Eminem - Relapse

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Archer, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

only track I didnt really feel was Medicine Ball, rest I love
    test
  2. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

aight.. finished first listen.. there's officially noone in the game that can top this album right now..
    test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

the ones i skipped i said i skipped.....lol......

sorry if i can't sit through a 3 minute track, it's wack to me......I don't judge albums like i'm reviewing them, i'm just judging off what i hear...

think i only skipped 3 songs really.......but some came real close, but were good enough to listen a little....
    test
  4. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Oh Its The Real Deal....

Just Finished Dowmloading...

Anything Dr.Dre is apart of.....I gotta check it Out....

BKster
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

i'm a redownload...i can't believe people heard the same shit i did? lol.......
    test
  6. ur quick to jump the fuckin gun

im already feelin bags fromn baghdad even though i hated that shit from first listen
    test
  7. Xorcist

Xorcist hoodrich

oursin you're probably just taking it too serious

for a dude who has made terrible shit for the past 6 years you can tell he actually took effort and time in writing some of these tracks and it shows....this shit is ill as fuck to me...plus the schemes/flow on some of these are just ridiculous
    test
  8. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

eh, theres 4-5 good songs.... tbh... worth the download i guess...
    test
  9. XxWrAtHxX

XxWrAtHxX My status is ^ YOU...

yall out there that havent downloaded this....do.

if your about HIPHOP....or just MUSIC in general.....you need to hear some of this....

weird album..as of course its not your typical shit you have been use to hearing LATLEY...remember we have been brainwashed or set to accept whats currently on the radio and ect. That whatever might just be playing is what HIPHOP IS NOW or what it should sound like..ya know? i think some of us..just some of us...mightve just forgot what good hiphop music sounds like..or what it SHOULD SOUND LIKE..ahhh..hope you get where im coming from...

now like i said...the album is a bit weird....the flow and the "accent" he does...its not like an accent hes purposley doing(some exceptions ..maybe to that)...its just like...hmmmm...hes mastered flow to a point where he tends to get in a "zone" and let the words roll of that way...again..another thing hard to explain...but i get it(at least i think i do). And some of the schemes hes using its best hes using that "flow" as we just might not be able to catch everything hes even spitting in parts(especially at the end of his bars).

But word..........Em's still HERE....is he as great as he once was? not exactly....but he still has it in him. I hope the second album...he releases what we all NOW know...what he is capable of dropping...has some classic collabs....and some straight CRAZY bangers. He can still lace the mic....this album proves he can still spit with the best of them...no denying that.

ONE....
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

i'm a peep tomorrow again.....

from my first listen...it's much better than that encore album...and had a few decent tracks....but wasn't anywhere near a bumpable album ......but i'll give it another shot
    test
  11. so why the fuck would u delete it? fuckin jerk
    test
  12. Mr.BYTCH KILLA

Mr.BYTCH KILLA Hater Abolisher

Its The Same When Listening To Music As You Would Create It.....

You Gotta Let Music Come Too You.....

Its been a lot of songs that I heard the first time and did'nt like it....but heard it again later....and found myself quote the shyt word for word....

Just Take Yo Time....

Slim Shady Just Trying To Bring Something New To The Table....

First T-Pain autotune.....now Emniem with his own voice effects....

I respect that...

BKster
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

ok repeeped the underground track......still hate the beat and the hook....but his lyrics are crazy on the third verse...he should have saved that verse for a better beat........
    test
  14. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Can't help it....i'm an irrational person tbh
    test
  15. how can u hate deja vu wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    test
  16. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

it's aight......only track i really hate are crack a bottle, and Undergrdound, and the but rape track.....
    test
  17. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

test
  18. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

hahaha

ok dude
    test
  19. PMC

PMC Shadow Splitter

generally I must say... this album is good... its well produced, pretty creative and outstanding in its own way... I would have prefered the ol' style of Slim Shady and the voice thing is a bid irritating to me but its still a breeze of fresh air. If this was a debut album of a no name cat I think people would give em mad props for doin something new.

Definately better than lots of that generic shit cats are putting out lately.
    test
  20. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

someone put up a working d/l link for this, im at work right now & i wanna send the link to my email address to download when i get home.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.