Eminem - Rap God (MP3)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by HipHopInYoHood, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

corny line after corny line

smfh
    test
  3. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

I use the Nas and Jay comparison all the time...

Their best days are behind them, their definitive classic albums were made years and years ago, but their current music is still consistent, and it is still good..

You bump a nas or jay record now a days, and it's still for the most part a really decent listen, sometimes even good (I loved Magna Carta) and you finish listening to them going "that's a jay record", "that's a nas record"

you listen to current Eminem shit and you end up wondering why the fuck you listened to it in the first place....I would bet money, that an ICP record is probably a better listen now a days than an Eminem record.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Cire, try and do something like he did @ 4:25 though, all the other whackness aside.
    test
  5. Cire

it's not what I do....this might sound like a dickheaded full of myself shit to day..but im sure If I tried hard enough I could do It...for longer...
    test
  6. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I wouldn't know it until you try.

That speed rap shit is no joke, it's raw as fuck talent. His content and listenability on this track were ass, but he "Rapped" sick as fuck at parts. Not on some amateurish shit, but on some how the fuck.......? shit.
    test
  7. quotive

quotive 3

bitter
    test
  8. Cire

How though??

I mean. I guess im bitter because Ems catalog is God like to me MMLP and Pre MMLP...its the reason I started rapping, I hold Eminem in the highest regard when it comes to being an MC, he is the GOAT to me, and only GOAT to me because I've ignore everything hes put out post MMLP...It just hasn't been good man.

You really think an Em release is of the same caliber as Nas and Jay post MMLP??? Like collectively you think anything hes put out holds a candle to shit like God Son, Magna Carta? BP3?

not even close.
    test
  9. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

Eminem Show is dope. I prefer that over SSLP

Cigar Life on Tapatalk 2
    test
  10. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Eminem Show is a disgusting album. This post is absurd.
    test
  11. Cire

Soldier was the only good song on Eminem show..

and it was mediocre compared to ANYTHING he had put out previous to that....from the rawkus, to the UG collabs, to the EP's, Eminem show was the beginning of the complete fall off of someone who should still be regarded as the greatest rapper ever.
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

eminem show probably my fav em album
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

Completely absurd.

White america
    Till i collapse
    Say goodbye to hollywood
    Soldier

So much heat on that album
    test
  14. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

lmfao this song sucks lmfao. ppl actually think this is dope. just cuz he raps fast is good? this is utter trash
    test
  15. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

It was his first album where he flowed completely on beat, also. There are some sloppy songs on his two classics.
    test
  16. Turn My Swag On

Turn My Swag On Deion Sandals On My Toes

you guys take em seriously hes not even the best out of d town anymore
    test
  17. Cire

he started yelling during MM show..

I dont see how anyone could say that he started being off beat after MMLP when his flow was god like mmlp and all his shit before it.

baffling.
    test
  18. quotive

quotive 3

like i said. bitter.

you're mad because eminem isn't rapping like he did in 2000? it's 2013 bruh, artists change.

jay went from spittin some of the best shit in 2001 to constantly talking about hublot and paintings no one gives a shit about.

listen to jays verse, this is what is hot to you nigga? magna was ass and if you argue with that then idk.

as far as em goes, t.e.s. had gems on it. relapse was technically nice. his flow was on, the accent was atrocious. recovery was asscheeks.

since mmlp jay has released bp2, kingdom come, bp3 which i guess is dope to you, watch the throne which was awful, and em isn't better than jay? LOL stop cire.
    test
  19. quotive

quotive 3

jayz flow lazy as fuck, at least em is trying. so what if he ain't rapping about shit he did on infinite, at least his flow and rhyme schemes are dope. jayz couldnt spit a flow like rap god if beyonce's life counted on it.

and i don't even like eminem like that, i just think its sad you act like em isn't rapping better than jayz or anyone else right now LOL who do you even listen to these days bruh
    test
  20. BigMooseHoe

BigMooseHoe Well-Known Member

the eminem show is a god damn classic

drips is the only sub par song on the album

and its ight.

and the 8 mile sound track shit is flawless

or wat about his verses on Get Rich or Die Tryin and Cheers? that shit wasn't dope?

relapse was ight besides the singles. crack a bottle is emb as fuck. but his flow on relapse was perfect

recovery was ight too. just marred by lots of corny punches

bad meets evil was very decent

Nas's untitled album had like one track i enjoyed

I haven't heard much of magna carta but i wat i have is unimpressive. Holy grail sucked to me...well...JT's part was cool...but jay was meh

and kingdom come was garbage

that said

Nas might be the goat imo. and Jay is obviously right there

if Jay had suddenly gone back to his fast rap style from his early days and dropped this track on some rappity rap shit

everybody would be shitting their pants at the flow. especially at 4:25
    test