Eminem Jumps Into Lil Wayne, 50 Cent Beef

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Knowledge, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Oh & I didn't think UMC lived up to the hype either, probably his weakest album to date in my opinion but I sadly it was still more enjoyable to me than The Recession & Paper Trail. It's listenable, has more replay value than Kanye's last two albums & that actually stands out a lot to me... but what can I say, hip hop is currently at a low point so I'm not giving up on Common just yet, he's put out too many classics for me to discount him for one sub-par album. Ludacris also dropped what I consider a disappointment but I still consider him one of the best in the game.
    test
  2. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

yeah it's at a low point if you think UMC is better than The Recession or Paper Trail or either Kanye's last 2 albums.

UMC was a steamin pile of trash
    test
  3. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

lmao@ philly being terrible... and pain trust theres versatility out here... daddy-o comes to mind... and whiz khalifa... and elzhi is from detroit not chi-town... and i would have to say the only other underground scene fuckin wit philly is detroit or cali.. and recession and paper trail r both better than that piece of shit common dropped talkin bout he only made the album cuz he noticed he never gets club play and he wanted hear his shit in the club.. fuck outta here
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I definitely dig his versality and respect him a lot for it, but none of his songs connect with me, but I've only checked about 5 songs by him...
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Absolutely agree, but that album did drop Common a couple of notches on my GOAT list, though like you said, he's done WAYYYY too much in the past for me to give up on him for one sub-par album.
    *heads to youtube to check those two out*

My mistake about Elzhi, I always get midwestern rappers specific city's confused...
    test
  6. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

What you think of this track?

Don't sugar coat it either.. [funny]

[youtube]_56YPH50bGI[/youtube]
    test
  7. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

I think a few tracks were dope though... like this one;

[youtube]9eXUc0vAyxc[/youtube]
    test
  8. Imposter

Imposter New Member

I know this is late, but Fred Dursts career ended simply because Limp Bizkit was putting out crap music. Nu Metal fans were buying his music in the late 90's 2000. Korn fans were buying Limp Bizkit albums because Korn discovered them. Limp Bizkit had a few hits on albums full of crap. You bought a few records of theirs, you weren't gonna buy anymore. If you liked a few of their songs, you were better off just downloading it.

As for the other artist you say had their careers ended by Eninem. Their careers were already failing. Probably the only reason they dissed Eminem in the first place is because they were only Jealous of his success. As Eminem said in his diss, Everlast figured he could diss Eminem to jump start his career.
    test
  9. GreattheGreat

GreattheGreat $$$$$

^which is the same fuckin thing em woulda been doin goin at wayne. he aint did shit in years then pops up to diss the biggest name in the game right before his album comes out. thats how the fuckin industry works.
    test
  10. D.Cipher

D.Cipher New Member

definitely true, but he also did sell for connecting with white people. I'm not talking his skin color but more so his white anger that a lot of teenagers connected with and vibed with. It worked the exact same way as how any of us black people connect with (insert artist here).

also this thread is madd old, how'd it get upped? lol
    test
  11. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Lol

Kool Keith done told him that already, strumming a guitar looking like a starving slave.

Kool Keith does have a point Lil-Wayne is the epitome of the Minstrel show.
    test
  12. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

Yeaaaaaah no.
    test
  13. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

Indeed.
    test
  14. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

is this real?
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

real old
    test
  16. KNoXvillE

hahahahaha

you got me TaC...................

not funny
    test
  17. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

first off, your a dumb fuck for bumping this thread, second all, you have a point in that Em really just helped a lot of artist fall of the face of the music planet a lot quicker than they would have, had they not dissed him. But Ja was hot, dont say he wasnt. And Em/ferrari f50/Aftermath destroyed him. Even Wayne couldent help Ja's come back with that single 2 years back.
    test
  18. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

why would anybody ever dig up this OLD ass thread?

smh
    test
  19. KNoXvillE

Imposter got us all!
    test
  20. j$crILLa

j$crILLa ~$crillVille~

wayne is the joke.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.