DZK - Stormbringer

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3rd Inf Soldier

3rd Inf Soldier Bellwingah, hey! Hey!

Not Feelin This Compared To Your Other Tracks...

My Fav Has Always Been The Delta Zeta Kappa Song, And The Welcome To The Burbs
    , Walk Backwards...

Just My Opinion, I Enjoy When You Write Like That..

You Lose Me When U Get Into The Horrorcore Area... But Thats Just Taste

Hook On This Track, Wasnt One Of Your Best.. But Flow Was Good..
    test
  2. Higher Rhymes

Higher Rhymes Active Member

very sick track DZ

btw, keep me posted on that album, i gotta get a copy mang!
    lol

take it easy

HR
    test
  3. TwiztidHarmony

TwiztidHarmony New Member

test
  4. NewBreed

NewBreed New Member

Def dope man, fuck the haters, keep it unique. thats why i bump your shit daily, cuz you got a tight 1 off style. Horrorcore is my shit, and even compared to the originators, you do it best, hands down! Multi layered tight ryhmes, on point concepts.... etc. shits great dig the concepts to every song your a tight writer and you got a dope way of thinkin and lookin at things man, keep it real. Hold it down for us white kids tryin to gain some respect in the hip hop world. and def lookin forward to the album man, long time in the makin, lemme know when your gonna drop that shit.

Hit me up on AIM with your album info. NewBreedRecords

Nox
    test
  5. |Kronik|

|Kronik| New Member

u know wut is fuckn freaky. i was listenin to dat shit and it started rainin. when it stopped the rain stop..by the way hot track
    test
  6. JP Death

JP Death I don't give a shit

This shit is dope...as usually is from DZK. The beat is bangin'...lyrics and flow are all on point, crazy (love that shit)...yea. Production is superb, as always, geez...There are a lot of quotables in this one, but I'm too lazy to list the ones that stand out the most.

Damnit...you're so good that it just makes me angry >:|
    test
  7. paradocs

paradocs New Member

yo DZK that shit is fuckin impecablem and ur rhyme scheme is crazy...to the previous replies about ur same flow, i think thats bullshit because everything u write has a purpose all those "big words" and shit u put in there actually makes sense, its not like ur just sayin it to sound smart. every track you have a new topic, a messege to send out and thats wat i like about ur music, its the variaty and the thought u put into everything u spit.
    stay up.
    test
  8. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

no offense... but...
    i'm not gonna peep 150 dzk tracks.
    lmao.

im sure you've rapped about everything from anti-religion to suburban living (the song i really like btw).... but im still waiting on your album you sloosh. This practice horrorcore shit is getting annoying as fuck. Your like watching lebron james do amazing dunks over retarded kids.

Its funny and dope at first, but after a while... its just uninteresting, because you've become desensitized to his talent.... and you wish he'd step up and take on a real challenge (in your case... making a hot album)
    test
  9. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

on another note...

wtf@3 people replying and having the same avatar.
    test
  10. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

hahahah

yeah, I'm workin on it
    test
  11. emcee50killa

emcee50killa New Member

ewwwww, DZK is doing a cd?....Please, don't even pretend to be able to change your voice from that annoying bellow that sounds like a whale mating call into something tolerable or even remotely purchacable.
    test
  12. WordStylez

WordStylez New Member

Ha, this motherfucker really loves to cry about how he's irritated by DZK's flow...if you hate him so much, why do you listen? to see if he'll change? judging from the amount you dislike him, it doesn't seem likely he'll change enough for you to think he's nice, so you should do yourself and all of us a favor and just stop...reading your post is like watching retarded kids walk into walls repeatedly....

Anyway,

This was real nice DZ, fuckin ill...if this beat had been faster it would be up there Savage Classical Harpsichord and Chant of the Poison Toad...this is some really sick shit...

Peace.
    test
  13. Emation

Emation SPREAD THE iLLNESS

it's hot, i downloaded it.
    test
  14. uncle tom

uncle tom bigger thomas

WOOOOohohhohooo,,,,, keep hittin em in the head yo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.