Egalitarianism is mutated christianity and the new religion of the west.

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Caesar, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

We killed god. But our civilization is so unconsciously steeped in Judeo-Christianity, our secular replacement for it was inescapably tainted by it.

Here's what has been hammered into your head ever since you were old enough for rote learning

-An irrational, non-scientific belief (faith) in the equality of all human beings. There are no real differences between the sexes or races except what has been shaped by 'culture'

-Due to unspeakable evils of the past, a certain segment of the population and their future progeny carry the sin of privilege (original sin)

-The only way to redeem yourself is to admit your privilege and cleanse yourself of your inherited sin via mass wealth redistribution and pathological altruism (salvation)

-Since everyone is the same..everyone can be perfected. Utopia and heaven on earth is possible if all just cede their autonomy to the modern clergy (government, media, academia)

-Any deviation from the above results in witch hunts, career sabotage and accusations of racism/homophobia/misogyny (heretic)

Liberal atheists have not thrown off the shackles of religion. They are practicing Christianity under a new guise. Modern liberal democracy is the logical endpoint of protestant Christianity.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  2. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

how long did that take you to write?
    test
  3. Riz

Riz Well-Known Member

You'd like the hated Peter Hitchens, he makes this argument better than most.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

this is all true
    test
  5. x calibur

x calibur

this is accurate. pinko-liberal multiculturalism has held a religious sway on our society since the 60s.

this is also why my Golden Society ideas would provoke such outrage if I eventually published them, even though they're theoretically in line with the liberal republic.
    test
  6. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i don't adhere to any of those. i guess that means i'm not a liberal atheist, despite being both liberal and atheist.
    test