East (B) 2 Liner Divisional Championship: Rhyme vs Dishonour

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by Hydro_northcarolina, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hydro_northcarolina

Hydro_northcarolina New Member

Rhyme-Rhyme has been challenged every round so far, and this round should be no different. He's going against an experienced battler, but not to take anything away from Rhyme, he's pretty darn good himself. He is creative and witty, and has a decent flow, so he's no pushover. Rhyme has been one of the pleasant surprises so far in this tourney. Not many people expected for him to have a chance at the divisional championship and be one of the final 4. Rhyme is eager to win and will pull no stops on crushing his opponent. This could very well be one of the best matches of this round.

Dishonour-He's a beast. He beat Vern Acular last week in what was a deserving win. This round, I don't see DH holding any mercy on Rhyme at all. Dh is hungry. He got to the finals of the last 2 Liner Tourney and lost at the hands of Kaleef, in what was a match that could have easily gone either way. If DH wins this match, and Kaleef wins his, he'll have the chance to avenge his lost in what should be an epic rematch. Not to look to far ahead, b'cuz the task at hand now is that DH shouldn't take Rhyme lightly. This should be a very good matchup which is pitting 2 emcees who have two different motives for winning this match.

Here's the rules:

-your bar is due by 11:59 est time Tuesday Jan 6th, voting ends Friday Jan 9th 11:59
    -no swaying, anyone is free to vote, no alias vote, anyone suspected of it will be disqualified
    -you are required to vote on at least 2 of the other matches
    -300 post minimum to vote
    -u can post later than the deadline, only if your opponent agrees to it, and if I’m notified in some
    way via aim or if we talk in hookups, no other exceptions
    -sign in to let ya opponent know you seen the thread
    test
  2. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

czeeech

im gay... (just thought you'd need something to play off of)
    test
  3. rhyme.

rhyme. iwin

yourcool
    test
  4. rhyme.

rhyme. iwin

idiot......

you see...

rhymes creative, Dh has no wit......
    infact he might do, when using slang for with
    test
  5. castro'DAMUS

castro'DAMUS j o e y h o f f a

*refer to rhyme's intro in the first post by looseleaf

czeeeech

I roll thru this tourny with ease, U struggle thru rounds cus dog..
    theres a reason why "Rhyme has been challenged every round so far"
    test
  6. iLL Script.

iLL Script. ~Poetic~

Both came nice in this battle & you both showed up quickly which i love..hahaha..ok getting to it

Rhyme your 2lines were clever but honestly they didn't do anything for me, you could came alot harder homie

Castro good lines man, your lines were harder hitting the rhymes which is a big part of a 2line tourny

vote castro
    test
  7. rhyme.

rhyme. iwin

ahah thats cool, thcx for the vote.. i was going for the more laid back style.. and more of what 2 lines should be... not 2 lines but theres really like 6 piled into it...

diss never done it.. his were nice and coo..

0-1 good luck:)
    test
  8. Hydro_northcarolina

Hydro_northcarolina New Member

rhyme-didn't really bring anything to this match this round... I personally thought you would have came with some harder lines, cuz I've seen nothing but good from u this whole tourney, ya bar wasn't bad, but just seem like u took more of a wordplay stance than really attacking

dishonour-ya bar was cool, I liked yours more just merely for the fact your bar was stronger and was harder hitting, the concept was good cuz it was an approach no one has really taken so far either...

vote-castro
    test
  9. Tethus

Tethus straight up jerkoff

This was a simple vote, Dishonour won this without a question, just a better 2lines.

vote dishonour
    test
  10. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

aaahh not again..lool...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.