Encore=flop, Massacre=flop, will detox be a flop??

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by tactics, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vandalism

vandalism the king

I don't think so... Eminem and 50 Cent always had the potential to be disappointing, because their styles are commercial to sell records

but Dre's style, even when he's trying to move units, is still the West Coast shit

shit had better be a classic, lol...
    test
  2. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Registered Abuser

do you know what 'flop' means?

how the fuck did encrore flop you fucking stupid piece of shit.

get your ignorant ass out off here idiot.
    test
  3. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

I think Busta's could be the best aftermath release this year.
    test
  4. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

A flop would indicate that it didn't sell, with that being said, Encore is not a flop, and I doubt Massacre will be
    test
  5. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Shows what you know, Dre had a cd that came out before chronic 2001, it t'wasn't as good as Chronic
    test
  6. Calliz aka Mark Spitz

Calliz aka Mark Spitz New Member

You have a weird way of looking at things. The Eminem Show was more mature and musically developed than anything he dropped. Encore was a big joke. The joke sold ridiculously. Flop? nah.

The Massacre is sloppy. But still waiting on sales figures.

Pooling artists isn't a good way to view music. It limits your perception. They'll have to do more to compensate for you wanting to put them in the same bin w/ other said artists. That's illustrated by the fact you didn't bring up The Game's album. It was pretty consistent and sold well. Eh.
    test
  7. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

lol! i don't know why but i found that hilarious...
    test
  8. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

no. Budden's album WASN'T hot....
    test
  9. tactics

tactics R.I.P Kim Deliz

i know the albums will sell we all know that thats not what i mean by flop i mean will the album be fucking whack like fiftys and ems.....
    test
  10. EC THUNDA

EC THUNDA THUNDArous Rookie

Wasn't hit shit suppose to drop in like 2001?
    test
  11. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

How the hell can Massacre be a flop when it hasn't even been officially released yet? .. hah im pretty sure 50 will sell a lot of this CD, and it all actuality its not that bad.. it's decent its better then what peeps here putting out its better then a lot of CD's that have come out this year actually... It's not great but it's not close to a flop its decent.

Encore however.. thats a different story that was just ass
    test
  12. Noncentz

Compared to MMLP SSLP and TES, the sales radio play and video play of Encore singles are lacking and sales wise it's doing good but not up to Eminem standards
    the media has not covered Encore either, it hasn't created as much buzz as MMLP or SSLP, or TES, the Government hasn't said a word this time, the FCC has better things to do since Encore is pretty tame material.

For Eminem's previous sales media coverage and radio play it's a flop in that right

Except for a few tracks it's a flop musically there was no shine to the brillance of earlier efforts no real lasting effect.. no real controversial subject matter, a diss to the president that was premature cause he got re-elected.

No more funny skits, no more Ken Kaniff, no more witty word play .. no more actual jokes that are "ha ha" funny . instead he replaced it with farting burps and puke noises.. which don't make for an enjoyable listening experience..

The beats where as once were jocked by everyone on the net and underground mixtapes .. are horrible the only one ive heard used a lot was Toy Soldier's

Which is nice if toy soldiers was a single disc .. but 1 song cannot compensate for a whole album.

Also every single review that Encore has gotten from media and the net has been
    way below the scores he has gotten in the past.

Eminem still has it in my opinion... but for some reason he did not let it shine on Encore

My theory of why he did not make a good album or a classic might be because the 2PAC disc was coming out very close to his realease and maybe he did not want to outshine pac on the chart's..

Encore was a flop and is one of the worst rap disc's ive ever heard.
    test
  13. Noncentz

Yeah but Dre knew it wasn't great so it wasn't pushed.. it's hard to find and most people don't even know it exists, so Dre cleaned up his shit trail .. haahah
    test
  14. Psycho69

Psycho69 A Soul Born In Verse

Eminem and Flop don't belong in a sentence.

Also, Massacre isn't even out yet.

Either you are unaware of what a Flop is or you're just a complete fucking moron
    test
  15. Noncentz

Seriously .. if you cant see Encore was a horrible album either your deaf, or just really really addicted to Marshall Mathers..

I like Eminem but he shouldnt get excuses for a shitty album
    test
  16. TIZM

TIZM New Member

yo yo yo
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

haha
    No. Chronic 2001 came out in the year 2001.

Anyway Serge is right, yall confuse flopping with just plain sucking. He gonna sell, but yes it will be horrendous.
    test
  18. SmoothPimpin

SmoothPimpin New Member

no it wont be a flop read this

Detox News on Feb 25, 2005 by persian_x
    According to an interview...Dr. Dres new album will be released in the summer of 2006. Dre said hes gonna start working on the album in april after he gets busta ryhmes out of the way. After that hes gonna become a "hermit" and he wants this album to echo for decades to come.......That means hes gonna work on it in the studio for solid 10months...

source www.stimulate-ltd.co m
    test
  19. Noncentz

^^^ I peeped your DMUSIC site, you shouldnt post songs that sound that bad.. they aren't even average they are just plain bad.. you should wait till your soundin nice before you start puttin ya music on the net, you never know that shit can come back to haunt you one day.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.