Eminem-Encore

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pressence

pressence Active Member

u love his dick andy i swear yea he's good but u fuckin ride his cock like nothin else.... i usally let shit slide but im sick off seein u ride his dick lik a fuckin horse get a life son
    test
  2. BestMove

BestMove New Member

wtf besides the tracks where he doesnt give a fuck(puke, just lose it, rain man, and big weenie, even tho that was kinda dope) every track is dope
    test
  3. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

This album is WACK...maybe 2-3 songs I like, the rest if on some gay shit. It's too fucking goofy, you cant even ride to this in your car, all the gay ass singing, the stupid way he rhymes.

I was honestly expecting a dope album, I just thought he was going through some shit with his latest wack appearances but fuck man, this album is gay. His flow is sooo monotonous, I cant even listen to him.
    test
  4. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

its actually growing on me like the Talib album did, shit is different, but even songs like Puke Im feeling now

of course not Just Lose It and Big Weenie but the rest is dope
    test
  5. Hard Target

Hard Target eshbat

i dont like mosh or just loose it...not cuz on the hatin bandwagon...just dont like them...

so far...on the album tho...only song i dislike is "puke"

so far i think its straight...haha i love that beat for "my first single" i wont a put a final opinion on it until i listen more...but so far its decent.
    test
  6. Cluster-One

Cluster-One Active Member

this is good shit
    test
  7. DirtBoy69

DirtBoy69 why is this wrong?

my fav part of this album was the flow with the beats i liked who the whole thing ran together kinda, funny as hell, i havn't laughed so much listening to a cd since i moved from my parents place and found my old vallina ice cd, this is gotta be em's best album if not best then the best since slim shady lp
    test
  8. Hard Target

Hard Target eshbat

spend some time is nasty...first time hearin stat, heard of him, never heard him...digg dudes style....i wish em would have lace this solo tho...his verse was great. i think ppl are just to damn picky...i agree i like the old em better, but damn...

mocking bird beat...is raw...
    test
  9. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

i honestly love this shit..

He grew up
    test
  10. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

This is fucking horrible...probably the worst album he...or anyone has ever done.

Its snoop dogg lyrics with peewee herman on the vocals.

This cd couldnt have taken any longer than 2 weeks to make...I keep waiting for the tracks to stop and for em to say "Just kidding"....Its a joke. Has to be....he didnt even try on this garbage.
    test
  11. 3rd Inf Soldier

Mockinbird is sick as fuck.
    test
  12. Hard Target

Hard Target eshbat

you aint lie man...on that mockingbird track...wow...thats some real shit...hook is perfect...the 2nd verse is fuckin amazing....lmmfao endin chorus in it....brake that birdys neck...lol
    test
  13. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

and how can you say he grew up? lol...sounds like a kid playing around....some soundclick bullshit is what it is.

all the silly burps farts, 3rd grade humor, and preschool'esque lyrics...rhyming the same words 6 times straight. Its just bad.

It's a joke though. He wont release this garbage unless he's just giving up on music.
    test
  14. Hard Target

Hard Target eshbat

dude is having fun with shit...he aint gotta be serious on every track...
    test
  15. 3rd Inf Soldier

its mad creative

its funny & serious
    test
  16. DirtBoy69

DirtBoy69 why is this wrong?

at the start of this day people were praising this shit now everyone's hating it cause a couple of the big guys on the board say it sucks? really make your own opinion don't ride on other peoples opinion. no it's not like anything else he's done that's what makes it good, it's funny and yet can be serious at the same time, the beats kick ass and he flow and lyrics though not at say the level or infinite or slim shady lp are still way ahead of any other rapper selling millions. i guess that's the problem for being at the top your always gonna have people hating just cause they are jealous
    test
  17. Hard Target

Hard Target eshbat

^excactly...3rd

lmmfao@see you in hell...fuckers...
    test
  18. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Uh...if you cant listen to this bullshit and decide it sucks....you're riding eminem more than anyone's riding someone elses opinion.

Honestly....this sounds like scrap. Fuck, half the kids on this site couldve made this album... and make excuses like 'he's having fun'....no, he's being LAZY and you dumb fucks will buy into it. He knows he can make pure shit...throw in 4 good songs...and little kids will buy it...

Honestly, eminem could literally fart into a mic...and i mean without music...and you fucks would say 'its creative!'....

God, please show me a song where he:
    1. Doesnt try to sing or do some other retarded voice.
    2. Makes sense through atleast 3 verses.

actually show me 5 of them, because i found 4....

and that toy soldier beat is so choppy and horribly mixed. Pisses me off because i thought of using that old song.....i cant mix though.
    test
  19. Phene

Phene High Off Life, LLC.

Like Toy Soldiers & Mockingbird are sickkkkkkk....

The rest...Well....Seeing as how I'm not a big Eminem fan, Its decent to me....His flow is rediculous, & original as fuck....definitely...

Its just...So many beats sound the same...I've never thought EM was a very great producer....he's iight....Lotta Dre's sh!t is really similar too...

Need more time to listen to it i guess...
    test
  20. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

no, no it isnt, get ya weight up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.