E-Mac - Blowin Money (Official Video)

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Skep, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

Since it ain't me delinquent or Webo who u think it is now u dork ?
    test
  2. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

Dont know... Dont care... I been on here for the past 10 years... Same old nikkuh

Yayo u still a lame ass weirdo tho
    test
  3. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

yea u do care fool didnt u update your facebook making gay ass threats with smileys at the end of em?
    test
  4. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous New Member

again how much money YOU got? what kind of car u drive? stop acting like u aint broke just like the people i have given money to. go work ur 9-5 u lil skeez. aint nobody scared of u lol. u have gotten beat up so many times on the basketball court its not even funny. ive heard of at least 4 counts where your punk ass has gotten PUNKED on the court after u run ur mouth in ur lil ass town of avon park.

how u expect to have street cred and say people scared of u when u get ur ass beat on the regular. oh u didnt think i knew about that either huh?
    test
  5. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous New Member

this too funny. he says mods snitched me out yet he has thrown threats on facebook and also has named numerous people thinkin they me...,,... SKEP IS A JOKE.

he's like a cop throwing empty threats sayin oh ur girl rolled on u, time to be honest and aint had no sort of evidence given to him. skep is biggest joke on RM and IRL.
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

It's neezy bruh

He trolled me like this once until I saw that duke had a list Schoolcraft niggas on a black planet page

Trust me man he tried to do it to me twice acting like he really know something

He weird as hell

Your FB page prob was open and he looked at some conversations u had and saved some ppl y'all know

He did the same thing to quota

Why u think he ain't posting?

Nigga a lame
    test
  7. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

:funny: @ the thought of any grown man scared of Skep man,
    test
  8. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

I've never gotten in a fight on any basketball courts lol.. Lyin ass nigga lol ... And yayo , youuuu wouldnt try me irl... U aint gotta be big to get respect...
    test
  9. -MV-

-MV- Banned

no offense but I think yayo would knock you out.
    test
  10. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Yayo got a glass has u wasn't around when he got knocked out cold by a bum at a gas station

Nigga fell on his face
    test
  11. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

bet i would fool fuck being big has nothing to do with it but you have a iguana regime diet with evangelist christian morals, your the least threat of a man i ever came across, u cant pass the meat aisle at your local supermarket without feeling sick to your stomach, you feel faint when u stare at some cow meat wrapped in plastic how u gon react when your own blood is being spilled out your nose bra ?

weak ass bones n the pigmentation of a fluorescent light bulb with thick ass bottle cap glasses and fucked up vampire teeth, u may scare couple white kids in that small ass retirement community u live in with your grandma but not me fool
    test
  12. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Lmaoooooooooooooooo
    test
  13. Skep

Skep A Bucs Life

Nigga dont even believe the shit he types
    test
  14. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous New Member

oooo really? you aint been punked at some christian school u were playin ball at? U are the lyin ass punk.

also im hearin half ur small ass town has ran thru ur sis. she was smashin with kids 17 or 18 years old while she was 30. u got one that takes it for the team that pretty cool bruh. am i lying about that one too? lol...,,,.
    test
  15. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous New Member

keep guessin
    test
  16. MrAnonymous

MrAnonymous New Member

Kevin..... everyone has tried you IN REAL LIFE. get real you punk. ur parents aint around to defend u so shut your mouth while ur ahead. (oh did u post aobut that too?)
    test
  17. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

damn this thread got serious
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.