Eminem Jumps Into Lil Wayne, 50 Cent Beef

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Knowledge, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

and he's a better rapper when he came out skill was more important than being on everbodies song

Shit even 50 didnt do that shit he was only G Unit projects

It's like a false sense of ability to do that

Lil wayne is hip hops Paris Hilton
    test
  2. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Nelly Came out the gate and sold like 10 mill because he had a different sound that's why ppl were so interested in the hot boys nobody heard no shit like that up here.....

Now lil Wayne sounds like retarded dude from NY

He's not original in anyway he took the gay way in to get famous
    test
  3. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

test
  4. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

most people call it versatility when you can collab with all types of artists from different genres and from different artistic views.

50 kept it in GUnit and that's why his music is so stale now and he's shown no growth since he came in the game and his album got pushed back to never.
    test
  5. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

are you kidding me?

why would eminem be popular in a music business thats majority black, and the majority of the fans are black, if he is white? thats the stupidest argument i ever heard. stop making race claims you fuckin idiot.
    test
  6. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

simple...he's a white rapper who could spit and rapped about raping and choking his mother........we call that a "gimmick"

see he's what the suburban white populus needed to feel validated about liking rap music....oh and it helped Dr. Dre co-signed...lol

I never bought any of his shit...and only liked 1 song from him and it wasnt even a single
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

so basically all you're telling me is your racist towards white people, and eminem being miles ahead of everyone lyrically, and talentwise is only because hes white? go away fag
    test
  8. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

And, I agree with all that you said (at least what I read, you wrote a lot).

The thing is, you won't convince anyone with the way you discuss things. No one will ever concede a point to you because you act like a fuckin' douche when you state it, whether you're wrong or right.
    Then being black and talking about the streets is also a gimmick. And LOL at suburban white populus, don't act like the majority of people who buy Lil Wayne's shit and Rick Ross' shit ain't white suburbanites, that's the main demographic of album purchasers.

Stop trying to single people out because of their race, that's called racism.

Eminem was simply being real to himself as an artist, if that's a gimmick, then everybody in the music industry that made an impact has done so through a gimmick...
    test
  9. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

me?
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

No I was directing that towards ANDtheMC...
    test
  11. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Im not racist..I knew lots of white kids back in the late 90's when I went to high school

Im saying he has sold so well is due to his skin tone and his "perverse" lyrics.....the only folks who ate it up were suburban whites....the same dude who listened to shit like Korn and whatever the fuck the teen white kids back then listened to...you can disagree all u want, but you white, your point of view is different...plain and simple

I dont know anybody who honestly say they were bumping Eminem that werent white...and if he black I'll show u a lame ass nigga
    test
  12. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Nah u twisting words now. Black folks dont wanna hear about raping their mother killing them and what not. Thats that angry white teen shit. LoL yall just in denial...get over it..he can spit, thats cool...im just saying there is a reason why he sold so many records...and his lyrical abilities were maybe 25% of that reason
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Interesting... yet sooooooo many other white rappers failed to blow up and sell near diamond on albums. RIIIGGGHHHHTTTT... People use that excuse to discredit Eminem like he wouldn't have gone multi-platinum white or not. If he made classics after classic with the controversial type music he was droppin': white or black he would sold. Not as much, obviously but still multi-platinum numbers.
    test
  14. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

yeah..they shold have had a decent flow and spit about cutting thier mom's vocal chords
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

lmao you are so stupid. check whos buying lil wayne albums. 16 year old white girls. of all my friends, none of the black ones like wayne, only the white people. all of them (White and black) think eminem is the shit. so whatever. anyone whos bumpin lil wayne over eminem is a fad follower, whos gonna be bumpin somethin new in a few years and saying lil waynes lame as fuck. its a cycle. lil waynes the trend now, just wait until hes out. ima up this thread in 2 years when lil wayne cant even give away an album
    test
  16. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

trey m is a fuckin lame.. im from philly and i can find u 20 NIGGAZ on one block that will tell u they fucks wit em's old shit... and nobody in philly fuck wit wayne...
    test
  17. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

man these niggas some bitches written out fucking doctorates and shit slim that shit down b wtf nobody wanna read a fuck million word essay
    test
  18. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

not anyone of the "20 niggaz on the block" got a eminem album..and fuck philly im from the south
    test
  19. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

thats because he's a collab whore
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

that explains A LOT

does that make him good? hes dropping a ton of wack verses.

there was a article on yahoo a couple weeks back, and this guy from a university somewhere in california did some research and found that lil wayne has the dumbest fans of all artists.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.