elimiDATE

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Fa$oLa, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fa$oLa

Fa$oLa mc like im signed already

I know you've seen it...i think i got the show's formula down

is it me or do they always pick a SLUT, a BITCH/DRUNK, the INOCENT FREAK and the QUIET ONE (who always gets eliminated the 1st round)?

and the "catiness"...omg!...why do yall do that? fighting over a man like that on national tv...shit is funny

LAST NIGHT'S WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!...who saw that shit?

2nd round @ the bar, when one girl gets up and walks around the table and pours a glass of champagne on another chick's head for talking too much and sits back down, in return she then gets up grabs the bottle out the ice bucket and dumps it all over her head and says, "i really didn't appreciate that!" and sits back down like everythings gravy...soaking wet, the other girl plays it off and says to the man, "you can lick it off me, right here even [pointing to her chest]"

after they're done getting their freak on while the other two girls watch, they all start talking again, at this point even i thought it was over, then the chick that just got the bottle dumped on her says, "you know what, fuck it!" and tips the bucket of ice on the other chick who then takes her glass of champagne and throws it across the table at her...mean while the man is sitting back watching this shit playing the "stud"...lol

funniest shit ever....had to share

test
  2. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

it's more then likely scripted

producers gotta make the show watchable so they need that person who will start shit with the other people and then they need the slut to show the skin..

i was watching the one where the dude had his dad helping pick the girls and the first round they went out with the dad and the slut was all over dudes dad..i think the son eliminated the slut, i think he ended up keeping the quiet one..
    test
  3. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

never seen it before [dunno]
    test
  4. GEMiNiXtCy

GEMiNiXtCy Caribbean Vibe

Yea I remember that episode, he ended up picking the one who initially got the bottle poured in her. I agree the catty shit that happens betweeen the women on the show is ridiculous especially the episodes in which one is getting on another over her having a child or being divorced, etc. Basically trying to purposely tear someone down. I do think to an extent it might be scripted because some things that happen on those dating shows just don't seem completely natural.
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

i wouldnt be surprised if the producers or somebody were in their ears...some of the shit just seems to far out there and out of nowhere sometimes
    test
  6. PotHead

PotHead average brilliance

yea

the fellas bicker like bitchs to when its their turn to shiiiine.
    test
  7. Fa$oLa

IT'S NOT SCRIPTED!!!!!

I use to work with a girl called jenny that was on elimidate...from what she said, they basically ask her certain questions and suggested things that would be good to bring up on the date based on her answers...but its definitely not scripted
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

and im sure they suggest things that might conflict with another persons answers to those questions of another person for the show, that way they can help insure a more interesting show.

lol word..i only seen one with the guys and they were arguing like the women, and one guy was getting all mad and calling one of the guys a slut and stuff and you had the one dude who was all quiet..and one dude kept taking off his pants and shit..it was hilarious
    test
  9. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

they play chess with the ppl..............

aint no different than 'big brother'.....put 2 hardcore christians in with one Ex-con and a Gay male couple in the same room and see what happens.........
    test
  10. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i love it when one of the 4 girls acts wild as fuck actin all into the guy
    then they get eliminated
    then thier like"that guy was so ugly,look at his clothes" or some shit like that
    i hate the cattiness
    i probaly would get migraines
    but i think its funny as hell to see them act all raunchy and then they dont even win
    but the guy usually picks the one he knows hes goin to get some action from later in the night...

i would reject the one with the biggest mouth first,no matter how she looked,
    i cant stand people with inflated ego's
    test
  11. Nam Dekan

yeah thats what i was getting at..scripted wasnt the right word, maybe unatural. you know the producers or whomever behind the scenes has a part in how people act and then you got some people who get on camera and like nuts

i remember one elimidate when they went horseback riding and this chick wouldnt ride a horse because it wasnt real riding or some shit and because they went to slow and she walked along side them instead..then she went off on some rant because a chick got into her bathing suit and jumped in the water with the dude..he kept the chick then in the next round she kept saying she didnt wanna be there and eliminated herself but she stayed there and kept calling the one chick a slut and going on about how she wasnt the kind of girl to jump into the water with some dude or some shit..he finally eliminated her annoying ass
    test
  12. Fa$oLa

what is big brother about???
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.