Elzhi vs. Royce

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by -Paper Chase-, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

magic and bird and hakeem won rings in the jordan era......

but i said enough with bball, you are changing the argument......read the last line of my previous post, come on
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Hakeem didn't win in the Jordan era... False... Hakeem won when Jordan retired... And Magic and Bird won BEFORE the Jordan era... I mean when he started winning every single year....

And I didn't read the rest of your argument, honestly, cuz it's getting redundant (the argument, I mean). Like I said in the past, I'll agree to disagree... Royce is TECHNICALLY dope and is entertaining.... I know what makes mainstream music pop... It's hooks, bridges, and beats... The verses don't do it anymore... IMO, Royce can and does make catchy music... And it's entertaining... AND IT'S LYRICAL... But that's just my opinion, once again...

But once again, you can't fault someone for calling someone, who you have in your personal top 5, as their best... I'm not calling JR Writer the best rapper in the game... I'm calling one of thee most technically sound rappers to ever grab a mic WITH THE BEST FLOW IN THE GAME (you've also admitted this) to being the best rapper... I don't need to say anymore after that... If you don't think he's the best, so be it... I think he is... And he has a lot going for him that merits him to be called that...
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

well you finally see that i'm not talking about opinions of skill, i'm talking about everything........what i have been saying every post...........no opinion personal opinions are relevant..............the jordan era is his whole career to me, cause no one can win the six years he did..........thats common sense, but the lakers pistons won during some of his better years
    test
  4. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

LOL @ this thread
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

my facts are air tight
    test
  6. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

true story
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

False... Jordan era was when he started winning titles to when he retired the second time.... You don't consider a king's dynasty his dynasty until he starts wearing the crown... Not when he's a teenager and still a prince...

And Jordan hadn't reached that level until he got Pippen and the rest of the crew.... It's known that Phil Jackson and Scottie Pippen and his DEEEPPPPP ass bench and great role players played a MAJOR ROLE in Jordan winning all those finals... Hence, he didn't start winning 'til Mr. Pippen got there...

His era started when he won his first.... And yes, there are opinion... Where someone is best rapper or not is opinion... What one judges one's best rapper is perspective.... We all judge based on something else.... I judge on the facts: SKILL! Not sales, which is based on the opinions of others... I look at what's on paper... Royce DOES have the best flow in the game (or at least top 3) and lyrically, he's EASILY up there with the best of 'em.... And beyond that, he drops hot material... PERIOD!
    test
  8. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

skills are on paper?...........you are still a fucking idiot as you missed the whole point again..........i have said opiniions are not valid in the rap business.............stop with the basketball shit i said before it is a topic for you to take focus away from my point.........you are fucking retarded
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

WTF? So you can make your Jordan comment but when I do, it's taking away from the point? You're a hypocritical moron. Right before my last post, you mention basketball and say your stance so when I talk about it in the next post, I'ma idiot right?!??!?! Rigghhhttttt... I'm retarded? C'mon now... Once again, fuckin' think! Look at the post RIGHT BEFORE MINE! YES, THAT'S YOU! Dumbass muh'fucka...

And yes, ON PAPER, Royce is one of the best, IF NOT THE BEST... You say facts? I gave you facts! And you know the facts are on point! Whoever the best rapper is IS OPINION RETARD! And I have factual AND LOGICAL reasoning for why I think he is the best... So fuck outta here with that ignorance....
    test
  10. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

said this a long time ago..............
    test
  11. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

*waits for the royce/elzhi/black milk collab album*
    test
  12. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

*waits for my point to be understood and the same with album*
    test
  13. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

yeah that collabo sound nice. i just started hearing about elzhi dude is nice with it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.