Eminem..

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Blake772, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotband4nothing

gotband4nothing New Member

how true is this?
    test
  2. Graphix

Graphix Member

I'm the last person bring up race into thisbut

IF EMINEM WAS BLACK HE WOULD BE GETTING THE SAME AMOUNT OF RECOGNITION THAT WORDSWORTH IS GETTING... PUT THEIR STYLES TOGETHER HOW DIFFERENT ARE THEY??
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

wordsworth is nice but he ain't Eminem.... and change your wording around... fuck that

if Eminem wasn't white, you wouldn't be comparing him to Wordsworth to say they're at the same level.... I'm not white but a lotta black people say that Eminem ain't as nice because I think in their mind, Eminem can't be "THAT NICE" (like he's not supposed to be).... well, whatever, just my opinion....
    test
  4. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

man eminem got too much raw shit for anybody to hate, if hatin on em, o well u gotta live wit ya chump ass self, em is dope on the mic, u aint hiphop if u dont give him his proper etiquette
    test
  5. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

Eminem said it himself that if he was black he wouldnt have received nearly the same amount of recognition or fame that he has received...

but then again, if Eminem was black his music, the grind he went through with people hatin on him cause he's white, and all the other shit he went through in his life that helped him become the great artist that he is today would never have happened so...basically if eminem was black he wouldnt be the same anyway so...i forgot what point i was trying to make lol but yea, the kid is nice
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

he also said Redman, Andre 3000, Kurupt and more were better than him on 'Til I Collapse

he's sayin' it to sound modest... like when he says: "I joke that I'm the best but a lotta truth is said in jest"

he believes he's one of the best, if not the best but he just don't wanna be cocky about it....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.