DZK - Stormbringer

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

test
  2. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

lets see here an andy jack track
    playin now

lovin this beat whos fuckin with hala.. shiit is crazy as a mother fucker

ancient brain mastery...ill
    astrally cross galaxy

im still wondering how the fuck you mix this shit, you use ovadubs on what settings? lmfao
    riding the beat nicely
    crazy words yo straight killing these shits

yeah you killed it
    when i recover from this back shit, i'm goin into the lab to finally do that remix of Psycho, just cant get my verses mending with the hook you put down

holla flashattakjak on aim if you lost my aim
    big goods
    test
  3. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

good shit
    test
  4. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

there's the dzk laugh, lol

holy shit

this shit is off the chains yo.....

beat is raw as shit

your riding this beat like a muh fucka.....hottest shit youve dropped in a minute.

niceness
    test
  5. ElevatedThought

ElevatedThought Elevated Cock, too

Aight.. what up DZ.. 703 in this.. chyea

Beat's hittin hard.. you're flow is sick.. delivery is mad polished.. good shit right here for sure.. damn.

The paint a picture stanza was nasty as shit.. damn, you own the beat in all ways.. it's crazy.

This shit is off the chain.. hold down 703 to the fullest man.. god damn.

Return the favor.. and keep making good music so I can be proud of nova dawg..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930279
    test
  6. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

your quailty is fucking perfect, sounds proly done. Nice lyrics, still not violent enough, but the vocab and thought behind it is tight. I also like the rhyming you getting back to more multis and faster flow. tight track, peace!
    test
  8. Raptor

Raptor New Member

Hot Shit Son!!!
    test
  9. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

you know im honest with you straight up and down andy...

i dont reply to your tracks often... because i'm waiting for you to change up your rap cadence on tracks. Plus i'm kind of tired of the same content. You do it good... we know that. Whats next?... Your a real talented rapper man, i give you all that credit. But as someone who enjoys hearing your talent. You need to switch something up.

because its like i zone out during the whole song and hear flow, cuz the content isnt interesting, you've done too many tracks like this. I know you say you'll do some different stuff on the album... but when will that be?

The beat is raw. Real clean and hard, liking the violin. Shadowville seems to fit your steez very well. Dude has some nice dark beats.

but... take my reply with a grain of salt bro... im only one opinion. I'm sure 76 more people will come in and tell me how wrong i am and how amazing this is.

be safe! solid drop.
    test
  10. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

sop dzk, this is a really good track, flow is on point, etc etc... but i gotta agree with syntax ur content is usually close to the same as your other stuff, keep dropin tracks man, but try to change it up, maybe like Klub Killah =) no disrespect man pz
    test
  11. Stable

Stable insolent white devil

coolness. it had wu tang vibe to it.. i enjoyed it. downloaded.
    test
  12. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

Finish Summer Time

Right now
    test
  13. DMH.

DMH. The G.O.D.

Hot song...I really liked the beat and flow, keep 'em comin.
    test
  14. Alphabetical

Alphabetical Superstar Producer

DZK is actually a cybernetic macro developed to create songs about gothic gods.
    test
  15. Alphabetical

Alphabetical Superstar Producer

You know i DO hear what tax is saying tho...

Its been along time since...house of horrors, bow down, texas, Toad, subminal..You know..the only thing i remember you doing lately is that superheros joint...and it seemed to me like you phoned that in.

Where the topics?
    test
  16. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

on the album...
    hhaha (which will be whenever I finish it)

here, let me explain myself a little better

this shit is just shit i write in a day to practice rapping... i also did 3 collabs yesterday too. the content/flow, etc, is the same on SOME of my tracks because I have 150 songs (with a rhyme scheme/formula that I developed by myself that nobody else uses). until you have 150+ songs, you won't know what I'm talking about when I say "you're going to go through the same thing" - and unless you've heard all of my shit, you don't know what you're talking about because if you had heard all of it, you'd know I sound different on a lot of the tracks.

I've rapped about science-fiction, drugs, sad serious-story raps (suicide, etc), religion, honest shit about my life, comical shit, my geographical location, murder, girls, collabs, freestyles, club tracks & battles.

so anybody who is saying they're tired of the same content... is not listening to every track. half the rappers in the industry don't cover the material I do.

I can't do anything if you "zone out" during my flow and shit... I know how you feel, I do that with a lot of people's shit. Maybe I'm just not an interesting-enough writer/rapper for you. That could definately be the case.
    test
  17. Turl

Turl Producer

nice track, sweet flow and the beat is hard.
    test
  18. PapA-SMuRF

PapA-SMuRF Budsmokers Only!

shits tite as always :) flow on point, beats hard as fuck too, keep em coming :)
    test
  19. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

i dont zone out, i prolly have all of ur tracks on my comp... or ne thing on SC... and i like ur writing... i just wana see the real DZK thats gona be comin out on the album... like i know that there is alot of potential, so like im gettin anxious to hear this "classic" in the making
    test
  20. Tha Artful Scrybe

Tha Artful Scrybe Active Member

Listenin...
    nice li'l intro...
    i don't think i've listened to yer shit in a long ass time...i like the voice...flow sounds mad comfortable...good qwality...i'd like to see you vary the flow a little tho...altho this werks...damn, you riding this shit...good post...keep spittin...

return the favor:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930454
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.