Eminem> Jay-z... deal with it

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

Can someone please take this one for me....its too easy.
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

AWWWWWWWWW .... did ur feelings get hurt?

idiot........ I resort to namecalling? Go back 'n see who started it all..... Keep tryna twist your little stories around.... I don't "namecall" unless someone sparks it first..... I'm not a 5 year old idiot like u... I just throw it back at people when they do it to me to show them how stupid they look.........

And who's not droppin' facts? Sorry, I dropped links wit factual proof... You've done nothing but make false claims... Keep tryin' ignoramus
    test
  3. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

Here is the sad thing. You just wrote that and you thought it was a good idea. Hip hop in the 80's....is this a joke.......where is Ashton Kucher? What proof. Wikpedia is not accurate, regular people fill in info. Secondly why would an oral African tradition just start in the 80's....it was around before we even got to this country or Jamaica. WOW, how old are you again. STay in school. When did artists become historians. So Motley Crue knows the history of Rock and Roll....no, so Justin Timberlake knows the history of R& B or pop....no. You sound like a dumb redneck who wants to be down. Stop it. A documentary is not history nor is it the study of.......please stay in school
    test
  4. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

What proof? Wikpedia is known to be an unreliable source of accurate information. FACT.
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! you're dumb.... period

you're just dumb

hahahahahahahaha!!!

i'm sure u take part in an oral tradition too.... givin' head to males 'n shit... faggot

lol..................

^^^ my imitation of how ignorant this idiot sounds

That documentary explains a LOTTTTTTTT about hip hop that you obviously need to learn about....... And you idiot, THE DOCUMENTARY DOCUMENTS THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP YOU IDIOT... HAHAHA

IDIOT.... ANY REAL HIP HOPPER KNOWS THAT RAP'S BIGGEST INFLUENCE MUSICALLY WAS REGGAE........

just stop... seriously... you're truly pitiful
    test
  6. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

In case you all missed it the first time. WOW
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ You know who Kool Herc is right? ummm... you know he's from the Carribean right? idiot

forefather of rap? hmm... exactly

shut up
    test
  8. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

You are a sad little man. I noticed that you never said shit about the bet. I think even you know that I am speaking from actual information and not my ass. Once again you are getting your info from a dvd. A dvd that had "o" musicologist involved. See they actually study music for a living. That is their whole job. They are called experts. I was fortunate enough to have been taught by two of them. I have done extensive research on hip hop and its effects on our culture.

You watched a dvd.
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

exactly... shut up
    test
  10. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

How did blacks get to the carribean? You mean they weren't from there....you don't say. Africa idiot......why do you think they are similar. Do you know where Africa is? Have you ever studied the history of African music? Did you know that black people were brought to the carribean to be slaves?
    test
  11. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

1960....I am talking about 1800's. Get a clue. When you get to college....save your parents some money and drop out.
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You fuckin' idiot... The makers of the DVD STUDY HIP HOP you fuckin' idiot... You think they just got random cats that don't know anything about hip hop and put false information down? you're a complete moron... Grandmaster Flash (who's on the DVD) I'm sure knows a lot more than hip hop than u do.l... Guru... Slick Rick .... Doug E Fresh... Too Short.... DJ Premier.... KRS 1...

get the fuck outta here.... you're an idiot
    test
  13. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

This is how dumb you are. You are quoting one source which many would argue. Some give credit to an African American radio DJ name Jocco. He rhymed all of the time on his radio show. Guess what...that was in the 50's. See you can't just use one source and swear you know what the fuck you are talking about.
    test
  14. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

Now you are really stepping into my field. The makers of the film would only have to do minimal research in order to find out who to interview to make a good piece. NEXT
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You idiot... You do know Jamaican culture is COMPLETELY different from African... Are you serious? Do you know African reggae and Jamaican reggae are COMPLETELY different?

Do you know the cultures of someone who's nationality is Japanese but lives in America and lives in Japan are completely different? Oh wait, I forgot... I didn't know they lived alike... I didn't know they traditions are the same... IDIOT
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You idiot... ONCE AGAIN, I'm SURRRRRREEEEE the makers of this DVD know more about hip hop than someone who didn't know the biggest influence on its music is Reggae... Idiot
    test
  17. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

Actually I doubt they know more about the history than I do. You give artists too much credit. Someone like Chuck D yes, but Doug E Fresh and Too SHort etc sto pplayin. Oh wait Chuck D wasn't on the dvd. KRS 1 knows the most out of the people you named. You can't just be good at something and that makes you an historian on the topic.
    test
  18. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

What are you babbling about now? When did I say that I didn't acknowledge the influence....you jumped from origins to influence. You can't keep one fugazzi comment going.....poetry....died......basketball.....died.......the hood.....died. What happened to those points.....nothing.
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

What the fuck are you talkin' about? Doug E Fresh grew up on hip hop while it was just gettin' on its feet... Get the fuck outta here!

You obviously don't know shit... AGAIN..... You did say hip hop's main influence isn't reggae..... That alone says somethin'
    test
  20. Husrongeez

Husrongeez New Member

You don't know what you don't know.....that is fine. Don't act like you do. I co-own production company and know for a fact that there is very little research that one needs to do in order to make a good documentary. It is just a film...it does not have to meet historical guidelines accuratley...it is an interpretation of the truth. Ever seen Farenheit 911....that is not histoy....that was his story. Get it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.