DZK - Shorty is A Dancer (Notorious Mix)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

i like you dz..i do
    test
  2. Xert

Xert New Member

DZK deserves some fuckin respect from you faggots! your getting free music.....its not normal average shit either, he is the only dude I know that actually puts thought into his lyrics rather than just making a syllable count....Thanks for the music DZK
    test
  3. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

lyrics rather than just making a syllable count

asdddddddddddfsdafsffffffffffffffsddddddddsddddddsddddddddsddddddsdddddddsssssaaaaaadfffffffas

cool beat
    test
  4. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

he gets an unbelievable amount of respect.... but with respect comes hate... you gotta just accept that and learn to shrug it off... sometimes its tough.... as you can see here in this thread
    test
  5. Effffffect

Effffffect I don't believe you.

i listened to this at 4:00 am drunk as fuck and it made me do the moonwalk which means you did your job.
    test
  6. I wasn't really feeling this track. I've heard better from you, and this is actualy my first time checking your shit on RM. I heard about you off and on for the past few years.

the BIG sample was the dopest part of the song, definatly, but it sounded as if you were trying too hard to be a club single. It's just my opinion though.
    test
  7. Alphabetical

Alphabetical Superstar Producer

DZK is a rabid serpantive mutant hell bent on domination of the illoteon galaxy.
    test
  8. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

now young dz

we all know you dont have any friends

wow
    test
  9. Mic Grippa

Mic Grippa Mic Grippa

yeah i dont think it all sounds the same either. i started listening to this cat like 2 years ago maybe. in that time he has changed a lot. but if he didnt he wouldnt be making any progress. if your not vibein on this dz track, then there is a pretty good chance that you just need to scroll a lil further down screen to find a song that u luv. im out though. 1
    test
  10. metis1

metis1 New Member

Yea 2 years ago he was doing mostly horror-core. I'd say this is easily your most conventional club song. Not saying it's bad by any means. I think your flow coulda been a little better, or done some sorta switch up. I enjoy these sorta songs from you then what you've been doing lately... With the more boom-bap beats. These to me really show-case your style alot more.... Nice track.
    test
  11. Newportz

Newportz Guest

This song blows...horribly...

Yet, I was diggin Doin' Time...
    test
  12. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

hahaha
    test
  13. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

truith right there, nice shit tho dz, not ur normal style but u pulled it off man after u finish up with fats album make one of ur own
    test
  14. pressence

pressence Active Member

aint really feelin it... heard some real sick from u in the past though
    test
  15. DavenportRepper

DavenportRepper New Member

songs good, i liked it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.