Eminem has to many hardcore dickriders

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Atom React, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i never say dickrider but in this case its needed

people always sayin shit like "jump on the bandwagon and hate him, whats it the new fad??"

ya'll people like that are fuckin stupid, if jay came wack TRUST ME, you'd hear it from quite a few people on the board
    i dont understand how eminem fans can still be givin this dude like some kinda standing ovation after they heard the "lean back remix", "just lose it" and now this "mosh" shit??

"this must be bin laden look at his head noddin"

excuse me, eminem fans are right, im wrong.. this man is lyrically insane
    and his delivery?? OH GOD... yeah to dope..

please.. im sorry, i had to make this thread because if anyone says 1 small thing about eminem he has 50 users on his ass, its unbelievable.
    i dont understand how he can continue to amaze you people with rhymes that you would hear at RM from people JUST BEGINNING to rap.. seriously, everyone here is lyrically better then that line and the majority of his MOSH song, if not all of it, and without a doubt better then "just lose it"...

"just lose it" isnt even a good HIT, aside from breakin it down for "talent".. hit-wise, its just as bad

ps: YES he is a great emcee, his past work still is amazing, but hes never gonna drop like he did again so currently hes not the great emcee he once was, hes not only fallen off (if you dont wanna believe it dont) but hes PLAYED OUT, more then anything.. people are sick of hearing him already.
    test
  2. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

shut the fuck up

all you people complaining are fucking morons

if you dont like the songs then dont fucking listen

he is still at a place in hiphop no one on this site will ever reach

deal with it
    test
  3. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

yeah, hes at a "place" no one will reach, odds against us without a doubt

but hes currently not at a "skill level" no one will reach, right now hes about the level of zack wolk judging by his last 2 songs, just with a little better flow on beat.

im not "complaining", i NEVER EVER talk about eminem, but i went to hear the new song thinking it'll be better then "just lose it" and it wasnt, then im readin responses of people arguing cuz some people didnt like it, and it was the stupidest shit ive ever read.

im sorry if he keeps your dreams alive tragic, but we arent talking about that
    test
  4. X sample

X sample New Member

theres some dope lyrics in mosh...the last verse is fire...

i agree hes not as good as he used to be but then he still drops some fuckin hot shit every now and again... i think hes just having fun, enjoying living the lifestyle hes attained..

we havent heard the album yet so i dont think we should judge too harshly yet...
    test
  5. Odd Job

Odd Job didnt kno it was ur bitch

thats the dumbest shit ive ever read, yes his last two songs have been horrible, and thats me sayin it, but no one was bitchin when nas drop two fuckin duds. yea, what ever, wrd @ what tragic said, if u dont like his shit than dont fuckin listen to it..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.