e-mu tracker pre or 0404 usb??

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by jamesriley, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesriley

jamesriley New Member

I'm looking to get a cheap USB interface. it will only be used for recording vocals. i'm just wonderin if theres much difference between the tracker pre and 0404 usb?? i'd like to save some money to put towards some monitors. im also open to suggestions for other usb interfaces. i currently have studio projects c1 mic (gonna upgrade soon) and m audio mobilepre (broken). thanks in advance
    test
  2. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

I've had an EMU interface before but it was the 1212m PCI version, TBH I would never get one again. That shit scarred me for life, it had potential but overall was horrible.
    Right now I use the M AUDIO Fast Track Pro but I'm not using it for recording vocals yet.
    Apparently the vocal quality is good but I heard you might have to turn the preamps all the way up to get a decent signal. From my experience I'd steer clear of EMU but you might have better luck. Fast Track Pro might be worth a shot cause it don't cost much
    test
  3. iLoveEbay

iLoveEbay New Member

Credit card + MR816x = Best sounding vocals in price range!
    test
  4. ffgghhjj

ffgghhjj New Member

Choo lives in London. jimmy choo He is currently involved in a project to set up a shoemaking institute in Malaysia, where his iconic status is often evoked to inspire budding shoemakers and fashion designers. His company Jimmy Choo Ltd. produces some of the most expensive high-end shoes.Our designer replica handbags can wear well with any accessory on purpose.jimmy choo shoes Meticulous pieces on the replica handbags absolutely shock your eyes.Jimmy Choo Keenan Patent Leather Sandals Black patent leather strappy sandals. Peep toe silhouette. Ankle closure with told toned side buckle. Leather upper, in-sole and sole.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.