"ENEF" - (The Enef & Salvdor True Story)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by SALVDOR, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

test
  2. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

test
  3. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

bwhaahahaha....oohhh shiiitt

this is crazzyy mann..i got a really good laugh from this..lmao.
    test
  4. Fiya Fleye

Fiya Fleye iLLeSt EyECoN

Craaaazzzyyyy, yet so true lol - everything was amazing...wait, i think Enef guest starred on this track ;-) lol perfect imitation, nice job salv
    test
  5. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

Good job but got a bit bored towards the end. It's not as original as I'd expect from you Salv, if you're gonna diss the man do it like you mean it.
    test
  6. SALVDOR

^ its not a diss at all

its just our lost conversations

we just got angry at one another....... he'll resume the fanclub...and i'll continue to make songs and let him hear them

we'll all be happy in the end
    test
  7. ComeUpBig

ComeUpBig New Member

ENEF...... in the immortal words of Chris Tucker
    u got knocked the fukk out, mannnnn [whip]

Slavdor, that shit about the pics and ENEF touchin himself
    str8 FUKKIN Jokes Yo [gay]

your signature says about shittin on a bitches forehead
    what i just heard kinda reminded me of sumthin' like that jism

ENEF shoulda never called u out on wax [nonono]
    he's gonna havta hire a maid service [janitor]
    2 come n' clean up his grill piece :burst:
    after he peeps this shit :spew:

that muther fukker is gonna be hidin' out sumwhere lower than low [potty]

b4 he dissed he shoulda checked the record [readit]
    instead he got his little ass spanked [whip]

please dont bomb on this cat again, i just heard this shit a 2nd time now and im actually feelin' bad 4 his wanna be bitch ass.

Big PrOpZ on this joint n' Stay doin' ur thing-- 1 Luv --- MtK
    test
  8. xIIGoDIIx

xIIGoDIIx New Member

Crazy...
    Lovein it.
    test
  9. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

hahahahahhahaha

@

the voice impression

WOW

good shit right here

1 up

spread love
    test
  10. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@this ROLTOFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll this is fuckin genius....OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG aiight U killed this son LOL any doubt I had in U as a emcee U disproved it...this is funny....beat choice is dope digging the concept of this LMAO@delivery and voice immatation oishiuashdiuashasdpa this was a pretty clever concept I must admit even the content is excellent yeah over all U did rip ENEF (sorry) ENEF,,,,I dont thin ktheres no coming back after this....hahhhaa LMAO@salvdor my savior LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...damn poor ENEF I kinda feel a lil sorry for him now at least in the other battles he tried to come back....LAMO@I loved U more then anything isuf8seyu89wyr9w73 LMAO@pictures of me touching myself buhahahahaahhaha...pooor lil ENEF lol....yeah ENEF got ripped though (sorry ENEF U still my homie) LMAO@let the laptop go
    LMAO@everyone on my AIM list iusdhsuihshsdyfgsysodfg yeah U killed this salv honestly this is one of ya best tracks....this was worth the listen LMAO@ragging bitch.....LMAO@Ill buy U a new computer lol, LMAO@ill adopt u buhahahahahahah
    test
  11. SALVDOR

yep..... yep
    test
  12. EdJames

Seriously though Enef, if your going to keep on going at Salv, for fucks sake come up with something OTHER than that biting ordeal cause shit happened over a year ago; no one cares any more; it's a dead issue.

You acting like you're still dropping punch lines from 1982!
    test
  13. EdJames

Man it was a year ago, it's not relevant enough anymore to base your whole beef with Salv over. Whether he bit a line or not, what does it have to do with shit a year later?!

Shit changes, get over it, everybody else has!

Maybe if you concentrated as much on your writing as hatin' on Salv in EVERY thread he posts you would be just another Rapmusic.com wannabe sitting in his Ma's basement tryna convince net heads your dope. Get your ass up of the computer, get over this OLD ASS shit and push your own music; don't be wasting your time on history and another artist who has fuck all to do with you.

If you put half th focus in your own career as you have done in Salv's you might ACTUALLY have gotten somewhere by now!
    test
  14. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

BUUUUUUURRNNNNN!!!

lol..
    test
  15. The Militant

The Militant New Member

no. a bitch move is a bitch move made by a bitch.

and a bitch is a bitch gonna stay a bitch.

and if you endorse a bitch, you are a bitch.
    test
  16. EdJames

I'm not endorsing anyone, and I'm not saying biting ain't a bitch move.

What I'm saying is, and what REALLY makes you a bitch, is when you still giving a fuck about something a year later enough to spend all your free time bringing the shit back up on a god damn hiphop message board.

As we established it was over a year ago, let the shit rest. Bitch or not do you guys not have anything better to do than clog these boards with various "Salvdor bit a line in the GRB" threads and posts?! Everyone knows; no one cares.

And my main point was:- Focus on your own shit. Do you.

Blindsiding someone by spitting a diss on THEIR track is a bitch move.
    Spending your social life disrespecting someone to kids on the internet is a bitch move.

And just to point out man, stop talking like some sorta gangsta. Gangstas don't spend their evenings on internet chat rooms airing their laundry amongst 14 year old kids.
    test
  17. -ABT-

-ABT- a.k.a. BentFranklin

dude you used to be alot better man

back on 411

i dno wtf this flow was

it was like em after he got kicked in the nuts with a lisp

:-/

stay up though
    test
  18. The Militant

The Militant New Member

hold on first of all im not talking like some sorta gangsta this is how i talk, if u find it gangsta i dunno what to say. i only talk normal on the net and in real life. not being fake

and im not calling YOU a bitch or saying youre endorsing anyone man, no offense. even though i agree with what youre saying about someone trying to diss someone on their track is a bitch move (it was a bitch move when LL cool j did it to canibus remember that?) it still doesnt stop him from being a bitch this time next year.

in my eyes if someone does that type of gay shit like biting someones rhymes then they are a bitch forever. cos they are the same person. if he fucked a fag in the shitter last year, he'd still be a fag this year. im sorry for the disgusting example but im trying to give an extreme case.

time gone by doesnt make it ok...

but yeh i agree on u for the most part. i dont even know who these two fucking nerds are, and i would not even hesitate to knock both their heads together if i saw them... thats not being a gangsta. thats just coming from someone that doesnt do girl shit like 'bite text' lol comon man there are SOME men among the children in this forum
    test
  19. Bloody Red

Bloody Red New Member

damn you came weak as shit on here ..

enef murderd you on his shit ........

shoulda just stayd quiet ....

shame
    test
  20. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

sounds like cire on helium
    test