Eazy E ; OVER RATED? ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

well aren't you a fuckin' idiot.

read what i've quoted and agreed upon in my post. ignorance.

you wanna know who started the comparison?

there you go. seriously, do not argue with anyone until you grow some pubes junior ...

can't agree with this ...

[turn] ...
    test
  2. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

this shits startin to loop.
    test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

haha pac and big was real,,,if u dont feel that, fucc yall niggaz
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Edit: fuck it...
    test
  5. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

but anyway EAZY E got classics.......catch up nggaz
    test
  6. Anonmuz

had to say some thing about this one of Nu'maaN.

I can recall the dozen's of times Jay somehow rhymed "drug dealer" and " marcy projects" over the years and "I'm a hustler". everybody has their lil shit they tend to mention, only thing is Jay-Z and everyone else had 10+ years to talk about other shit. Pac made all of those songs in a span of a few months, thats why he'd say some things over cause he didn't have time as a luxury to grow as an artist like he wanted to.
    test
  7. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

naw 2pac just didn't have lyrical depth after his first 2 albums that's all that was

And the difference between 2pac and jayz is jay actually sold drugs 2pac didn't and rapped about it constantly now don't get me started cause ill start quoting the sucka nigga lines again....and don't be like well u don't know what jay did...niggas who don't like him for one reason or another say u real in that aspect then it's true (jaz o,dehaven)

2pac was potray a false image if 2pac wouldve rapped what he was he wouldve been along the lines of mos def and of course they both act....he wouldve been great in my eyes but instead he played the same roll rick Ross did and he died being a fucking dumbass
    test
  8. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

2pac said thug nigga drug dealer and enemies and hennessey so many fucking times in a album.....
    test
  9. Anonmuz

anyway, like I said. Pac did all of those songs in a matter of months when he got released, he never said any of that shit before the row on any cd.

pac was 24 then Jay-Z was in his 20's and about to be in his 40's and he's still saying that shit. i don't know why you take everything so literal but then you just omit the fact pac said he takes situations he's seen his homies been through and the shit he's been through and raps them. like on hellraizer he rapped about that like girl who got shot in that corner store, and mamas just a lil girl he's telling her story and only GOD can judge me he's telling his story which in my opinion is one of the dopest story telling tracks OAT.

I don't think the fact that pac wasn't a gangsta but he rapped about he'll shoot a nigga or whatever discredits him as an artist or a person cause we all know if a situation we were in got heavy ... you aint gotta be a g to shoot a muthafucka, you aint gotta be a g to talk shit. Pac had a mouth and it was entertaining we all know he'd never do any of the shit he said, all of that was for suge like snoop and shock g and everyone else said.

But everybody has they shit they talk about like I said, EVERYBODY. I don't why niggaz gotta bring up pac cause everyone already know.
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

2pac is da greatest.....we all know dat....sucka ass nggaz
    test
  11. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

wats goin on in here

[youtube]GLXT5kgelDw[/youtube]
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

hahah, so true.

also, the truth.

me against the world is a fuckin' classic ...

[turn] ...
    test
  13. Manu Ginobli

Manu Ginobli Argentina National Team

if anything underrated

no one ever talks about him
    test
  14. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

who does?

I have never heard anyone say "Pac was a skilled lyracist" ever...

Pac was more versatile than any other rapper

when you are as creative & diverse as he was, the relative lack of lyrical ability can be overlooked

his lyrics weren't "terrible" either, just at times they were overly simplistic, maybe a tad bit repetative-and yet he could convey a wide range moods(like any REAL artist is supposed to)...

and he actaully made music with substance

Eminem is a great lyracist-but he and canibus alike can rhyme about bullshit all day, and get props for it

Pac used simple rhymes and talked about real shit on a deep level....

also-many of Pac unreleased material has been passed off as his finish works....entire albums made from unreleased material

consider that before you paint him with the "overrated" brush
    test
  15. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

wow i'd much rather be a great rapper than a fucking lyricist..........who cares if the shit isn't complex.......you are a bunch of no nothing children
    test
  16. Manu Ginobli

Manu Ginobli Argentina National Team

truth
    test
  17. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

yes, he was overrated, god bless his legacy, but he was simple as fuck
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

the fuck you mean simple........like he didn't lupe each word, and said what the hell he meant?..........grow up and learn whats harder....
    test
  19. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

he sucked because he didn'twrite his rap no way out shitting on slot of albums but not puff as artist but puff with black rob and big written his raps made a classic album
    It's not hard to fucking rap that weak shit easy used to say

I can understand every word big daddy but he wasn't trash like eazy

Everybody know cat rhymes with hat but if your rapping like it's 1979 u sound outdated that's corny it's harder to rhyme a multitude of words and still have meaning then doing a weak nusery rhyme and make sense

Lupe is somewhat hard to grasp at first listen. But jayz isn't iand he's not hard to understand but he's not rapping like 3 year old come on ppl let's be serious

Eazy e was weak as fuck
    test
  20. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I remember you saying he sounded like your science teacher, and I thought no he doesnt. then, I stopped listening to him for a long ass time, and sure enough, the next time I played his songs, I thought, damn this guy DOES sound like a fuckin science teacher. His voice and flow are redundant and annoying to me now. lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.