Egon - "Nimbus" & "Buoyant See", dope lyrics, deep shit, DROP LINX

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by E_Spangler, Sep 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

test
  2. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

uppin this....dont sleep
    test
  3. Charlie_Br0wn

Charlie_Br0wn (Creative Alias Here)

Bouyant See - Nice Beat...Subtle And Simple But Still Good For Some Real Lyrical Shit. Nice Lyrics BTW. Flow Is Aight...I Like The Delivery...Very Underground-ish. Distinctive. I Like This Shit Man. Good Stuff.

Nimbus - Wow...This Beat Reminds Me Of Some Indie Rock Songs I Got. Wow...I Fucking Love This One...Maybe Cuz Of The Beat. Lyrics Are Sick Too...I Like The Flow...Nice Shit Man.

Good Shit Man..Definately Downloading These For A Good Listen Later On.

Return The Favor? http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931004
    test
  4. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

word up, thanks for the feedback....imma try to get at that link either tonite or tomorrow...

test
  5. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

wake the hell up
    test
  6. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

Nimbus - beat is fucking ill. I love the melody and shit. Flow is sick of course. I love ur style man, always have but you've gotten like 100% better in the past year man. For real. Lyrics are sickening as always. WTF it just ended outta nowhere. LOL, finish that shit

Buoyant See - on this track, you remind me of Immortal Technique vocally, Aesop Rock flow wise, and Sage Francis lyrically. hahahaha, you're original as fuck but thats what i get for some reason. Nice beat choice. delivery is nice and fits the beat well. Yeah, beat selection is gonna be a big part of your success cuz there are certain beats that people like us will never be able to rock lol, but you're doing a good job picking the right beats. Fucking sick lyrics man. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF it just ended AGAIN!!!! OMFG hahahaha, finish both of these or i will find you and wax your ass with tar.

good job tho man, ill shit
    -spooner
    test
  7. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

lmao, word up spoon....thanks a lot for the feedback.....LMAO @ "wax your ass with tar"....idk man, i dont think i can finish these, they're complete to me lol....i appreciate that tho lol...

uppage
    test
  8. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

lets play a game, shall we?...its called "lets stop sleepin on egon you assholes"....okay----------GO!
    test
  9. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

u guys suck at this game....
    test
  10. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

i will cut u
    test
  11. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

ok....yea...like...ummm...sorta of like...i kinda think that....yea....umm....sorta of mebe....uhhh haha yea...like sooo lets try to yea....ok....
    test
  12. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

wat the hell is wrong with u ppl?.....
    test
  13. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

test
  14. ..milkman..

..milkman.. Randy Savage

*lissenin*
    Beat - Fiyer... I love it... I was expecting it to drop hard, but it just stayed laid back... good shit.
    Verse - Voice is diffrent, I like that. Lyrics are doope... Very very nice. Beat is pretty cool... Flow is decent...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=932467

plz return the fav.
    test
  15. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

thanks for the feedback....im not sure wat song u peeped n shit...but watever...ill hit that link sometime
    test
  16. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

thanks for the feedback....im not sure wat song u peeped n shit...but watever...ill hit that link sometime...up
    test
  17. J Hall

J Hall Know thy self

Checkin "Nimbus" as I type.

Love when the drums/bass finally comes in. I think the drum levels should be raised. Hard to hear them over your vocals/bass/sample. Wait, why didn't you fade out or something? Just cuts right off.

Anyways, sounds pretty good. Not necessarily "my music" but I appreciate it, ya know? You match the beat with the appropriate emotion. I always dig that.

"Buoyant See"
    Digging this beat. Same as before, you're matching beat real nice. Makes it easy on the ears to sit and listen. That's an accomplishment in itself. I really like this one. Just wonderin why you didn't make it longer....seems like it could be a good one.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=932633
    test
  18. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

word up, thanks for the feedback....yea, these are short b/c i vented out my shit in their respective lengths...full lengths song are in the making....ill get at both of those links later, im busy as shit...

upper
    test
  19. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

last few ups....i still got those links...
    test
  20. E_Spangler

E_Spangler GHOstBuStaH

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.