Ego strokin time in the realm.....

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by Feme Sole, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

I don't know what it is, but lately I have really been feeling everyones work......wanted to give some credit where it is due...
    ......[heart] [heart]

Black Soultan--You bless this place with a bit of divinity.....Thanks for helping me find pictures to post :)

Mochalicious--I hate your avatar lol but i love your colloquial style

Augee.Ali--Been feeling your stuff lately.....especially your last piece 'I'm not a poet'

Lost Prophet--You're basically the reason I stuck around in the realm....I was always in here reading your stuff and decided to stay....Props luv

Mind $oul--Your name is so fitting....your stuff comes from that deep place that some people are afraid to acknowledge.....You helped me start writing again......Thanks

lpoet--simply wonderful.....always enjoy your stuff

White Recluse--I'm so glad you came....You're captured now lol

Tuned Root--A new blessing to the realm.....Great poems and thoughtful/thorough replies to others

Ms. Rosa--I've been a fan of yours since RB......We have both grown a lot since then and will continue to grow.....Always one of my favs.

Gemi--I never read anything from you until lately....I wasn't disappointed at all.....²²²²illiant mind luv

Sizzla--I've seen you in introspectrum and ehhhhh.....But your poems are truly divine.....all of them

Poetic Pain--Keep your head up lil man.....shit gets better

Sagacious, Lyme, Nebulaz, Brit Boi, Judge Dacyple, e's and everyone else........all blessings

Okay, I'm really hoping I didn't forget anyone and if I did then I'm truly sorry
    test
  2. PrOvOcAtiVeThOuGhT

PrOvOcAtiVeThOuGhT New Member

<---strike2 :-(
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Yeah the realm has been poppin off lately. Kind of reminds me back when i first got here in like 99 and shit. Those were the best times. There isnt no better home than here.

big ups

Kpucha-lol been holding me down since my first post in the realm. The mother of the realm...

lpoet-my brother, helps me look at life in a whole new different way.
    h.wood
    feme sole
    augee ali
    lost prophet
    gemi
    blacksoultan
    sizzla
    da smoothest talka (where u at boy)
    brit boi
    Sun Flower
    Sagacious
    Judge dacyple
    ling
    nebulaz

forgive me if i left you out

you know i got love for you
    test
  4. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

yeah shes great.......when i first came i would link her to my poems and she always showed love...
    test
  5. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

=) Indeed...

We can't forget Feme Sole though ..hehe like I told you many times before your poems speak to me like many others can't.. always awesome

test
  6. the Guy with a Pen

the Guy with a Pen a Svan Production

good job..

this is a good post to make.
    test
  7. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

oh damn i cant believe i forgot about you man....big ups
    test
  8. the Guy with a Pen

the Guy with a Pen a Svan Production

test
  9. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

I'd comment, but I find beauty in all pieces here. I can't stress enough that anyone who truly scribes their heart and posts is doing a wonderful thing here. I don't want to name names because I'll forget someone, I know it.

I will mention how wonderful Kpucha was/is as a mod and how magnanimous a job Femme has done in her absense.

*hugs*

out.
    test
  10. *GeMiNeYeZ*

*GeMiNeYeZ* ~§¤Sweet Shinobi¤§~

i cant name names because i'm going to forget someone.. but i'm feelin 80% of things that have been posted here lately.
    test
  11. TuNed RooT

TuNed RooT Love is introduction ..

Whoever may post here is a blessing to the Realm..
    test
  12. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Why thank you. I feel that this place will help my writing in so many ways. There is some amazing talent here. Props to everybody.
    test
  13. UnknownLady

UnknownLady Senior Member

I agree with you mind $oul. But I can't forget Strike2 and Of course u(Mind $oul). All of you have good talent.

I'm Out
    test
  14. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

much love to those who continue to make eyegasms out of their thoughts and share them with the realm [heart] [heart] [heart]
    props to Kpucha whose impact on this forum can't be summed in words...
    props to Feme for her huge heart

bless y'all for even mentioning my name, but i dun deserve a mention...my contribution to this forum has been lacking for over a year...
    test
  15. I won't mention any names because i know i would miss some people out, but i must say i really enjoy coming on here to read other peoples works and put out something which people can hopefully relate to or just something that maybe would inspire, or just simply food for thought. I hope you truly find yourself within poetry and feel so at ease knowing you can be at one with the power words have on the world..

Peace B Still.
    test
  16. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

look at the love -- haha thanks mind your the greatest , i am never disappointed when i'm reading the incredible thoughts from the poets in the realm. creativity and emotion is an awesome mixture and i love reading into each person that post
    test
  17. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

Lost Prophet is a poet ?
    test
  18. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

i must say...i came to this forum on and off and now that i am added as a mod here i feel honored to even have a spot here..just reading all this stuff that past couple of days...i can't even explain in words...i had no idea how many talented people we had here at rm...it is amazing...i have been feeling sooooooo much of what people post here..you guys are awesome.
    test
  19. lpoet

lpoet POET

thanks alot skandelous...but i'll be honest with u and say that i was very upset when i found out that they gave u the mod job instead of someone who frequented the realm on a daily basis...just doesnt make sense to me.
    test
  20. augee.ali

augee.ali Lively Up Yourself...

Thanks for the shout outs yall...I see a lot of potential and talent in this here Realm...Too much to name and mention, you know who you are because I've already told you. Much love to Feme Sole and all the rest of the people who know who they are lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.