Elzhi vs. Royce

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by -Paper Chase-, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Who's nicer? I'll drop my thoughts in a bit..
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Well....I can't be a fair judge because I haven't heard much Elzhi...someone hook me up so I can listen
    test
  3. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I'll answer for And the nerd, ROYCE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH royce!!!!!!!

now...as for myself......uhhh, this is a hard one.....I prefer Royce for a long amount of time, like If I had to listen to a whole lp straight though, content wise I think their even, flow wise I prefer Royce, scheme wise I prefer Elzhi.....Elzhi's flow is nice too, its actually a little more versatille, but I think Royce's is more finely tuned...Approach wise El tends to change up, while Royce does the same thing almost every time..I mos def like Royce's voice more....Song wise is hard cuzz El really doesnt have a full product to compare....El has that dope introspective/socially street material, while Royce has those dope spitting joints, like his latest "CRAZY", a ridiculous uptempo spitting joint.....than again elzhi has the ridiculously ill "Looking for me" off the welcome to detroit soundtrack....

uhhhh, I say Royce by a mili iota......this really is a hard one....
    test
  4. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Royce.just cause he has more material I've heard maybe 30 elzhi songs by hiself thev
    other got guest appearance if u wanna stand out u gotta hold your own both are good anytime u make me say wow u cold......

Elzhi a beast though man
    test
  5. L.J.

L.J. New Member

Royce.
    test
  6. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

post a elzhi song plz
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

Word, suprised to see nobody pick Elzhi so far. I agree Elzhi is a monster, but I'd give Royce the slight edge. I actually talk to Elzhi on myspace, told him that him and Royce are two of my fave MCs and they should record an EP together or something haha. Now that'd be crazy
    test
  8. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Once again, on my dick.... Damnnnnnn... Seriously... I think he has some resentment towards me cuz his dick gets so hard it hurts everytime he sees my name in a post.... And even when not.... Just thinkin' 'bout it, he gets a hard on....

You're as homo as can get... Can't stop mentioning me... I don't even talk about u.... Who are you? GODDDDDD... Homosexuality at it's worst....
    test
  9. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

royce got more material so i'll say him for now...rumor has it EL and 5'9 doing a collabo album
    here go a song he murdered http://youtube.com/watch?v=1IzLoix5s4Q he the second cat rappin

that song audio cinematic neww..its on his myspace

that and heart condition are cold
    test
  10. megatrif'l

megatrif'l New Member

looking for me?? drop a link to that
    test
  11. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

"and the nerd" is fighting back huh? lol......geek mawfucka.....

...get mad if you want, but u know u were gon vote for royce, I just saved ya punk ass the trouble of typing it, lol....you are the supreme dickrider, if it aint royce its king mathers....you take the fan shit to a whole other level....so you dont talk about me, why would u? three months ago u was on my dick hitting me on the pm telling me how much u respect my opinion, atleast I keep it consistent, Ive never liked you, never pretended too......I hate fans who wish they had skill, ole punk ass wishes you could emcee, but since u cant, u just suck every iota of cum out of ya favorite rapper, you cock sucker.....

I find it funny how ya gay ass always calls someone homo, lol, thats like the only joke you have, and its pretty ironic cuzz lords knows you are just projecting your own faggot characteristics on to others....
    test
  12. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I actually dont have that song, I got a shit load of other el zhi material though, I'll post up a thread with some el songs....
    test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Double post... Delete this please?
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Wow... Talking about dickriders... You can't go a thread without mentioning my name... So you dickride the du' you claim is a dickrider... GREAT JOB!

And talking about consistent? Ain't you the one that said we should collab together and then went on to say I was wack cuz I wouldn't give you feedback on your tracks?????!?!?! HMMMMMMMMMMM... Dickrider? Lemme see... You sound like a bitch who caught feelings.... C'mon now... Get off my sack...

LMFAO!!! LOSER!!!!! C'mon now... And now you catch feelings cuz I didn't wanna collab with you... AWWWW... Poor little bitch...

ADDED:
    And I find it quite funny how I'm a dickrider... Yet, I repeat: YOU MENTION MY NAME IN EVERY THREAD.... It's like you have to find a reason to mention me... GET A LIFE!

I don't mention you cuz I don't even think about you... You are not important in my life... You're a loser on the internet tryna talk shit cuz you really really really have nothing better to do... Do I have to be more blunt? I NEVER EVER EVER EVER mention your name.... Even if I think what you say is completely ridiculous and ignorant UNLESS you mention me (which is a little too often for comfort).... Now find something better to do aside from stalking men on message boards... You're truly a FAG!
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

lol, and it will be ok..........take it easy, you know you are fond of royce........chipz just fucking with your die hard fan loyalty.........chipz the pm's, damn that's icey cold.......send over that email mayen
    test
  16. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

I'd take Royce, but on some real shit, they both just as wack as Nelly, Chingy or any other strictly commercial rapper that is generally considered wack, cuz Royce and Elzhi lack the swagger and just aren't listenable like a true mc is, while nelly and chingy are lacking lyrically and wateva.

Thats a bit of an exaggeration, but its true to a large extent.
    test
  17. -Paper Chase-

Smack yourself for that comment
    test
  18. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

dumbest shit ever posted on RM.....

congrats cindy...you're off to a great start
    test
  19. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

like i said, it was an exaggeration, but there is truth in it. Voice, presence, and the general ability to make people want to hear u is just as much a part of being "dope" as super high tech magnificent punches and deep intense mystical legendary lyrics.

Am I a fan of Nelly or Chingy? Fuck no, especially not Chingy, but there are millions of people who are and that does count for something. And they both have a presence on the mic that most underground dudes lack. Ok, so maybe not Chingy....bad example.
    test
  20. -Paper Chase-

You're digging your own grave with these stupid ass comments. Elzhi and Royce are considered two of the best MCs alive by REAL hiphop heads. Fuck what nelly, Chingy, their fans, or any other idiot has to say about that
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.