E Money Bags had Jay Z scared to Leave his House-Curtis S••••

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by FaceLess, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLess

FaceLess jook is my dad..

Curtis s•••• was a Suspect in JMJ death....before being cleared
    and was talked about heavily in the Ethan Brown Book Queens reigns supreme....

Curtis s•••• had and has connection with Most of the Gangstaz and Hiphop artist in the new york area.....

In a Interview with Ethan Brown that never made the Book.....Curtis s•••• said

"When E was mad about Jay having a artist on his Roster with the "Money Bags" name and called into hot 97 and let jay know how he felt about the situation, Jay acted calm and secure on the air by simply telling E that he didnt respect what he was doing, but a few days after there conversation on Hot97 jay called me and ask me to talk to E money bags and try to somehow be the middle man in a truce, Jay said that since there Hot97 incounter he had been getting threating phone calls and even had a death threat left on the front door of his private home, I talked to E and he confessed to calling Jay a couple of times but said he wasnt threating him and that there beef wasnt that serious he just wanted the Guy to quit using his name. So i called Jay and let him know that E said he wasnt really sweating the situation but all Jay kept saying was "that sneaky ***** gone try something, that sneaky ***** gone try something" Jay was afraid to go out in Public, i was shocked at how afraid He (Jay z) Was, E had Jay afraid to leave his House, I remember thinking that there had to be something Bigger than a Mc Name involved in all of that"---Curtis S••••

This is A exerpt from a Interview that will be released in Ethan Browns follow up to Queens Reign Supreme called "Rise of the Hiphop Hustler:Never before seen Wiretaps,Interviews and Stories"

The book is expected to be released by Anchor Books in Late July
    test
  2. FaceLess

the mans Name is CURTIS SCO0N

damn censor
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

test
  4. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

money Bags was a real street nigga and whoever that was that said he was mad about Rocafella havin a Money bags on his roster is sadly mistaken that dude was never signed to rocafella he was jus get low affiliated that nigga never signed shit

i doubt jay was that shook a moneybags tho he wasnt a hit man or nuttin he was jus thorough is all and jay gotta alotta thoro ol heads so what would b his reason of being that scared?
    test
  5. FaceLess

Actualy E Money bags wasnt really all that street..........
    he just chilled with alot of steert dudes.....E Money Bags was from a Middle class area in Hollis.......who alot like tupac became gangsta when he was around gangsta
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

nAW HE HADDA ABOUT 2 BODIES ON EM BY THE TIME HE DIED I KNO WHERE HE FROM BUT HE USED TO B IN JAMACIA QUEENS WITTA LOTTA THEM NIGGAS 50 BRINGS UP HIS NAME IN QUITE A FEW SONGS
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lol im sure Jay was terrified.
    test
  8. FaceLess

Honestly...He prolly was........E Money Bags was well connected in the Streets....he killed Premes man just Black right in front of Preme.....Curtis Sc0on has no reason to lie...he still to this day works for Defjam and Jay Z......

Preme Had money bags killed because of E killing 'just black'

E Money Bags was alot like tupac.....Reckless as hell....wanted so bad to appear as a Gangsta that he would Do Crazy shit dead in the middle of mainstreet....
    Jay knew that....Jay knew if he ever ran into E during that time...E was going to kill him or atleast Try....Not to mention all E had to do was say Kill Him...and there was people in Jayz own camp who would merk Jigga because of the fear that Money bags connections put in people in the New York Streets
    test
  9. FaceLess

Yeah....Money Bags had lots of connections...Alot of them gangstaz he ran with was str8 killaz...Money bags crew was Going to artist like Nas and Prodigy and Telling them to Put E Money Bags on tracks and let him shine...OR ELSE....
    and then he started chilling with Nas and P....but as told on Allhiphop and in the Red Buaer book........E money bags crew made threats to ensure that Money Bags would get guest spots on other artist projects
    test
  10. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

"Jay" is short for jam master jay.. not jay-z lol
    test
  11. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

yeah i read in Queens Reigns Supreme where they said E Money Bags called Hot 97 and was kinda flipping on Jay-Z, asking him why he had a guy called "H Money Bags." And from what I remember, I thought Ethan Brown said Jay sounded like he was shook on the air. I couldnt believe E Money Bags shot and killed Preme's man, right in front of Preme. I was like wow, he had some fucken balls.
    test
  12. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

sound more realistic.........actuyally would make more sense matter a fact............money bags mightas been signed with jam master jay imprint he was never signed to rocafella it was jus somebody bleek knew jay-z neverrrrrrrrrrrrr had signed h money bags so u might b right plus...........i serious doubt the time h was even on got my mind right jay was even in a hood to b scared to leave.........so yea this being jay is bullshit Jay was in the hood til he died basically
    test
  13. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

niggas dont give a fuck who u is man plus wasnt like bags was a ho ass nigga he wasnt even particularly a rapper really he was jus a street nigga
    test
  14. FaceLess

Sco0n is talking about JAY Z....not JMJ.......It was Jay z and E Money Bags that had the discusson about the Money Bags name on HOT 97 not JMJ and Money bags........

Prodigy called into hot97 and talked with Jay Z...he then put Money Bags on the phone with Jay Z...

Its jay z not JMJ
    test
  15. FaceLess

Yeah....Money Bags was wild........But i dont think he killed JUST BLACK on purpose...i think he shot him with the inttentions of just hurting him......because he shot him under his Knee..........Preme was the biggest reason Just black passed away...because he wouldnt take him to the Hospital...he let him bleed to death...

Either way Money bags had to know that he was going to be killed for that shit
    test
  16. j$crILLa

j$crILLa ~$crillVille~

censors on this website make no fuckin sense
    test
  17. KelvinMcSnoogin

KelvinMcSnoogin Biggedawg gave the name

yeah, Preme just sat around and panicked. But I agree, Money Bags had to known he was gonna get murked for that.
    test
  18. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

^^^^^didnt matter to him u cant b scared a nigga in the streets i'd rather die wit pride then let some ol head nigga b reckless
    test
  19. FaceLess

But that having that pride didnt mean nothing to money bags when he was laying on the concrete bleeding begging prodigy and the other kats around him to "Please dont let me die..help me...dont let me die"

people do stupid shit for pride...and then dont understand how stupid tha shit is untill its to late
    test
  20. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

rather die standing up then live on my knees
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.