EL and ELOHIM

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@Ass Napkin Ed

Are the Hebrew words "EL" and "ELOHIM" pagan and do they really mean false gods of the other nations such as the Canaanite idol Elohim ?

Were these originally pagan deities ? Is Yahuwah a false idol like the other nations gods biased on this assocation ?

Let's get to the root, back to the oldest form of Hebrew in the photo-Hebrew to build some understanding. This is not a debate, so please read this entire post to glean understanding, it has to be built.

EL and Elohim actually reverence the Most High of Ysrael. And the original text (scriptures) have EL and ELOHIM used and we see today GOD in it's place (Both LORD and God are pagan, and has been inserted into the translations we read from today. This is another lesson for another time).

Proto-Hebrew is older that Paleo Hebrew. Keep in mind.

//

Moving on,

We get the word EL from the Proto-Hebrew letter AL or it's root letter ALPH. In a Hebrew Lexicon of the bible by Jeff Al Benner (p.20) the definition of the letter ALPH is:

The letter AL or ALPH represents a chief or leader. In Hebrew the word ALPH (pronounced ALEF) has been translated to mean chief or governor, ox and Duke in English...

Here is a picture of the letter character in Hebrew

[​IMG]

Back to Jeff A. Benner's definition of the AL/ALPH character letter:

The Greek language derived there root from the Hebrew ALPH, and like wise the Greek ALPHAbet is related to the Hebrew Alphabet. It's no surprise then that the Greek came from the Hebrew language.

Back to the definition:

The name of the letter ALPH is actually AL or EL in English. ELohim is spelled with the ALPH and with the Hebrew letter LAM or LAMED to represent this strong authority. When used combined you get ELOHIM. To say that the word EL or ELOHIM is pagan, that it represents a bull god of the other nations is not correct in dealing with the MOST HIGH as we will see.

Let's learn about LAM or LAMED before we tie all this together and build understanding.

The Lam is a shepherds staff and represents authority as well as a yoke. So we have an ALPH that represents an ox head, and the Lam which is now called a "Lamed", and is represented by a shepherds staff

A pic of the Hebrew pictograph letter LAM or LAMED

[​IMG]

Very interesting.

Jeff A. Benner,

Chief or father, which in truth can be and is THE MOST HIGH YAHUWAH. He is the ALPH or oxen, our strong authority.

LAM and AL combined:

[​IMG]

YAHUWAH commanded Moses to tell ALL the people fresh out of Egypt to pick whom they want to worship and obey, the dumb idol or the true living Elohim. He drew a line in the sand and people went to either side representing who they wanted to serve. The golden calf they made or YAHUWAH. Those that chose the calf were swallowed in the earth. Baal or that young calf they made was an Egyptian Elohim/deity. Israelite still were not coming out of their pagan ways.

This is where Ysrael went off and where the mistake was made by them. They gave the glory to the idol, making images to a beast and not the Most High.

Romans 1:21-23 (talking about this event)

21 Because that, when they knew Elohim, they glorified him not as Elohim, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible Elohim into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

People still today worship the creation. It's in the form of evolution theory and belief. Not only Ysrael, but Gentiles did this too and still do by and large.

We are command not to make any images to give glory to the creation. Ysrael at the mount in the wilderness knew Yah was the EL, the strong shepherd. The ALPH combined with the Lamed. Some of Ysrael changed the glory unto the image of Baal...

Let's get the definition of LAM or LAMED:

[​IMG]

We can clearly see that EL means a strong shepherd. We can back this up with scriptures, fore they tell us YAHUWAH is a strong shepherd.

Exodus 15:2
    YAHUWAH is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my Elohim, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's Elohim, and I will exalt him.

Psalms 18:1
    I will love thee, O YAHUWAH, my strength.

Psalms 23:1
    YAHUWAH is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Represented by letter AL/Lamed or Lam/AL, he is our strong shepherd.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Many of you are throwing around conspiracy biased off your ignorance. Yes EL was a Canaanite deity. The lie is that Israel picked this up from their EL god and worship and placed EL in the scriptures. This is wrong too. Even before Ysrael went into the promised land of Canaan they were calling upon their ELOHIM.

Israel is two words, ISRA and EL. Before Israel ran into the Canaanites or any nation and had an opportunity to pick up other pagan ways they were already YSRAEL.

Strong's #H410
    ALE: Strength: as adjective Might, especially the ALmighty (but used also of any deity)

The word ELOHIM

Definition for "EL"

1. god, god-like one, mighty one
    1a. mighty men, men of rank, mighty heroes
    1b. angELS
    1c. god, false god, (demons, imaginations)
    1d. God, the one true God, YAHUWAH
    2. Mighty things in nature
    3. STRENGTH POWER

Elohim: #H430

in plural gods in the ordinary sense; but SPECIFICALLY USED (in the plural thus, especially with the article) OF THE SUPREME GOD; OCCASIONALLY applied by way of deference to MAGISTRATES; and sometimes as a SUPERLATIVE.

Superlative means: Highest in degree; most eminent; surpassing all others. Or it can mean supreme. In grammar, expressing the highest or utmost degree, as the superlative degree of comparison.

Magistrates are people of authority those who are in charge. The word Elohim has been used over 2,000 times when speaking about the Most High in scriptures. The words surrounding the word are singular, mean they are talking about thing.

Many say the word Elohim was placed in scripture by people and wicked scribes. All manuscripts contain ELOHIM, you can't find one that does not. It's simply not there. Get understanding on the word Elohim in scriptures. Let's move on:

Exodus 21:6
    Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.

Guess what this word Judges is transcribed from ? It's from the word ELOHIM (#430). But many are not taught this. Judges are magistrates, they are powerful men, men in charge.

Another example. Men can be Elohim, it is not a wicked name.

Exodus 7:1
    And YAHUWAH said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.

This word god in this verse was translated from, again, the word ELOHIM. Don't become superstitious with this stuff bro. This is pagan and a cult like mindset. Yah made Moses a mighty one and more powerful than the Egyptian Pharaoh.

Psalms 82:6
    I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Again, "Ye are Elohims" gods was translated from Elohim.

The Messiah Yahshua even references scriptures when talking to the "jews" or Yahuwdeans in John:

John 10:34-36
    Yahshua answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

These Yahuwdeans/jews had your mindset bro, superstitious and cult like. We all have to become one with Elohim, and a part of his body/family. Yahshua has already achieved this, he is apart of the Elohim-head. We want to be apart of this as well, I assure you. Become one, because we are all made in YAH's image bro.

Psalm 8:4-6
    What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

The word angel their is translated from Elohim (#430) man was made lower than the Elohim, or mighty ones (angels). They are magistrates, higher in authority of us men. There will be a time when men rise above the angels, and in this sense Elohim is plural when used in this way/context.

This wold also be the Majestic Plural. And Isaiah 19:4 is a good usage of it.

Isiah 19:4
    And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts.

Elohim used in the Hebrew grammar is poetic, like an hyperbole ( a figure of speech where exaggeration is used for effect. Like "my car is a million times faster than yours").

The Majestic Plural would be a good study to do looking forward.

But overall, give ear:

When you kick against the word Elohim in such broad strokes to say that because it has known pagan usages that it must be all pagan and that the scriptures and the only true "GOD" is false. This is a blanket statement and only displays ignorance.

Your mindset is false and I know where you learn this from. It's a new age doctrine of many colors but the foundational core of all of this is all war on truth, and you don't realize this yet...

You can humble down and learn or puff up in pride and go search the net without understanding to post the first wind of something that matches your rebellious spirit against the Most High. Your choice.
    test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

@Coup d'état

First - shoutout to Jeff Banner - been a student of him for a couple years...
    lets get into it....

Now Lets Look at EL, and you will see that all language is relative.
    For instance - why does the word EL also mean - The in Latin
    its because 'The' is short for Theos - which is God - which is EL

Ang is also from the Bull - as in Angus, and a messenger of God is called Ang-EL (angel)

Now if you look at a Doughnut or a Reef, it is symbolic to the Bull, which is why its called a Torus (Taurus) and this represents the Zodiac or the Wheel of Life (Ouroborus)
    Now the Exterior - or outside of the doughnut, is what the Masses consume, and this is the way the masses accept the God of the Bible - this is called - Exoteric Wisdom
    or simply the XO which again is the OX (reversed) or Bull
    the outer part of the doughnut is the macrocosm - and the inner circle is the esoteric microcosm and the inner circle - contains the 'Holy' ones.

stay with me....

Taurus is the 'Horned One' like the Ang-ry Bull - EL-Toro, which gives us words like the fiery 'Torch' as well as the book dedicated to God - the 'To-Rah' (torah)
    This is where we find the Book - Genesis or the (Genes of Isis)
    Isis is a Moon and Cow Goddess that is depicted as nursing her young
    the Genes of Isis are the X and O or simply the OX

So You see now.....this is why we have a paradox (Ox), which is Double (2 Bulls).
    Something is Parallel, or a (Pair of EL's) EL is the Bull God of the Bible.the Alef in Hebrew is the Ox (Bull), and the Lamed is the Ox-Goad or the Bull Penis (Staff). So, This is why the Bible has 'Parables,' or a 'Pair of Bulls,' which is hidden meanings that lay behind the fake mask of lies that are fed to the masses.

Understand, this is why we have a creation story known as Genesis, because its the Gene of Isis - isis is the COW Mother of all creation.....Even the word CREATE or CREATOR is from Crete, and this is the place famous for worshiping the BULL

The 'Cretan Bull,' is why CREATOR is simply the Crete Taurus Bull, the TOR means Bull it is the (EL -Toru) Taurus. The City 'Byblos' where the Bible takes it's name was also called Gebal, and 'BAAL' (also a Bull) is the son of the Father Bull God EL.
    Gebal/Byblos was founded by the God Cronus who is also Saturn EL...Father Time...the Reaper or the Slayer.

Let this Marinate - will back for the YAH
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

this reminds me of the thread i totally fabricated a fact about El Bib
    test
  5. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

this is definitely the words of a man
    who doesnt want to debate or argue lol
    i see ya pimp
    Yah rebuttal coming soon