Eminem - Berzerk

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by OutLaw613, Aug 26, 2013.

1. OutLaw613

OutLaw613 Well-Known Member

full song at 10:45

12 eastern
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

test
  3. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

The song is out.

I think it's... decent. It's not trash.

I want to propose something y'all. Let's forget Eminem's past, let's just forget that shit. Get rid of the expectations of old Em. This is a new Eminem, he will never be the same. Will he be as good? Well that's opinions, but fuck all that.

Just keep an open mind when listening to the single. Open mind, y'all. Let's stop keeping the bar for the new Em so high.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. ThatsNotMyName

I liked the flow at the end. Right around when he did this line.

"You bird brained baby I ain’t called anybody baby since Birdman"
    test
  5. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

that birdman line was terrible and its sad that this is what he's been reduced to.

notes...

1. dude is just grasping at straws now. he really has no idea what to rap about

2. It would just kill the fuck out of him to rap normal.

3. I miss his old singles... I might be the only one who thinks this, but I thought coming out with a "pop-like" track and dissing celebrities was kind of funny... I even liked We Made You... its certainly better than Not Afraid, and 1000x better than this.

4. Musically, this is one of his worst songs... ever... I mean, the low quality outsidz tracks he did in the late 90s was better musically. even FACK had a dope beat.

5. I'm depressed now.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. ThatsNotMyName

I said I liked the flow, dream, not the line lol

Ever since he broke into the game he had pop singles. Remember The Real Slim Shady?

Look at Em's catalogue, almost always the rest of the songs on the album are better than the single.
    test
  7. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I know, I was saying I actually liked his pop singles because they were filled with satire and disses for whoever was a top celebrity at the time...

but this track is a rock song gone horribly wrong.
    test
  8. ThatsNotMyName

What I'm saying is... chances are the rest of the album will be better than this.
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

I like it, but I also liked not afraid at first. Gotta see how it ages with me. I liked the shots at Future and Ace Hood though. At least he ain't tryna be everyone's friend no more.
    test
  10. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

i missed that. the sound quality is horrible.
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

Yeah I had to look up the words.

He had a line about waking up in a Monte Carlo, and also said something about codeine and Future. I forget what it was now.
    test
  12. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Ugh....the first verse of this I liked...I love the beat...but the second and third verse I'm not diggin...not sure what to think for the rest of this album....
    test
  13. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

barely understood a word of the first verse

hate the style

haven't felt em's style since mmlp though

what the fuck is that gibberish filler in the second verse?!

not a good track. retire, em
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

oh and you guys already know i loved the kid rock shout out.
    test
  15. vandalism

vandalism the king

this might be the worst track I ever heard
    test
  16. vandalism

vandalism the king

word @ MMLP. dude was nice as hell back then. ain't really felt him since
    test
  17. Kry

Kry Willie Stylus

I just don't understand rappers who were successful with a certain style back in the day,flipped it to keep up with the times...but won't go back to their roots when they've already milked the game for what it's worth. Why does Em have to sound this way now? Like he doesn't have any desire to rip the mic like he did when he came up, he just wants to sell records now? Eminem is one of the few cats that could sell a cd of fart sounds over goofy production, but he won't go back to just spitting raw hiphop? Why? It can't be becuz he's scared of flopping, he's been selling wack shit for years now. It's not like he's trying to do that "grown" shit, he spit a line about toe jam...just do what you're a legend for. Everything he does now sounds forced
    test
  18. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

^That's part of the problem

he hated the flow he used in the earlier days when he blew, said he felt like he was playing catch up with the beat

never heard him rip nearly as hard with any other style
    test
  19. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

God damn that shit is wack, at first i didnt mind it then the beat turned shit and em started any number of wack styles. I get the feeling if he just rapped normally and stepped up his beat selection he would still be able to put out a good album. He needs to make an album how he fell off as a rapper and now hes bringing back some real rap to the mainstream or something, he also needs to go at the industry and stop being a part of it. It pains me to see how far he has fallen, he was my favourite rapper for ages and the best in the game for 3-4 years. The first track i played from itunes after hearing this trash happened to be a d12 track its making me fiend for some proper em shit. His flow is so nice and the lyrics seem effortless and this isnt even one of his best verses.

The only good music em has made in the past 8 years or so was bad meets evil 2 and that was still not exactly classic em. He needs to bring it back to straight rapping and get on some tracks with proper rappers, not these chart faggots hes been collabing with recently. Whenever em did songs with any good rapper he killed it, he killed the d12 albums and every feature he did for 5+ years straight. Even in his wack period he came nice on t.i's track touchdown.
    test
  20. ThatsNotMyName

He just needs some content. Let's make a petition, let's make some rapper diss his daughter.
    test