Eminem/50/DMX/Busta vs. Ja

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Cgreg, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Cgreg

Cgreg New Member

First off I am new on these forums, my names Cgreg, and I am a white guy:alliknowisthat:. So I am a bit late, but Ja got released, I know that all the beef was supposedly over but I was wondering if anyone thought that maybe it could be rekindled. I know those guys threw fire at each other, I have also heard interviews with Ja in prison calling 50 a snitch, I figure now that he is out he might try and make a record. I know 50 got after him on twitter when he went in. I know that they still don't like each other and I figure Ja could make his best comeback by getting after these guys. Or they could try to get after him because he keeps talkin that trash.

Hopefully you guys don't rip me to hard, I know I am not exactly up to date with the rap world, I googled it and all I could find was old tweets and MtV articles saying that the beef is done.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Yeah, Ja should be gettin' out soon if not already but ain't no muthafuckin way he makin' a "comeback". His first album Venni Vetti Vucci or whatever the fuck it's called is arguably classic but 50 put him in a box a while ago and I doubt Ja got anything under his belt.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  3. Cgreg

Cgreg New Member

Oh for sure, ja wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Money is money though, I would love for this to pop off again. I think em is at a point in his career where he could slay anyone and 50 is always at his best when he's got an enemy.
    test
  4. Beatorious

Beatorious Member

I still wanna know what happend to Supreme.. 50 cent might wanna tell us?
    test
  5. Cgreg

Cgreg New Member

I don't think 50 snitched on supreme, he has to much beef. IF he had fat joe, ja, or rick ross would have been able to find some hard evidence to prove it. How hard would it be for, one of those guys to pay some dude to stop in the neighbor hood, and pay a supreme team member or witness for some info on 50 snitching.
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

First off, welcome to the site @Cgreg.

Second, I don't think 50 is worried about beef with anybody anymore. I don't even think he's really focused on music at all. His main focus seems to be movies (even though alot of those are subpar as Hell) - I think he's got some kinda deal with LionsGate Films. I remember checking out one of his movies and there were previews for like 4 other movies with him in them all on LionsGate. And with dope actors in them but straight to DVD for whatever reason.

As for Ja Rule, I wasn't sure if he was still locked up or not. But didn't he already try and fail at a come back before, tbh?
    test
  7. Cgreg

Cgreg New Member

I don't know I'd ja tried a comeback between the resolution of the beef and jail, I know he's been out for over a month.

50 needs to stop hangin around Floyd and get In the studio with Em.
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

I think 50 fell off with Floyd awhile ago. Pretty sure they don't hang out anymore.

I'm telling you 50 cakin' off movies and other ventures he's not worried much about music anymore. He's a business man now.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Cgreg

Cgreg New Member

Ya vitamin water is pretty dope, why rap. What about em, he was livid with ja.
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

He sold the vitamin water for a major profit I believe. Also happened a few years ago. I'm not sure what Em has been up to as far as entertainment / music.
    test
  11. Cgreg

Cgreg New Member

Clearly I am out of touch with 50. Em has an album that should be released soon, it was supposed to be out early July but he produced skylar greys album. There aren't any leaks, and the album name hasn't even been confirmed. I bet it's gonna be a lot like recovery.
    test
  12. King-Vis

King-Vis Buy Any Beats Necessary

Only way i see Ja coming back is doing a pop record with Pitbull and Flo Rida...as a featured artist.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Guess I'm late to the party, welcome to RM @Cgreg. Hope you'll stay active & fly.

Maan, forgot about Ja Rule even existing. If it wasn't for 50 beef & those hipsterish tracks he's done with Ashanti in the past - not sure if I'd knew who he was, tbh..
    test