Eminem Jumps Into Lil Wayne, 50 Cent Beef

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Knowledge, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

A Soucre from thisis50.com has confirmed that a track from eminem and 50 cent will be takin shots a Wayne Carter.

"Love him or hate him, Eminem is back to being his old, abrasive self on his Latest Track Wich Will Hit The Net Next Week, Takin Shots at wayne carter"

Ever since a Lil Wayne 50 Cent diss called "Lousianimal"[listen here] leaked last year, the G-Unit general has said in multiple interviews that Lil Wayne should explain where the song came from. 50 simply wants to know where the leaked song was something new or old but Wayne has ignored the taunts from 50. Now It Seems His Old Freind Eminem Is Also Mad At The Rapper.
    test
  2. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Guess thisis50.com can't find room in the budget for a proofreader.
    test
  3. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

You ain't lying, usually when I get a story off the site I have to edit the whole fucking story, but I didn't feel like it this time haha
    test
  4. C-Money

C-Money New Member

link me to this story dude

what are the chances this is real?
    test
  5. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Lost the link... but from all I can til it's real... time will tell
    test
  6. vandalism

vandalism the king

wouldn't be surprised, that would definitely stir up some sales
    test
  7. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

I wouldn't doubt it if this really happened. Supposedly Eminem and 50 both have two albums coming out this year so watch shit hit the fan.
    test
  8. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Jesus. 50 Cent + Eminem vs Lil Wayne = absolute massacre. Eminem will destroy him on wax, 50 Cent will destroy the rest...
    test
  9. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

if this is true im stoked cuz that means the end of lil wayne
    test
  10. CRAZACE

CRAZACE UMMMM....

idk, eminem doesn't really go against popular rappers. waynes is like eminem was 4 years ago right now....shit all i know is, if that shit starts, someone is gonna get there career rick rossed.
    test
  11. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Lil wayne went at em a longgg time ago on spring break. He was like me and squad up gonna be like 2pac and the outlawz not eminem and d12 and the crowd was like ewwwwww. Nothin ever happened and wayne is 100x better than he was back then and much more popular. Eminem will shit on him tho
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

I'm not sure about Eminem handling this. It's been a long time since dude has dropped something worth listening to. Maybe this will be what energizes him, though, can't rule that shit out.
    test
  13. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

theres not a rapper alive that will have the public on his side rather than Em's.

If this source is true, Em will come out the winner. publicity-wise and lyric wise.
    test
  14. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

wayne opened himself up for this kind of shit anyway with his bullshit rock album. that's gonna be nothing rap beef cannon fodder
    test
  15. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Wayne better put that fucking guitar down now.
    test
  16. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

nas would, ever since ether da world been on dis dick waitin for him to beef again
    test
  17. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Eminem is an old fart with shitty lyrics.

Wayne>Eminem.
    test
  18. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Yea I dunno if its a good move....fif and em just means too much attention on weez like they need two great to handle him an shit namean!?!? it'll make him to important and not a good look....

And Em aint dropped nothing dope in ages....I doubt he still can to be honest

PEACE
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

fake shit...shit is lame shit for yall lame kids to bicker and bitch about to eachotha...have a good time..."go play some where im buzy"--HOV
    test
  20. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

good joke
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.