Eminem says "NIGG*A" to audience in London [MP3 LINK]

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by rgct2, Feb 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

Why'd you censor nigga?
    test
  2. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Seriously I really don't care anymore at all, he's saying it to go along with Dre in that song.. like I care dre wrote that track.

And at the end he says it to go wit the Track .. really I dont care that Eminem says the nigga word.. he said that in a respectful rap context that's all

The difference with Benzino's version is that he actually said it in a racist tone about black women by demeaning them with the word, this is just the word used in a party hyping context it's not his brightest moment sure.. but he was prolly high as shit.. and really

No one cares at all
    test
  3. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

edit

next time someone who is "African-American "on this site says c.racker or whiteboy or h.onkey lets point them out and make a thread about them .....
    test
  4. wyn 23 QB

wyn 23 QB New Member

^^^lol good point and then they'll be racist
    test
  5. UNOR

UNOR New Member

i have nothing to say but yall are some internet ass ~~~~~~~s tell eminem to come around my block talkin that ni&&a shit. we run his ass back to warren or whatever fuckin suburb he from
    test
  6. UNOR

UNOR New Member

hell nah this shit has me crackin up, I can't type c r a c k e r
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

what hiphop head dont say ngga while listenin to rap?
    test
  8. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

^^ Jin is a minority. But he's Korean so I could see people saying its racist since Koreans hate black people with a deep rooted passion.
    test
  9. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

^umm...Jin is Chinese...and no Koreans dont hate black people (i'm black and I have a lot of Korean friends)

whoever said Jin said the n word is wrong...I've never heard him say it once...if he did tell me what track it is or upload it somewhere

and getting to Eminem...he said nigga...WOW...he's so racist...(sarcasm)

the only thing i see wrong with him saying that word is the fact that he said he'd never say nigga...it's like goin back on your word n all that shit but i really could care less so whatever
    test
  10. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

Dude is not a racist. That's obvious and it is a reality that you need to work on accepting. Have you EVER IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE said ~~~~~~~ or used the term WHITEBOY in a manner that would suggest inferiorism? If so, then you need to be saying these things about yourself. Now, turn your computer off and continue to suck Immortal Tech's dick until he gives you an autographed copy of Revolutionary Vol. 2. You ain't the master of shit and from reading your posts I will now dub you an official "Hater." Congrats! This is what you work so hard for. Fucking geeks.
    test
  11. rennaslam

rennaslam Reality Check

Finally! Another dumb-brained female posts on RM! Go back to the mall or some shit. Then, tell your racist parents you hate them as much as you hate Eminem. Lastly, refrain from posting wack opinions in hiphop related threads until you grow up a little. Follow these steps towards a better life.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.