Eazy E ; OVER RATED? ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what do you think.

simple rhymes. subject matter was new. was.

don't quote me boi coz i ain't said shit ...

[turn] ...
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

test
  3. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Hardly anyone give the E propz only nigga that do is Quik... there's no way that Eazy is over rated.
    test
  4. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Let Eazy live ... The dude was dope as shit regardless if even if his shit was ghost written. His voice was just off the hook
    test
  5. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

I always thought he was over rated.

People would be callin' 'em garbage if he hadn't have died.

I know it's fucked up to say, but it's the truth...
    test
  6. vandalism

vandalism the king

yeah he overrated

even though he's not even rated that highly
    test
  7. Ziplock Paper

Ziplock Paper New Member

Eazy's music was cool to chill to and yeah his voice was sick as fuck, but the fact that he didn't even write his own shit obviously makes him overrated as an MC. You ain't a MC if you don't write your own lyrics.
    test
  8. Anonmuz

I don't knock him for not writting his own shit. Cube only wrote his shit while he was in NWA... I don't think Ren was writting his shit afterwards.. who was cause I never paid attention to it.

I know one thing he was better at spittin ghostwritten shit than Dre, that damn crack a bottle verse was horrible.
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i think eazy had one of the better voices........it fit his shit perfect, he sounded hella sarcastic and like a smart ass, but one that would snuff you if you talked bout his hair
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Eazy had a great voice like everyone said and was a great character in rap but not a great rappper
    test
  11. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

I don't rate him at all lol
    test
  12. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

How can you say someone who died in 94 or whatever is over-rated now!?!? half y'all muthafuckers wasnt even born when Eazy put out Eazy-Duz-It, which in my eyes is clearly a classic album!!!!!

A bunch of your favorite rappers have ghost writers, just coz they hide it real well, didnt wayne have a ghost writer when he was younger!?! Dre!?!? I've heard Rakim and KRS used to write for each other back in the days.....you cant discredit Eazy coz of that....

But Eazy's legendary status goes beyond being a rapper.....thats not what hiphop really remembers Eazy for, he's remembered for creating the dopest group of all time!! of putting Cali on the Map, Ruthless Records was way ahead of its time in terms of business.....

Simple rhymes?? hahaha if you want something to be effective and efficient, keep it simple!!!! And what, Too Short is wack now!!? Ice Cube is wack?? Man you kids have no understanding of anything!!!!

PEACE
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

no multi schematically transitional pun innuendo similes........so yea
    test
  14. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^It's not that, free... and you know how much I talk about that emphasis... but Eazy was never considered "dope" lyrically during his time... he was exciting, I guess... because of his content... I mean, NWA brought violence and profanity into hip hop and made it a big thing... the shit he rapped about was funny and profane and exciting... so that's why he was popular... but it was never about his skills... heads always recognized Cube and Ren as the real rappers... but Eazy was like the Young Jeezy of his time, if you ask me... which is why I can't understand why dream shits on Jeezy, but praises Eazy.
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

And simple rhymes don't mean you're wack... Eazy's simplicity wasn't the reason for his wackness... his flow and his voice were.
    test
  16. Anonmuz

All of Eazy's shit was classic

test
  17. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

word @ Anonmuz. Eazy E BACK in his prime was dope as fuck, ya'll is trippin' hard. and what has been said before, his voice alone was him.
    test
  18. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

lmfao
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

lol wow ya eazy aint write shit he aint have to, he started up nwa,,he started up bone thugz...nigga went HARD...luv that dude, RIP crazy nigga
    test
  20. vandalism

vandalism the king

eazy didn't write his own shit? damn I ain't even know that. I mean I don't listen to him but damn, how hard is it to write

"woke up quick, at about noon
    jus' thought that i had to be in compton soon
    i gotta get drunk before the day begins
    before my mother starts bitchin about ma friends
    about to go and damn near went blind
    young niggaz at the path throwin up gang signs"

etc, and you paying someone for that? god damn dude must have been a retard
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.