Eminem - Berzerk (Official Video)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Sin Skywalker, Sep 10, 2013.

1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

hes lucky it was his 6th birthday party
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

Lmfaoo

i don't blame u man.

i literally grew up on jay, eminem, and nas's music cuz all of them was on fire during the late 90's and early 2000's

i woulda bet my life that em would still be the "best" out of the three a decade later

damn was i wrong
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

Came home from ball yesterday, smoked a bowl, turned on my xbox, saw an Ad for the bezerk video, figured i'd watch the video and listen to the song.

and it was like, watching my hero die right in front of me, i felt like Florida when James died. Em is the reason I started rapping, is the reason I picked up the hobby, and is the reason that even with my regular working dude persona I can identify with being hiphop as fuck in any setting. This was like the official ending of all that. It's so cringingly bad that i'm surprised nobodys told em yet.

Joe Budden dont even look comfortable in that video, when ems dancing hes looking @ the camera like "I cant believe I gotta deal with this shit to be relevant".

Royce cant tell em "yo, that shit aint hittin" "what the fuck happened bro"

the song is beyond bad man, he peaked in 2003 and has been complete shit ever since then.

I cant bare to watch it, I will give the album absolutely no shot..

AND I BOUGHT RELAPSE

Physically..

good lord man
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i feel you man.. i listened to rap before eminem but he changed the game in so many ways
    i havent heard this song yet just the snippet and this will be the first eminem album i dont listen too (althoguh i didnt really give that royce collab a full listen)
    test
  5. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

They should play this to torture prisoners at Guantanamo
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

@DZK u should diss eminem again
    test