Eminem Jumps Into Lil Wayne, 50 Cent Beef

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Knowledge, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

shuttup bitch I aint say he was gonna shut him down I'm saying lil wayne cant rap good enough to comptete with eMinem bitch

And lil wayne will never sell as much either
    test
  2. vandalism

vandalism the king

stop thinkin I was talkin to yo ass, I was talkin to the em dickriders who think he can shut people down and end careers and shit

if I wanted to address you I'd sit on a throne and get a messenger to do it and report back with some shit I probably wouldn't even read feel me
    test
  3. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

suck it vandalism suck it hard

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

that's the problem you can't compare the sales because the dynamics of the business has changed with internet, ringtones, youtube etc. Now if Eminem comes out and sells 5 million or some crazy shit with his new album then it would be different and I will personally slap the shit out of my mama. But I know that's not happening.

When Eminem's first few albums came out people weren't really up on internet bootlegging like that probably some p2p's or something like that. nowadays any random joe can type in The Carter 3 in google and a million blogs and message boards have it for free.

and you yelling all this near diamond talk. Outkast actually went diamond. Nelly actually went diamond. Right now they are not as popular as Lil Wayne is either. He is the top dawg right now period.

For Lil Wayne to sell 3.5 million records in the states in this day and age is some amazing shit. And in todays industry no one is coming remotely close to that shit. He had the top selling album period of the year. More than Coldplay, Garth Brooks whoever came out last year Wayne was on top. This nigga debating Skip Bayless on ESPN and more people watch that than have seen 8 Mile I guarantee it.

Just because the record sales don't numerically matchup doesn't mean he's not just as popular or even more popular than Eminem was at that time. And plus the 3.5 million is the album sales what about ringtones, or mixtapes or features and those sales? And the nigga has more than one mutli-platinum album as well and also has a following overseas.

A Lil Wayne feature nowadays is like an artist putting their name on the front cover. If wayne not on your album you might as well kill yourself.

YOu say people forgetting about Eminem but you are also underestimating just how popular Lil Wayne actually is. To even entertain the idea that a battle with Eminem would end his career is fucking laughable at best even if he literally gets absolutely murked on the track. To say that Eminem can stop Lil Wayne and Cash Money from shining and he absolutely disappears from everything (ended career) is just loony. YOu need to be in the crazy house.

you say Dr. Dre said Eminem carried the music business at one point well got damn who's carrying it now? Lil Wayne.
    test
  5. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

normally i would agree that a rapper could not shut another rapper down but in this case i have to believe eminem can because hes DONE IT BEFORE
    test
  6. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Eminem will not shut down anyone...Wayne prolly has more fans them him now..
    test
  7. vandalism

vandalism the king

yeah benzino and everlast had they glorious rap careers cut down out of nowhere by eminem's mighty machine
    test
  8. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

thats exactly what I was thinking...
    test
  9. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

see, from what ive seen in this forum, you know nothing of music, you're just a fan of the latest trend, therefor what you have to say doesnt matter.

ja rule was never big? cannibus was nothin?
    test
  10. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Your opinion of me still does'nt excuse the fact that Im right...

It also doesnt excuse the fact you have 23,000 posts in 9 months of being registered with this site..u fuckin lame....LMAO
    test
  11. vandalism

vandalism the king

lmao, nigga canibus career was over a decade beforehand, ja rule had his reputation ruined cause he went at 50 Cent but he still got exactly the same money put towards him by his label and he still went multi-platinum after their beef, eminem didn't shut down shit

I mean jesus son you just said that canibus was still a big name in 2002

are you serious
    test
  12. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Didn't I tell u to suck it
    test
  13. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

We all know that it was 50 Cent that derailed Ja Rule not Eminem. stop with the booboo. How you gon try to give that W to Eminem?

and Canibus has always been nothing, who knew that they even had beef? Canibus is known for one thing and that's getting murked by LL Cool J in like 97

Eminem has beaten Fred Durst (not a rapper), Everlast (what do they even do? have they ever had any hits?), Britney Spears (smh), and Benzino (not a rapper).
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Basically.
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

It has happened to artists who went against Eminem. It's happened to artists that went against 50. Nobody's on anybody's nuts. You're just naive to how the music industry works.

There's been SOOOOOOOO many people who've been blackballed from the music industry. You hear rappers admitting how they got shut down during certain situations. People stop tryna associate with you because when you stand by the enemy of a powerful artist, you often end up a target or hit without being targeted to even begin with.

Instead of telling someone to hop of nuts, go get educated. PEOPLE DO GET BLACKBALLED FROM THE INDUSTRY. People do lose relationships due to other "more powerful" artists. And the bigger selling artists ("legends") do have a lot more say and power than the lesser.
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

The Vibe brackets proved otherwise. Eminem DESTROYED everyone in voting. White fans or not, "fans" are just a statistic to the labels.
    test
  17. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

false... ALL THE SAME BOARDS EXISTED THEN. I downloaded the same albums around that time. And beyond that, sales were in a decline then too. Aside from Nelly (at that time), nobody was selling huge numbers around then. We're not talking about late 90's. We're talking about 2004 also...

Outkast went diamond with a double album. One sale for a double album is two sales. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT. And Nelly fell off. He's dropped an album that didn't sell at all. Eminem has yet to do that. And again, if you think Nelly's fame/popularity was ever at the level of Em's, you're on drugs.

Because Coldplay is more of an international band than in the states. I guarantee Wayne sold WAYYYYYYYYYYY less albums internationally than Coldplay. They went platinum in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, 5x platinum in Canada, 2x platinum in France, 3x platinum in Germany, 3x platinum in Italy, platinum IN JAPAN, New Zealand, and 3x platinum in the UK on top of going 2x platinum in the US. AGAIN, A LABEL WOULD VALUE COLDPLAY A LOT MORE.

And again, Eminem went platinum worldwide... NOT JUST IN THE STATES. Eminem is a MUCH bigger artist now or ever. If Eminem said to 10 different labels, I'll def'nitely drop an album this year: START A BIDDING WAR. The labels would offer WAY more for Eminem. If that's too hard of a concept for you to comprehend, you're a fuckin' idiot. Point blank. I'm not even tryna get disrespectful but you're ignorant as fuck if you can't come to that realization.

And you're an idiot if you think Lil Wayne is more popular than Eminem at the height of his career... OR EVEN NOW! Again... A number 1 album in the country and then follows it up with a number 1 soundtrack (had the 1 and 3 spots on the billboard at the same time) and the number 1 movie in the country that had the highest box office weekend for a Rated R movie at that time (don't know if it's been passed). BE F'REAL!

Wayne is never touching that level of fame. You're STUPID if you really believe what you're saying about Wayne possibly being more popular. Eminem's not "popular" because he hasn't dropped anything and been hiding out. Again, the Vibe bracket was a popularity contest. Isn't it funny that Lil Wayne couldn't even get to the finals? How Eminem absolutely DEMOLISHED everyone, even in the finals? Are you blind?

An Eminem feature is a lot more valuable. He doesn't collab with just anyone. Hence, Wayne even begged Eminem for a collaboration. EVERYONE IN THE INDUSTRY TALKS ABOUT WANTING TO WORK WITH EMINEM. Juelz Santana said Eminem is the artist he wants to work with more than anyone. Akon said that's who he wanted to work with more than anyone, until that Smack That bullshit song. Just because Wayne jumps on everyone's tracks to get his buzz out doesn't mean he's more popular or appreciated by the consensus.

Nobody said he's def'nitely going to do it. I said it's possible tho'. And Lil Wayne is not that popular. You have to realize the difference between a Pac fan and Nelly fan. I'm not even a Pac fan but Pac fans LOVE Pac and felt they had a connection with him. A lotta Eminem fans are like that based off his personal songs and think he "touched" them. Lil Wayne does not make that type of music. He does not make those type of connections. He's on that Nelly popular rap type shit of just making music for the masses to bump when they're in the club or whatnot. Club rappers don't tend to make those type of relationships with their fans. But again, if you can't see that, you're blind, deaf, and stupid.

And Wayne's carrying it? I have to disagree. Kanye West STILL owns that title for rap. Wayne's dropped one platinum album. He's not even past 'Ye yet. He still has a way to go.
    test
  18. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

Exactly /\

From MMLP to 8 Mile Eminem was approaching Elvis and Beatles type fame. Wayne has peaked already and could never hope to reach that status.

Jay-z and 50 are the only other rappers to fuck with Em's level of fame while alive.
    test
  19. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

if u wanna get technical Encore was Em's worse album......ok the Carter 3 was waynes worst album( To most)

Em sold like what 3 mill on Encore then he released the same damn album again like 2 months last and sold like another 3 mill that's 6 mill

Wayne wont even get to 4 mill til 5 years from now Em does big number within year of dropping
    test
  20. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Just because Eminem collabs are in demand...don't mean the quality of the 16 is gonna be superior
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.