Dzk..... = The New Salvdor?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Steve Urkel, Oct 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennings

Jennings Im white like night

wtf.. his lyrics make sence. hes just coming from a different angle.,

maybe his shit some of the time is below average but his flow, delivery presence and quality make up for that, pass the fact that its not sensible, doesnt mean to say thats its a load of dump.. just a different and more original way of generatin lyrics..

to have ova 1million plays on his soundclick cant be too bad can it..
    test
  2. Dougie D

Dougie D Guest

The Geeky Robot Net Angle? - Fuck Ass To Soundclick Plays - Thats Like Winning First Place In A Ugly Contest You Gay Herpe!
    test
  3. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

lol @ "modestly demolishing entire continents" thats hott!
    test
  4. Steve Urkel

Steve Urkel Guest

Make Ur Mind Up Son

And BTW, Its My Boy Who Says He Makes No Sense.. An Hes Majoring In Literature At A Good College AND Hes An MC, I Think He Knows What Sense Is.
    test
  5. Jennings

what makin sence is to you or you buddie doesnt apply to this whole fuckin board.. i mean, you could spit what you want, about how you feel and all that shit, and it makes sence to you.. just because he doesnt to your litureated friend cause hes majoring in it, it might make sence to dz, and hes reapin what he sows.. think about it.. just cause he doesnt feel what dz writes, doesnt mean to say it goes for everyone..
    test
  6. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

lol @ posting 2 mc's names that shito n u, and your 'censored' friends

to get 'acknowledged' in a post

lol its more pathetic.. kids are afraid for their 'rep' on an internet page

lol
    test
  7. Hyydro

Hyydro ah yes yes yall

most of what he says makes sense, its just small adjectives or multis like : "lame linen" or "moderately demolishing" or "photographic reason"

otherwise dzk is a smart guy , you can tell by his posts
    test
  8. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

why is it important if his lyrics make sense or not? Ghostface never makes sense, and is one of the best ever. Granted, the only DZK track I've ever felt was Alligators in the bed, but don't dedicate threads to discrediting someone. Everyone on this site is just trying to build. Lets encourage instead of tearing people down.
    test
  9. Steve Urkel

Steve Urkel Guest

Nobodies Tearing Anyone Down

Im The Fucking Messenger

I Dont Give A Fuck About Anything Anyone Says, I Seriously Left This Board For The Reason That Only About 9% Of This Site Has A Good Idea On What Hip Hop Really Is

Dzk's The God Of This Website, And Hes Unable To Make A Sensible Line... So That Just Goes To Show What This Site Is About, So Of Course Yall Gunna Defend Him... Do U Think I Dont Know What Happens On RM? Ive Been Here Before I Hit Puberty.. And I Didnt Progress Till I Left This Site

And Salvdor, Shut The Fuck Up, Uve Been The Worst MC On This Board Since 1999

Blah Bliggity Blah, Im Finally Done Here

People Are Defending A Lines Like "modestly demolishing entire continents, solemnly causing a nations population to wallow somberly, from colosseums to the hallowed keep of mausoleum's"

Thats What It Took For Me To Realize Its Best For Me Never To Grace This Cult Of A Site Again

You Kids Continue To Write/Listen To Nonsense As If Its Lyrical An NEVER Progress, Ill Be Jerking Off In My Room Between Writing Breaks

THIS IS My Last Post... LoL, So Dont Come Back With Some Malicious Replies As If "You Sonned Me So Bad I Was Forced To Leave" Cause No, Thats Not The Case... I Just Know Now.... I Just Know
    test
  10. Jennings

"Im just the messenger"
    "Dzk's The God Of This Website, And Hes Unable To Make A Sensible Line"

make YOUR mind up.. listen. people come to this place to post their music and associate with people who share the same intrests, and motivated or encouraged, threads like these are unnessassary.. that is all,.
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

Why do people have this misconception that ghost doesnt make sense? WTF? Ghost always makes sense he just has this Quentin Tarantino style of writing where chronology isnt as important as the actual story. his method is unconventional but Ghost does indeed make sense.
    test
  12. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

wtf @ saying a rapper doesnt make sense. then saying "BUT HE'S ONE OF THE BEST EVERRRR"

did your mother drop you on your fucking head?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.