eliptical problem

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Your Idol, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i don't know if any of you can help me but i have a new balance 9000 eliptical (no longer under full warranty)and the resistence no longer works. i usually have the resistence as high as possible on there and all of the sudden it just stopped kicking in so now it's at the lowest setting which makes it kind of jerky. i just got off the phone with customer service and said that they would replace the base of it. although they said they could no help me with the electrical part of the eliptical. i'm almost dead certain it's an electric problem since that's what makes the damn thing actually add on resistence. if this base they send me doesn't fix my problem does anybody know what i should do about the electrical part?
    test
  2. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

you should sell the elliptical and start running or doing other better types of cardio unless your a girl. haha. but seriously, nobody here is going to be able to answer that question. it could be a blessing in disguise, now you can start doing better types of cardio. ellipticals dont give you a good workout for the time you put in them at all.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.