EF vs EG at Oakland Riots?

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by _gp_, Jun 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i gotta watch one of your battle ef......i never heard you, and i only heard eg free in person 1nce, but i would love to see 2 great posters battle.......
    test
  2. serge dot T

serge dot T Shotgun Serge

Goon Squad is the truth, Sifu. I believe that you and I disagree.
    test
  3. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Graffik: top tier battler / bottom tier poster

Can't believe that shit.
    test
  4. serge dot T

I'm keeping it 100. Nothing that I said was a lie and I never once said anything against EG save for noone giving a shit about him, because noone does. If you want to white knight EG and take offense to that, I can tell YOU to go fuck yourself so that you have a more worthy cause to come at me sideways with.

Fact remains that this potential battle is a lame proposition for the reasons that I mentioned and I stand by that. Whether or not you want to make it about something else is on you.
    test
  5. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

lol Serge your not intimidating in the least bit and nothing you say will make me feel threatened so stop it right now, thanks lol

I never came here to rescue anyone....I like both the dudes even tho I only met one of them....your the one in here implying that people give a shit about EF and not EG and if they give a shit about EG then they are 'white knighting' but giving a shit about EF isnt???

PEACE
    test
  6. ErikForeman

I tallied up the people in this thread clearly firing shots

approx
    EF - 7 supporters
    EG - 12 supporters

Stop being so selective with your reading.

Don't address the EG/EF shit unless you're gonna admit your true opinion from here on out. I'm tired of the "neutral grounds" silently firing shots.

I am not cool with anyone playing that position.
    test
  7. serge dot T

I'm not implying anything, I'm saying it as a matter of fact. Noone gives a shit about EG except for you and a few others, therefore, the battle is pointless. Stop making it about something that it isn't. I've got no problem with EG either but even he knows that noone gives a shit about him on some "damn he should battle again" shit, and he doesn't care either. This retarded cause in defense of God knows what means a lot more to you than it does to him, though.
    test
  8. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

This thread is now about Pierre Mcguire.

[youtube]n_uW3JaBxNY[/youtube]

[youtube]_i5zXLZHGI4[/youtube]
    test
  9. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

lol why the fuck are you and Serge being so fucking sensitive??

Aint no playing 'both sides'....I dont give a fuck if you two beef, it doesnt make sense to me coz your both aiight dudes is all my point is....

Goon Squad is gay as fuck Im sorry if thats whats really offending you here...I've said that from day one and never hid it you've known it.....

Do I think GS and the cosigns and such give you a little ego, sure but so does EG knowing Illmac and Saurus and giving them some bars from time to time give him an ego...I let the ego's slide coz we've all had'have one at some point....

Keep acting like this tho man and an opinion can change.....

Im always upfront and honest with my opinion, if I thought one of you was out of order I'd say it.....but again, shit makes no sense to me.....

PEACE
    test
  10. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

hey hunchback of notre tumor, stop down playing ur lil kev performance, you kno damn well you were trying and you spent quality time on your bars and prep. you stupid white pasty faggot let me catch you on the slick awkward ass nigga

oh u on ignore btw
    test
  11. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

ahahahah my own post is cracking me up
    test
  12. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

I think EG and EF are both cool that's why I wanted them to battle so they could get the anger out and then they could be homies afterwards (like Fox after he had that street fight with that guy). But now you guys made me feel corny and this thread is just hurting my feelings.
    test
  13. ErikForeman

You are off point. Stop it.

Noone was even talking about GS before you, that shit was just an example of you reaching to find something to disrespect. Do me a favor and spare me the trouble of reading through it.

Opinions can change? Bro, once again, don't be dilusional. I've been nothing but supportive of you and polite as hell. Come in talking about me or GS which I obviously promote for the fun of it, and then act like I'm the one changing opinions. No, you are.
    test
  14. serge dot T

Now I'm sensitive? You're getting pretty worked up here, homie. And who the hell is talking about GS except for you? You keep making this about things that has nothing to do with the thread. Debating points that noones even making.

I'll repeat: Noone cares to see EG vs EF save for a few people on RM, therefore it makes no sense. EF vs anyone else that's been offered to him would be way more entertaining.

^^ That's my stance. Stay on topic. If you think something or the other about GS, make a thread about it. If you think that too many people have EF's back, make a thread about it. This ones about a potential matchup. Stop catching feelings at me saying that noone gives a shit about someone. It doesn't make you look like any less of a tampon.
    test
  15. drewthetruth

"Goon Squad is gay as fuck Im sorry if thats whats really offending you here...I've said that from day one and never hid it you've known it....."

by far the realest shit sifu has ever wrote, against all odds
    test
  16. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

[youtube]E59u9f-9_uU[/youtube]
    [youtube]_i5zXLZHGI4[/youtube]
    [youtube]e8tG9kU3NsU[/youtube]
    test
  17. serge dot T

Pretty much.
    test
  18. drewthetruth

while erik fagbitch is 50 yrs old working at the same hotel printing gaysquad shirts at the local hobby lobby on the weekends ill be fuckn his ex in the bahamas b-leed dat
    test
  19. drewthetruth

~ c R e E p Y ~
    test
  20. Stock IV

Stock IV fevrier

lmao @ the byfuglien one

hes such a fucking cock :funny:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.