Emcee Yearly FF week 12 discussion

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Orange407County, Nov 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

we needed a new thread, and i guess Q is busy so ima make one.

Looks pretty close around the top, 3 way tie for first place, KDP right there also. Playoffs approaching, its getting down to the nitty gritty folks.

Me vs KDP ----- ME
    close match.. tbh im going with me simply off of self confidence. I really think its a tough match, with Fred Jackson out for me im hoping my trades pay off because my RB core is not nearly as strong as it was a few weeks ago. Murray has a bad matchup against the phins.. Cam will run wild over the colts D tho. i think KDP has an advantage at TE and possibly over all defense, SLIGHTLY. but as far as reggie bush i think he is iffy, over projected. same with plaxico. should be good

Jook vs Da Mob ----Jook in a close one.
    i def think jook needs to switch QBs, especially with rivers facing a pretty good denver D. Jook has an obvious advantage at RB which has a lot to do with injuries to best and peterson. i think MPs entire wr core is suspect, i dont believe in cruz and jackson is doing well right now so we'll see if he can maintain high performances. i think the Defenses are definitely more even then the espn preview shows, same with TE play. Gronkowski is a beast tho but splitting catches with hernandez makes him iffy, tho it seems he is getting more looks and is bradys fav.

Q wife vs. Bad Karma aka Zyc --- zyc
    well, ESPN has zyc favored in almost every position. i def favor rodgers over brees, but this matchup with brees and the giants bad passing defense is gonna favor zyc. tbh i dissagree with espn on a lot of these projections/advantages, i like uns offense better.. i feel like moore is eh..as well as holmes and smith. Welker at anytime can go ham, im not sure phillys suspect D can stop him. anyway im getting tired of these breakdowns lol.. i think zyc edges it with defense and i think the lions front pressures rodgers into some mistakes and he under performs slightly. meh, close one

Noble vs Shadow --- im gonna say noble.. toss up tho
    well im not sure if noble has quit participating, against me he didnt update and kept in a few bye players. its odd, Nobles running backs are far better than shadows, but the opposite goes for WRs. Should be very interesting. buffalo has been terrible and fitz slumping, with fred jackson out he might go down field more and have a big game. Brandon jacobs is horrible. with shaub out, i think foster is going to get a lot of touches but in a division game against jax im not sure if he can really go off. Jax defense is pretty good. tough call here

Joe Krack vs Hern ---Q

not sure who Q will start, clearly needs to update roster, im sure u will start andre johnson. im gonna go short here and say Q wins with a much better defense, slightly better RBs. tho tebow, wells and robinson could all under perform.

well, this took too much of my time and i got tired of doing it after about 2 matchups lol. we just needed a new thread.

uh. im not doing NFL predictions.

feel free to contribute Q or whoever else. Good luck everyone.
    test
  2. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

Good shit bro. This is a dope thread where we havent had one in a few weeks.
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Syn!!! Nice shit bro! Like this!
    test
  4. Orange407County

I should have traded fred jackson to Q now hes out for the year fuckkk. I hope spiller performs

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    test
  5. J o o k

That's a tough loss Syn
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i'm hammered on red wine. fuckin jews spoil my fun
    test
  7. Master Peace

test
  8. Orange407County

Yea man.. He was beasting. Bleh i hope forte gets a little steam back and spiller does well in jacksons place, but i see buffalo picked choice up. Never know. Murray is still there and i think hes pretty good. I need some good WR play for sure this week.

test
  9. Orange407County

I know i didnt tell u guys, but i lost my job a couple weeks ago after 7 years. I been having some trouble but im happy to report i found something else! I start monday thank God. Ive always been the provider for my house and i really was getting kinda down on myself and doing some things i havent in a long time to get by. Anyway sorry for the dr.phil moment lol. Just venting.

test
  10. Master Peace

Damn bro...sorry to hear that. Being a provider for my family I can imagine the anger and frustration you must've felt after losing your job. Especially after 7 years. But yessir Thank God you were able to bounce back and and find another job in this poop shoot of an economy. That is truly a blessing.
    test
  11. J o o k

Syn was out there like deuce bigalow male jigalow and shit :funny:

In all seriousness though that's a blessing bro that you found something. Today we give thanks for what we do have and i just want to say bro God bless you for staying strong and providing for your fam by any means. That's a real man. You always been real in my eyes bro.

Stay focused, full steam ahead!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys!
    test
  12. J o o k

Lmfao Yikes @ housewife swag!
    test
  13. Master Peace

Housewife Swag CRAZY
    test
  14. Orange407County

Thanks yall! Happy thanksgiving all of those who have taken ur rightfull spot beneath me. :)

...no homo

test
  15. Master Peace

SUH is a fucking retard!
    test
  16. J o o k

Thats why I dropped his butt :funny:
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

smh...i see a suspension coming his way
    test
  18. Master Peace

Sigh.....I love em so much but he gotta go
    test
  19. Orange407County

That marshall catch while newman was choking him to the ground was dope. Fuckin dallas better win.

test
  20. J o o k

Marshall is doing alright for me, he's definitely a talented guy, just has to stay focused.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.