Eminem> Jay-z... deal with it

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You didn't prove ANY of those points wrong......... So yeah, you didn't do nothing.....

And you didn't acknowledge it... Stop tryna lie to yourself... I'm not goin' to backtrack in this thread cuz it's unnecessary... You attempted to claim I'm dumb for sayin' reggae isn't the main influence on rap music... Hence, you ATTEMPTED to discredit my statement... HENCE, you were wrong about that too... You obviously didn't know... Stop tryna justify somethin' you were so obviously wrong at........
    test
  2. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

So Daddy Yankee is the biggest Regeton artists while it is blowing up in America. According to you he should be an historian. I saw an interview where he said he wasn't sure about where it started. Hmmmmmmmmm. That is strange. You sound really dumb with your points. Artists are artists. Sometimes they do some homework but for the most part they are artists. They are not musicologists. NONE OF THEM.
    test
  3. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You idiot... ONCE AGAIN, I'm sure Rakim and KRS 1 know WAYYYYYYY more about hip hop than you ever will....

And again, you STILL ARE THE PERSON WHO ATTEMPTED TO SAY RAP WASN'T INFLUENCED BY REGGAE... GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

i'm done wastin' my time wit this imbecile... you obviously try to twist words... already got caught doin' that several times.......

peaaaaccccceeeee

i'll wait for another INTELLIGENT hip hopper to say somethin'
    test
  4. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

I never claimed you were dumb for that reason....just that is not the origin of hip hop. You get a cookie for watching a dvd. Why do you keep saying that I didn't know about the influence of reggae......was that supposed to be someting unkown???? You impressed Becky from down the street with tht tid bit but no one on here.
    test
  5. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

"Hip hopper". I rest my case. You can't argue the truth....I know it hurts......I know it worked so well with the uninformed. Sorry kid, maybe next time.
    test
  6. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

LAST POST:

his IMMEDIATE response....

now, everyone can judge off of that if he's tryna discredit me for sayin' Reggae is the main influence on rap music... EXACTLY

PEEAACCEEEE!!!!

Go learn somethin'!
    test
  7. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

You look even dumber by posting this. Which line discredited the "influence" of reggae. Oh yeah. Go watch a dvd. Forget about staying in school, just swing on white rappers nut sacks for a living.
    test
  8. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

100% Hip Hopper since 89'.
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^ Idiot........... *shakes Head At His Ignorance*
    test
  10. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

Must be looking in the mirror.
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ ohhhhhhh my goddddddd... what a greatttttttttttttttt comeback!!!!

damnnnnnnnn... what are we in? second grade? idiocy
    test
  12. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

holy shit. I made this thread, early this morning, come back at 3:20, and its 5 pages full. And its mostly 2 people who have gone completely off topic. But hell, I do that shit to so I cant complain.

LMFAO at Baur thinking Andthemc signed in as me. I'm probably one of the few people on this site who only has 1 alias... Theres only 1 thedream233 jack.

anyways... from what I've read, the argument with Jack Baur is that no one in the hood listens to eminem, which is false, and a crazy thing to say in the first place. I must admit people in the hood dont call him GOAT or call him their favorite rapper, but come on... EVERYONE who listens to mostly rap music listens to eminem. I know tons of people from the hood who listen to him. Why not? He's an excellent rapper who's entertaining.

Oz's argument was that it takes more talent to spit from the head like jay-z does that to spend months writing a verse like Eminem does. I think that jay is a better freestyler and Eminem is a better writer, but I'm talking about overall music.

Like I've said before, Jay-z is way too generic. It seems that nothing he says seems to be his own opinion but the opinion of EVERY rapper that ever existed.

plus, I dont know why people say jay-z has awesome flow. He used to, back in 99, but in the past few years, he seems to barely keep up with a good beat. i.e. moment of clarity, Hustlin remix, and that song he did on Biggie's Duets album.

I've also seen people ask why I chose albums. I used albums simply as a time frame.

Eminem- (1995-2002)
    Jay-z - (1996- end of 1999)

Also, someone said that Eminem hasn't made a song as good as Dead Presidents. thats insane.

The following eminem songs (that I can think of right now) are better than Dead Presidents 1 and 2 (overall)

- Stan
    - Murder Murder
    - 97 bonnie and clyde
    - Role Model
    - Soldier
    - Quitter
    - Sing For the Moment
    - Forgot about Dre
    - Dead Wrong
    test
  13. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

I tried the truth and facts and that didn't work....I figured I would try your style. It is much more fun.
    test
  14. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

On a whole they listen to him on the radio and that is the extent. Are there some that actually bump Em sure. You even just agreed that no one in the hood is calling him GOAT. So the point was how can he be the GOAT if the core audience does not feel that way. That was my argument. See we can agree on Em.
    test
  15. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

there are lots of people other than people in the hood that listen to hip hop. But that doesn't matter. I'm explaining that based on their music, (not based on other peoples ideas) Eminem is better than jay-z overall.
    test
  16. killah_crakkka

killah_crakkka DSL's+6&quote;+MEN HOLLA!

eminems a goat.
    test
  17. TimmayB

TimmayB Stay Up.

Best agrumentative post made in this thread BY FAAAAAAAAAAR.
    test
  18. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

Eminem.

How in the hell do you conider Jay more personal then Em? Em has laid out his ENTIRE life for everyone to hear. The good and the bad, Em has told it all. Even in his comical songs, he speaks truth about his past. Jay tells us what he wants us to hear, he dont tell us everything.

And BTW, most people agree that Pac made it cool to rap about your parents. Not Jay.
    test
  19. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Honestly, who really gives a fuck about hiphops deepest roots & origins.
    test
  20. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

You keep saying that and I will keep asking you to give me the formula that you are using to come to this conclusion. I could really care less about Jay at this point. I am concerned with this notion that his is the greatest. Help me understand.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.