Eminem is so controversial!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Wird of Pley, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Making fun of michael jackson, mc hammer, peewee herman, AND madonna! Who in sam hill does he think he is?

And NOW he has the audacity to speak out against our president Bush? Everyone knows disagreeing with the president is NOT POPULAR and he is a true controversial REBEL whos innovative topics and original ideas will keep everyone amazed for DECADES to come!

In conclusion,

* Eminems lead off single parodied old corny artists because boy bands have died off and he has no current material worth satiring to cause a buzz for his beyond lackluster content.

* Eminems second single is almost the exact same thing he said two years ago on Eminem Show but is being recycled because of the current political climate of America. Its also the most boring song hes ever made and is yet again using an attempt at controversy to make up for another horrible outing.

I hate anyone who would buy this album, even if the rest is brilliant its at least 10% absolute garbage and should be downloaded and handed out to all your friends who would even consider buying it.

If anyone you know plans on buying this album recommend something actually worth buying to them instead and have them download it.

That is all.
    test
  2. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

i suggest the john legend album or the first r kelly album. cuz both are great RnB albums.
    test
  3. Wird of Pley

Yes, download eminem and buy john legend. John Legend is the illest thing to come on the radio in years.
    test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

I listened to the song. And i agree. The second single closed the door almost entirely for any hope of this album being dope. He needs to stop producing for his damn self. The beat on Mosh doesnt even sound like a beat. Its sounds like a fucking intro to a beat. I was waiting for the beat to drop and it never did. Its horrible.

**bumps infinite with sadness on his mind**
    test
  5. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

eminem gave me head last night
    test
  6. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

haha.. I haven't bought into all the eminem crap yet..

although I am sort of curious as to how he sounds this time around..

but quite frankly.. I'm sure he will come around.. he's not going to just fall off..
    test
  7. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

life is full of susprises.
    test
  8. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

It happened to my JMT and now its happening to Eminem. I dont doubt it one bit that hes falling the fuck off. Sadly i finally admit it.
    **Cries**
    test
  9. Wird of Pley

No man this aint like the other times, this is absolutely horrible. Hes nothing but an industry whore now.
    test
  10. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

if this becomes a video im going to die
    test
  11. Wird of Pley

It will, isnt it a single?
    test
  12. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

he says ass only once other than the FUCK BUSH part, its made for t.v lol
    test
  13. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

controversy is why people like em right?
    test
  14. Wird of Pley

Maybe not before, but right now it is the only reason anyone could like this. Most people I know who mention Just Lose It say "The videos hilarious" like that has anything to do with how good the song is.
    test
  15. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Eminem is ill and one of my favorite emcees but i aint even gonna lie, He's always been on some Shoq value shit..but damn it worked...

HIs latest video was funny as hell but i think he took it too far..MTv should have removed the video on the realz...I mean Michael Jackson made MTV what it is today...MTV supporting this video is a slap in the face to the man who helped build their empire..
    test
  16. TAB

TAB Model

His flow is worse than Diabolic's on this last joint. I can't believe he didn't re-record it. Shows his unwillingness. Main reason I did't feel this joint is because everything he said was just a reiteration of what everyone has already heard. That's why it's boring.

I heard a 3rd cut from the album from a local dj and it was decent, but it sounded like his present flow, which is slow and boring. He use to be much more complex before The EM Show. Whatever he's going down in terms of underground rep....but you can't hate on slim....yeh he does have a weakness by not being true to himself or whatever you want to call it.....but he will always get my respect.

Hopefully this album won't be in complete shambles.
    test
  17. Wird of Pley

Where have you been? Mtv AND Eminems empire were built on slapping those who helped them become who they are in the face.
    test
  18. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

if you dont buy john legend's album i will pee all over you!
    test
  19. Wird of Pley

like r kelly!

Ohh shit I just made an eminem funny! Wheres my grammy /\/iggas!
    test
  20. DOORKEEPER

DOORKEEPER Audible Artist

blah, i just couldn't believe the quality of Mosh... very sad, i like Just Lose It though, i'm not gonna hate... it's nice listen... still haven't seen the video.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.