Enter the war zone: Deth to mrjdm

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by DethStryque, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Dude is still keystyling his verse... give him a few more months.

:funny:
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Dude is dropping tomorrow and I'll be happy to merk you next
    test
  3. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

I'll pencil you in for next June, sweetheart.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

O'rly?
    test
  5. DethStryque

I just battled some dudes on the street,one of them had a British accent...which reminded me of this battle. So I'm keystylin this joint against you right now.

Look at MRJDM's pic....

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...s-2-hw-illiterate-4-4-a-2.html#post1068901104

OLIVER TWIST
    http://www.signis.net/malone/img/wiki_up/oliver_twist_ver4.jpg

LITTLE LORD FAUNTLEROY

http://www.tradebit.com/usr/ebook-reader/pub/9002/32782370003220674948Pic.jpg

TINY TIM

http://charlestonstage.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/TinyTim1.jpg

Hieneken: http://sassywire.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/heineken.jpg

I'll bring the Apocalypse quick whether I'm hockin the spits cockin the fifths or droppin the fists
    Are you outta ya wig? Ain't no way I'm uh lose to this post-Y2K Oliver Twist
    You softer than gossamer is! I'll fade ya like champagne bollinger hits!
    Punch yer knot til it flips! You'd swear I'm yer girl's bball coach cuz I'm ballin yer bitch!
    Ya spit's cold? I'm defrostin ya spits! If you're awesome? I'm awesomerest!
    So know ya role like actors with Oscars n shit or the chopper uh lift n send you flyin like saucers n shit
    I'll go Kostner with spits til ya tossed in a ditch if you try me or defy me jerk!
    You cheated me once,but after my REVENGE they'll find you in a Tombstone like WYATT EARP!! *
    I got a nine that works! When I light it twerp? It lifts ya lid like the first time you're tryin herb!
    So raise ya hands in the air n keep em high you jerk or I'll make you hide in Earth like Neo's Zions were!
    My freeflows fryin Herbs like JDM! Deth the Reaper's groove's de-spining him!
    Didja see his pic? He looks like somebody force fed Hieneken tuh Ebenezer Scrooge's Tiny Tim!!
    JDM wants war? ALRIGHTY THEN!! I'll let the heater Uze//ooze inside of him
    After that? They won't find him when I bind him high tide him n wave him goodbye...POSEIDON HIM!!
    Since you cheated the last time we battled,you'll get the backhand, capped then snored this dance
    I'll stretch ya,step on ya n throw up WESTSIDE...cuz that's the Black Man's Captain Morgan stance
    I'll craft a rap and crack ya gourd with chants til ya corpus is stamped like when the fo-eight busts http://images.wikia.com/jvs/images/5/56/6a00d834515f7269e200e54f5b2a808834-640wi.jpg
    Or I'll raise the scope n spark til larks open ya heart like a soul mate does!!
    You'll get cold ate up for writin a song about "Death//Deth and All His Friends" like Coldplay does
    My punches go tuh ya teeth like Colgate does n when this ofay slumps? I'll snatch his cash like probate does!!
    I'll let the fo spray slugs now you're a cold case,punk! JDM I'm droppin a rap
    That put saws tuh ya cap n lays you down face-first like I'm massagin ya back
    I'm flossin the fact I gave her dick yer Mom enjoyed plus I'm cookin ya noodle like Ramen boy
    Look at his pic! I bet this Little Lord Fauntleroy fondles boys Almond Joys!!
    You beat Deth? That's raw horse shit! My jaw scorches til ya squad's corpses
    So stay in your lane or I'll cut it off like street repairmen's saw horses!
    One punch uh leave you sprawled,dorkus n planted like Fall orchids
    Plus mauled by war spits! You beatin me is a oxymoron...like a "Tall Dwarf" is!
    You'll gitcha ass ripped son like you sat n spun on the nose of a small swordfish
    Or we can duel n I'll hit this fool with cruel dual Wall four-fifths (Walther. 45s)
    Stoppin ya roll like stalled Porsches liftin ya higher than tall forklifts
    N drop you so deep underwater you're swimmin in Finland with Dall's Porpoise!!
    My massive wrath uh slash you in half like Darth Graul's sword hits
    N start buryin your corps when my barbarians storm in like Gaul forces!
    Punches launch you off into orbit while my dick sticks in the jaw of ya whore bitch!
    My hardcore scripts makes you expire B! My flyer free leftcha chin meat split
    Cuz I ain't losin tuh U.K.'s rap version of the star of "DIARY OF A WIMPY KID"
    Deth packs tools like race car's Indy pits! I'm smokin yo klikk when liftin pumps
    That knock you sidewise through England's streets like you Tokyo Drifted through Britain,chump!
    You just mad I speed bagged ya momz sweet vag after I tea bagged her like Lipton,punk!!
    Git ripped in chunks for sayin you can rap with me! I'll larkin smash yo ass with speed!
    You got the game locked down? Deth's a playa unlocked like Harlequin Mask in Assassin's Creed!!
    I'll sinkhole sink yo weak ole steez with flex barbed freeflow
    N needle ya peephole with cathedral steeples n depth-charged torpedoes!
    You ain't serving this Negro my wording is lethal! Straight merking you nerdling like bursting them Eagles!
    You dim teen! My lyrics ARE like ET drunk off Jim Bean...they fade you in ways no Earthling can equal!/46

*EXPLANATION: Kevin Kostner starred in the movies REVENGE and WYATT EARP,and the infamous Wyatt Earp lived in a city named Tombstone...

Darth Graul: http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/images/thumb/8/86/Darth_graul.jpg/250px-Darth_graul.jpg

I hope Mrjdm998 doesn't erase his pic cuz I merked him using it,lol. Okay. Dropping round 2 within an actually reasonable time frame this time. Next weekend at the latest. I haven't been on this site in quite awhile so I gotta get my groove back by being here more often
    test
  6. DethStryque

uppin this joint
    test
  7. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Why up it when you still have to post a verse? You didn't merk me using the pic. It's atext battle. You posted random links. That doesn't show your good at writing, it shows you can copy and paste images.

I'm going to remove the pic 'cus you haven't posted a pic of yourself for me to use.
    test
  8. DethStryque

You up a thread to keep it "hot" and you know it. You also have links to whole videos of mine which are up on the internet; you don't need a pic you have VIDEOS of me training people in martial arts. You removed your pic because I spit bars at you and merked your pic,and you know you couldn't beat me without help from the mods like you got in our last battle.Bar nigga was the first person to post pix and video of me, Jai-Z found pix of me,niboswald did too.Pix and video of me and my ATACX GYM are just a Google search away and you know this too.

A real battle emcee wouldn't erase or remove pix,because he knows that he'll beat his opponent no matter what he may do. I give you info about me because I'm confident that you can post the best verse of your life and I'll beat you anyway; you flat out can't outperform my bars and that's all there is to it. You're a good kid with potential,mrjdm998,but you're not able to beat Deth in a battle with knowledgeable,honest voters.If you feel otherwise? Don't remove your pic and post whatever pix or video of me for your use that you want.Pullin your pic is a coward move,son.Hope you're not a coward and put it back.
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I've beaten you twice. In fact, one battle it was judged I beat you by when peopel actually wrote tehre votes, but somebody voted wrong on the poll. Second time, you lost. We've not agreed to use pics, at all. You didn't write a single bar about it, you posted a load of other pics. As far as I'ma ware, it's not a post images battle, it's a text battle. What help did I get? The rules clearly say, not swaying. You posted about a dozen times trying to get people to change votes. Simple. Just drop your verse instead of constantly bitching about losing.
    test
  10. DethStryque

We disagree. i beat you the first time,and that was with people who knew before I did that the infamous RBL bias was extra intense against me and more in favor for you in our battle because in a straight honest knowledgeable judgement I would merk you and take the RBL title most likely. Our second battle,you received votes from people who didn't know that there was a such thing as a 'hospital pan/potty pan'. You received votes from people who said that I referenced knives and other weapons repeatedly in my rap when I only used ONE machete reference in the whole verse. Literally half of the votes that you received were from voters who stated things about my verse which were proveably not true. I'm not saying a matter of "difference of opinion"...I mean LITERALLY NOT TRUE. 2 voters were mad that I said "potty pan poo" and said there was no such thing as that.They didn't know there was such a thing as a "hospital bed pan" and that hospital bed pans are also called "potty pans". They literally thought I was making stuff up.Let's not forget that the political angle of making sure that I don't advance farther than T.A.C did was the real behind the scenes force behind the change in votes,because I had 8-7 win on you.

I wasn't swaying. Swaying,by definition,is trying to get somebody to change their votes. I never ever did that.Since I didn't do that? I never even came close to swaying.By definition. If you say that I am holding a cup of water and I prove that I'm driving a car instead,you have no argument,man.By definition you're not only wrong,you're HELLA wrong.I never even CHALLENGED a vote,although I could have.

There's a difference between CORRECTING a comment by using the definition of the thing in discussion,and SWAYING a vote. For instance,RaZ thought that I didn't drop any metas or personals on you. I quoted his comment and produced nearly half of my rap showing that I did what he thought that I didn't. I corrected his mistake,but I didn't challenge his vote.Somehow,people who voted for you thought that me dissin your country WAS a dis and WASN'T a diss; RaZ said he'd liked to have seen me diss British people and I produced nearly 1/3 of my verse which did exactly that...but he missed it somehow.This isn't "my opinion"...I directly dissed England,said I'd kill the Queen and assassinate all of your government's Parliament,used the names of British cities like Nottingham to diss you,said I'd take a shit in the English Channel...stuff like that.These things are BY DEFINITION what he claimed they weren't...that's not my opinion on the matter. The comments that I was making things up simply revealed the lack of information of the people making it.And that's okay; none of us knows everything.But I never, never asked them to change their votes for you,which were 3-4 votes based upon things that manifestly weren't true.By definition.I even could have challenged them but I didn't. Your comment is so wrong that it can't get it's hard to get even more wrong than you currently are...but I'm sure you'll find a way if you continue to try to defend your position.
    test
  11. S T F U

S T F U Just Do It

Vote - Me

Much better conceptually
    test
  12. DethStryque

In a few days I will post my second verse,and you can drop your final verse.But you gotta put your pic back up. When I battled Jai and Bar and nibs? These weren't specifically pix battles either,but they pulled up videos and pix of me so they could diss it.Anything goes in a text battle,including pix,excepting only the truly tawdry classless tasteless boorish things like dissing the dead loved ones of your opponent or his special needs parents or family.That ain't cool imo and I won't do it.
    test
  13. DethStryque

lolol
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I read the first paragraph of your post and laughed. Our first battle people voted in two ways: With an explanation and saying who, and a poll. I won in the forme,r you won in the latter. Which is more open to mistakes? The thing is unlike you I didn't bitch and whine about my loss. The second time I clearly won. "Pan potty" sounds retarded and the line was trash. You honestly think people were somehow confused? No. It's called a bed pan. Your "personals", as said, weren't. It was generic bullshit which could be said to ANYBODY by changing about 4 words. There's no conspiracy, I've beaten you twice. Once the votes got fucked up, the other time you clearly broke the rules (Posted past the deadline, which should be an auto loss and spammed up the whole topic). If you wanted to challenge the votes you should have or PM'd to ask for an explanation.

Why is there always people trying to conspire against you?

Lawl.
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So? You could have asked them to remove them. Hell, by posting the other pics you went over the line limit.
    test
  16. DethStryque

This is our 3rd battle. Clearly I won the first 2 and the only time votes were flipped was when the mod--by his own statement in the thread--reduced the votes I got. That's not a conspiracy,that's public record.Period. If you're confident you're the better lyricist? You don't remove pix that your opponent uses against you; you outperform your opponent.Period. Swaying by definition is literally NOT what you said it is...that's why you're wrong there too. You can't cite the definition of a donkey and say that it's planet Pluto cuz it's not. By definition. And we can go back and forth on this thread--cluttering it up,which is classless--or we can battle. Put your pic back up,use any pic or video of mine that you want,and let's finish this. I'll let my bars do the talking for me.

As for your other post? Pix by definition aren't bars.You just made my point about you not grasping the definition of stuff and that's where 90% of our disagreement lies.As for why I didn't ask them to remove their votes? Reason i didn't do that is on the thread...I know I wrote the superior verse and I could beat you in any fair contest.And I did.Then the mod came in and changed the votes.Which ISN'T fair.So I proved my point...the only way you could beat me is if the moderator cheats me. Put your pic back up,and I'll drop a verse on you in a few days.Let's stop this extra stuff.
    test
  17. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I'm not posting up my pic. End of. If you asked and sent me a pic to use I'd of been fine with it, but you didn't. I honestly don't care if Jai and such posted your pic, that's your problem, not mine. Again, the first battle, you lost. Which has a higher margin of error: A system where you write a full explanation of who you thought won (So a mistake is obvious), clearly write who you thought wrong and can edit if you mess up, or a system where you click a circle and click a button with no way to change it if you mess it up? The second battle was even on votes then you got one deducted.

Plus you showed up hours late, so in the end I won that by virtue of actually posting on time. Hell, in the 2 round battle I had to post my second with about 2 hours left when you hadn't posted yours. If you can't even keep to the deadline, why should you deserve to win the battle? Same for this one. I posted within 5 days, you posted after 5 MONTHS. How is that at all fair? You had about 36 times the amount of days I did.
    test
  18. DethStryque

Like I said: if you wanted to use pix of me? Do what the other 3 did: put DethStryque or Atacx Gym in Google and there ya go.Pix and videos of me.I don't care if you use those against me because I'll beat you anyway.Everyone who uses pix against me loses.Real battle MCs don't retract pix or whatever in order to take the power from your opponent's verse cuz that's a bytch move.Write bars that are better than your opponent's bars,and that's how you win.Period and that's it. But that's okay,come after the fact and try to cheat all you want by taking away pix,it won't help you. I'll beat you anyway.All that other stuff you stated are things that we have differing opinions about,which is separate from what the FACTS are.The FACTS are: in our first battle I beat you,in the second battle I had the votes in hand until the mod changed them.We can debate the details all we want,as that's our right and our opinion.I won't do that debate anymor.I have one more verse to drop on you and I'll smash you with it.This is our 3rd battle and imo I'm going to annihilate you in this one too.You disagree? Write 2 better raps than me in this battle.Good luck cuz you're gonna need it and then some.There it is.
    test
  19. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Are you implying the reason I removed the pics is because I can't find pics of you? It's underhanded to use pics of somebody AFTER they've posted a verse. You didn't even use bars about it, you linked more pics which isn't text battling at all. As much as you want to whine about it, you seem to have no idea why I removed it. I'm not even going to debate the other 2 battles because it's clear we both felt we should have won both. Whatever. Once you drop your second and when I'm ready to drop mine I'll make a new thread with just the verses in so people don't have to go post all the other posts.
    test
  20. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

lmfao @ "swaying by definition"

Dethstryque Wiki'd that shit to make sure
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.