Enjoy writing poetry..?, join the Poet tree

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Insense, Jul 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insense

Insense take one...

could I please get a MOD to sticky this, I've tried reaching some of you but nobody has responded or got back at me

Aight fellow poets, right now the Poet Tree is on its last legs. Now I know we have a lot of great poets here so its kind of amazing to me that the Poet Tree has been struggling like it has been. We have some strong periods where we will have a good amount of poets signed in, but eventually the no shows kill the vibe we have. So what i'm begging of every poet whose eyes are scanning this screen is to sign into the Poet Tree and give it a try. If you don't care for it after one week then sign out, but its sad to see the lack of development when we have so many talented people here on the poetry side of RM. So once again I'm begging each and everyone of you to join the Poet Tree and give it a try...just a try is all I ask...thanks and hopefully this will be the start of something good.

http://board.rapmusic.com/forumdisp...daysprune=&f=92
    test
  2. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

Aiight sign me in man..i aint gonnna lie though, my schedule is hectic...can you just pm me periodically and shiot...

pwease??
    test
  3. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

^^if you would sign yourself in i'll PM you daily
    test
  4. Dexter Unitas

Dexter Unitas New Member

i would, but i dislike the way it's ran.
    test
  5. unic_tecnique

unic_tecnique New Member

i'm new

What up tho I'm new to this and I'm not understanding what the deal is. Whenever you get a chance holla at me and let me know whats up. Til then I'm gon sign up wit "poet tree" and see what its all about.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.