e3

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Mr Potato, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Mr Potato

Mr Potato New Member

Thoughts on the new consoles? Game of the show?
    test
  2. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Didnt watch it, but heard igns game of the show was The Witcher 3.
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I'm hyped as a MOTHERFUCKER for Infamous: 2nd Son.

Why?

Because, this.

[​IMG]

Other than that, The Division and Metal Gear Solid 5 were easily the best games of the show. Picking up a PS4 on launch. The strongest system, cheaper with Sony 1st party. Xbox1 is a mess...
    test
  4. Superman70

Superman70 edited

i love both of the infamous games, they never got boring to me
    test
  5. PurpleOnes

PurpleOnes New Member

In my opinnion ps4 won e3. Not coming from fanboy stand since i owned xbox 360.

PS4 is cheaper and also controller seems better.

For me why xbox one won't be my choise is the price, the camera which is rumored to cost more than the console and I think it's only task is to spy and collect info on you. Then there is whole DRM reversal which for me means that I cannot trust Microsoft anymore.

They are not focused on games that much anymore but rather on overall entertainment like tv. Ps4 wise my concerns are the games which they will have in future.

I liked that they gave a chance camera wise it's your choise to buy it rather than it's forced to you. PS+ is needed to play multiplayer games is not really a problem since it is opportunity to make playstation experience better.

Games that I will get for ps4 will be: Call of duty ghosts, Nba2k14 and Watch dogs :D

Last thing that I wanted to mention is the EA's game prices which they are increasing that really sucks.

This is not my final choise I will wait until both consoles are aviable and watch tons of comparision videos , but I probably wont buy Xbox one because the camera really creeps me out even that I'm not doing anything illegal like my house isn't a trap or I don't have weed growing institution in my house.
    test