rappin that's snappin n crackin lids faster than Dragon Fist Master Shaolin monks!!
    I'll guillotine kill ya team with my falchion tongue n go Long Beach strong heat wild on son
    Pull ya hoodie over ya head n give ya cowl some thumps from a prowlin bunch of howlin pumps!!
    My astoundin puns hit like growlin guns!! I won't just wet this pussy I'll drown this cunt!!
    He wasn't swimming at the beach but dawggy JDM's soggy when he's found in trunks!!

Did you see JDM's little goober middle schooler pix before they got took off site?
    He looks like a so-so rappin homo shaggin Frodo Baggins lookalike!
    Dawg I'm a monster with dope in my veins...a Komodo Dragon hooked off pipe
    But you no flow havin rooks're all hype!! My fearsome frees uh nuke this dude n
    Kick bars so powerful they star on Stan Lee's TV series SUPERHUMAN
    I'll beat cho ass! Wait...I'll say it in British English: I'll give you a bloomer bruisin!!
    What's in ya future? LOSIN!! I got this rap crap bagged like I'm pooper scoopin!!
    This ain't a battle...this is Deth's frees showin you the right techniques for goober chewin!!
    Cuz JDM? That loser's losin...to me! He's a HOMO without the SAPIEN
    Dawg I'm blazin him with rabies phlegm that Swayze's JDM trey bien [ trey bien=very good, or a whole lot ]
    While I get head from his momz and her lady friend! My heat's servin you queers
    I'm knockin this buster's structure down like reverse engineers!
    You Herbs disappear from 3rd bursts in ya ear for steppin tuh Deth,fool!
    For shoutin:"Let's duel!" My Tek tool shat on you like you splashed in two cesspools!
    I'll choke you til you blue in the face and your flesh cools! Flex? Git dropped, nitwit!
    I'll make "the little tryck in you" have a "coming out party"...like "Debutante Midgets"
    Cook up some drama? I'll eat it n diss the chef like restaraunt critics!!
    Deth's the best! You not! Get it? You'll get stomped tuh sleep if we spar, B!!
    Cuz when Brits try taxin Americans we give 'em Boston Tea Parties!!
    JDM moppin me? Hardly!! He'll get his raps splintered n smashed upon
    N stamped upon like chihuaha pups actin rah rah ruff with Mastodons!
    My rap's massive brawn hits you...and it AIN'T YA MULE MISSING when I say yo ASS IS GONE
    Gitcha hat split, stomped! My rhyming sabers gotcha chopped n lost like high sea sailors
    Deth Stryques ya clan with Life Erasers! You can't "find them lost characters" with the "Tai Chi Chasers"
    Try me player? Not good! My punches rock n throw ya like Bricklayer Shot Put
    Gitcha knot hooked with punchlines that stay raw like they're not cooked n heat ya ashes like hot soot!!
    Ock, look! Im your genetic superior! I top your genes//jeans like Hot Topic!
    Dawg stop it or I'll call flames down on your dome like God's Prophets!
    Got clocked with every spot on your bod socked with Glock rockets
    Your block? Mopped it! N ya squad's top? I Ichabod chopped it!
    Dawg I got "heated jeans"! My rod launches reloads n claps hottest!
    When you got heated jeans?...You got Hot Pockets burritos in ya back pockets!
    test
  3. DethStryque

test
  4. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

test
  5. DethStryque

whaassssuuuup bruh. Yo I read that battle between you and JDM and man...how did that battle have ZERO votes in it? You guys were throwing hard punches man and I gotta admit that MRJDM really surprised me with that closed caption/video of paint drying punch. I was like ROFL that kid threw a scorcher there and he was pretty creative--especially for him--throughout most of the battle.

He would've given you closer combat at 12 bars, but vets know that younguns don't have the firepower to be maddmonsterbeastnasty for a full song so 32 bars crushes them and 48 bars separates real lyricists with real firepower from the field of up and comers, pretenders, never wills and never cans...

...you just bodied him with nonstop punches. He can't outwordplay you. Most people can't. Trying to engage you in your style of combat is for most lyricists a sure and certain way to die painfully in a very public and humiliating way.

That closer of yours. That closer of yours. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. You wrong for that one.

v/ Smitty

You swept every category except the standout single punch category...that closed caption/video of paint drying joint from MRJDM was crazy.

But you had way more CONSISTENT hard hitting punches man so you won the overall punchline CATEGORY, you just imho didn't own the SINGLE MOST POWERFUL PUNCH. You pretty much arrogantly dominated every other category except Sound Manipulation and Rhyme Scheme.

So yeah, vote on our battle right here if ya can...
    test
  6. smittyrhythm

Appreciated, I will drop a vote for sure might take me some time I want to read it thoroughly..is this the battle in its entirety? Wasnt sure it took me a sec to realize you had jdm's verses dropped for him. Sorry bout last night tho btw :funny: I was drunk and bummed out about my rm alias gettin blown, I guess it doesnt make much difference if I change my name my style and demeanor would still be recognizable lol but hey seriously thanks again for the support bro I am very humble. I'll get this broke down and posted asap
    test
  7. DethStryque

Yeah actually JDM is supposed to have the last drop by I just got informed that JDM isn't allowed on RM anymore.Hope that's not true, but if it is? Yeah a vote is needed and appreciated. I kinda dropped a blind drop on my second verse just in case JDM couldn't come back so if needed the voters could select either one of my two verses and compare them vs JDM's one verse and see which they preferred on a pretty even basis.
    test
  8. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Dunno where this not allowed shit came from, I just don't post much anymore.

It's been like 6 months, in all honesty I couldn't care less. I'm not even gonna bother reading your verse, if you want to act like you won by taking months and finally dropping a verse when I rarely even log on anymore, go for it.
    test
  9. DethStryque

Yeah I know irl stuff happens. happened to me and that's why it took so long for me to come back and see what happened. Like I said, I keyed a verse against you and Jai months ago using my cuzn's cellie but RM ate the verse. I then forgot about the battle til months later when I decided to check to see who won. So...yeah. If you don't wanna drop? S'okay I unnastand.
    test
  10. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Daaamn bro! Bring this shit to our nxt battle! Niceness man. U kno all we do is elevate each other man. U hav my respect as a lyricist.

Mj better Beat It, he dont want none of that. Lol
    test
  11. Poc*

Poc* New Member

Something vicious was displayed!
    test
  12. DethStryque

Thank you mayne much props for the comment!!
    test
  13. DethStryque

"Mj better Beat It, he dont want none of that. Lol."<---HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MUCH THANKS FOR THE PROPS FOR REAL AND THANK YOU
    test
  14. smittyrhythm

deth takes this on a land slide... I was going to give a more detailed break down but it really isnt necessary. Deth overpowers jdm in every category...punches, vocab, multiples, rhyme scheme.. Jdm doesnt even look like hes trying half the time. Always ends with a 998 cuz his lyrics 2 short to be Grand.
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

That happens when the other person has 6 months more time to write a verse though
    test
  16. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Thatz not true. He's jsta better writer than you. No excusez, jst factz.
    test
  17. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I've beat him twice before, so him being better isn't a fact
    Him having more time is true, and that can't even be argued

Actually I checked, it's been TEN MONTHS since i posted my verse

With ten months anybody can look like they win

SMH
    test
  18. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

U beat Deth, bcz he's hated, not bcz u are better than he is. Im jst being real wth u. Time has nothing to do wth it. U are not better than he is. Im cool wth both of u, no dickride, straight perspective.

Punchez, creativity, flow, content,multi, wrding and metaphor wise, Deth is killing u. Weither monthz, weekz, dayz, hourz time limit, he'd still kill u.

Yes, he has long ass drawn-out battles, but it doesnt negate the fact, that he is lyrically better writer than u.
    test
  19. DethStryque

You never beat me twice. Jai-Z is correct, you only "won" in our last battle because of board politics. Fact is? Nobody wanted me to take the RBL crown in my first season there, my first year on this board, etc. Furthermore, they felt--correctly--that you would be easier to defeat in a battle than I would be.

As it stands? I beat you in our first battle in the RBL and vote-wise I beat you in the 2nd battle too...a moderator came in and changed the votes that gave me the victory by a margin of two and gave you the victory by a margin of one.

You NEVER beat me in a straight battle. Your only "win" is exactly as I stated...you could only beat me if the moderator cheats me. This battle would have been our threematch and I would have scalped you and honestly I have scalped you in this battle. You lost off of the first round alone. There is no way that you could post a single 48 bar verse that can overcome the lead that my 2 verses built for me in both rounds.

And I'd give you a YEAR to respond to my verse above and you'd still lose.

Put another way? I could pull a verse from longer than ten months ago and drop it in my second round...like my verse against Bar...and compare it to anything you wrote in the last ten months and it's STILL better than your drops. No disrespect intended, but what I said is true.

And if you got beef still? We can have a 4th match and settle it once and for all. I'm up really 3-0 in our battle, with your only "win" coming from mods who manipulated and disallowed votes like they did when they disallowed the OTBVA voters to vote in the RBL. That was a big mistake, imho, btw.

You have potential man. Credit and props to where credit and props is due. I hope you keep writing and rhyming too. Good luck. AMANI..."peace"...
    test
  20. DethStryque

Lolol 998-Grand...that was tite!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.