DZK - Shadowville's Battlefields

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadFlava

MadFlava New Member

like uve never said n1gg4, dumbass
    test
  2. Effffffect

Effffffect I don't believe you.

(I wasn't gonna get in this and help ruin DZ's SONG thread, but i cant help it after seeing this crap.)

Hey DZ.... Just change your name to Lil Wyte, Bubba Sparxx, or Paul Wall...
    Put in some platinum teef....
    Then everything will be perfectly acceptable...
    If you act "black" from the start... your "A OK" !!

Ignorant fucks.

PERSONALLY i think its dumb when ANYONE says the word.
    It was first meant to be bad... (like the 40,000 other derogatory terms in the language against ANYONE of ANY race.)

It eventaully formed into "good".... (congradulations, you just revived it yourselves... yet its still everyone elses fault.)

It's still the stupidest term I've ever heard.... ??

However, people think otherwise, and continue to use it JUST as DZ did, in a FRIENDLY, positive manner???
    Do you think DZ cares if i, or anyone else, thinks its stupid, if he says it POSITIVELY?!
    How can you possibly attack anyone for giving a present day "compliment", only by using a term NOW ACCEPTED by the present day culture of African Americans..?! Is that a total mind fuck or what??

I love how its acceptable to say it within race, but as soooooon as someone wants to be "black" ... its considered IMMEDIATLY offensive. lmfao.
    (lol... by the way.. i love how its always... "wants to be black"...like all of a sudden the "black race" invented "cool, skill, talent, friends, music, etc. etc." like every other race on earth is totally "bad-ass" and "cool" accept caucasians. could society BE any igorant?? roflmmfao.)

And to the people acting like your all "offended"?!?!

Are you kidding me?!?!?

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA... WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THIS WORLD/WHITE RACE...
    If there was such a thing as "White Entertainment Television"??!?!
    That would be the most, absolute, insanely, rediculously, HORRIBLE thing in the history of history and would stur a world ending riot across the globe.

Yet, BET is perfectly necessary, and does no damage.
    Is it absolutely VITAL to make a channel ONLY for ONE race to view???
    Jesus Christ.

If you dont see ignorance in that... You dont know what ignorance is...
    And your tongue should be removed from your mouth.

The world could rid itself of race hatred like this, without people MAKING it even HARDER to blend with one another but NOT allowing certain races to do certain or participate in certain actions or expressions.
    We are seperating ourselves with bullshit like that.

Look at things from all angles for once, instead assuming everyones out to get everyone else.

We're the ones keeping the "human race" from getting noticed, because were too busy seperating ourselves because of skin color.

Get a clue.

Done... Sorry D, had to be said.
    test
  3. The Hex

The Hex New Member

lol.. i'd like to see DZ spit that live in front of others.. i'd bet my bottom dollar he wouldn't have the guts to do so

all of ya'll who are defending dzk fuckin hop off his nuts for once god damn if anyone else had said it ya'll would be like 'yo wtf man you think ya black or somethin? wtf gives ya the right to drop the N bomb?'

its not a matter of whether ya meant it as an insult or not.. its a politically incorrect term and you should not be saying it.. if u do not agree with me... and insist that what you did is perfectly acceptable.. please.. i beg u.. please next time u do a live show or w/e drop the N bomb..

after all.. noone should feel insulted should they? lol

DZK u make good music and stuff.. but you should know what to do and what not to do..
    test
  4. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

test
  5. SlyDawg

SlyDawg aka Antmysta

I dont understand.Its really black people's falut for making the N word seem like a cool thing to say, like when people started to smoke you considered them to be "cool" and "popular" ... anyway, all the people that are saying its wrong to say a word, just one word can cause so much problems for a person, which is jus dumb.. Bush says "we are going to war" and your all like "woohoo, go bush" and seriously, get the fuck outta the past..thats the problem with people they always bring up the past, leave that shit alone.Blacks and Whites, will never be close cause your letting a single word hold it back..I really think its the old people that are fuckin it up for the young people by brain washing you all by saying "whites cant use that word, whites are evil"..fuck it, that shit probably didn't make sense to you and ye say what you want...ALL THE DZK HATERS HAVE BEEN WAITIN' FOR THIS DAY..its music, just music, remember that.
    test
  6. MC Emetic

MC Emetic Of Destiny

Definetly one of your best tracks in recent months... and LMAO @ you dropping the N-bomb and all the white kids on the board catching feelings...
    test
  7. KonceptSs

KonceptSs New Member

Cough.....bitch
    test
  8. slantize

slantize Shadowville Productions

Eminem said n1gga live on stage as a joke. No one gave him shit EVEN after those tapes specifically directed toward the black race.

Now, white or black -- you attack DZ because he's caucasian. What right does Fat Joe have to say n1gga all over his tracks, for example? I don't think Fat Joe has a drop of black in him, does he? He's Boricua, and it's acceptable for him to say it because he mingled with blacks since childhood, and grew up in the 'ghetto' and acts 'thug' and experienced the hardships of 'poverty'. I'm not saying DZ has, but you clearly attack him for being white, you racist fucks.

It's the meaning and intent behind the word when using it, not the word itself.
    test
  9. Ricky_uk

Ricky_uk New Member

this song rocks! ******** 4 life....and about the n bomb...erm u dident really need to put it in....but its up 2 u.....coolest track
    test
  10. Ricky_uk

Ricky_uk New Member

test
  11. slantize

I have no idea....maybe rapmusic finds Slant1ze a racist term? Lol. Slant ize = Slanted eyes
    test
  12. Ricky_uk

Ricky_uk New Member

is this coool beat on ur page???? slant1ze??
    test
  13. SlyDawg

SlyDawg aka Antmysta

Man, i'm so ignornant i didn't say anything about the song..

Well this shit is fucking tight! Slantzie this beat is fuckin ill! its amazing and DZK you did fuckin' tight on this shit..really feelin this alot.
    test
  14. M-Law

M-Law Yeah, I'm talking to you

As to everyone talking about saying the "N-word" live, in the middle of D.C, or just around black people you don't no... I'll give you two instances, that I've used the "N-word" live... as you've prolly gathered, I freestyle more then I write, and even though I've been recording for 5 months, and haven't touched a pen since then, I have been all over D.C Maryland, and VA batteling with kats at clubs and shit. I rolled with a kat named "Apocoloyce" who's from D.C and blacker then any motherfucker on this board.. he has L.Ps out and also ill at freeing. When I first started to free with him, and battle with heads in D.C I always refrained from using the phrase, because I was Italian, not in my own place and didn't want to offend anyone... but I still use it, and it makes for a betta free because it's an easy ass word to rhyme. So I asked Apocs permission and he said it was cool, he'd then announce before any battles that I was going to use the word "niqqa' and that he gave me permisson and see if anyone would be offended, the general responce in the HEART of D.C or P.G county or Mount Vernon VA, was "I don't give a shit what words he uses, it's for the music, and if he's your niqqa then he might be ours to" I also use it with my marine friends, I was slap boxing over at DZs house, and won a round with a big cut black guy, his responce to me not showing any fear, and holding my own, was calling me his "n-word' and tellin me I was cool... I've used it with guys like Olu Hall, and Big Frank, two HUGE top ranked recruits out of VA for football last year, after I played the all state game with them. I'm not afraid to use it in public, and nither is DZ, so fuck your "I'll get you wouldn't" shit and enjoy the music
    test
  15. slantize

test
  16. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

Here's a hypothetical situation people...

I said it, nobody listens to my music.. But I said it and someone heard the track, and they happen to be black.. Hmm.. They wouldn't say shit because I havn't been number one and because I'm unheard..

So because he's who he is, it's a big deal?

Fuck, go grab your Marshall Mather's LP, listen to the second chorus on "Remember Me?"...

Eminem says Ni99a!

Nobody said anything about that, the majority actually thinks it's Sticky Fingerz saying it..

So yeah, everyone knows that Em' has said it..

Let it go...

I don't think every white person on this site is going to say the shit now just because DZK did... Not like anyone suffering repercussions...

Oh and SIANTlZE, LOL at your name and being Asian (if I read something DZK had said right)

Get over it, give feed to the track; stop bitching.

Amoni

(So what if I contradicted myself..)
    test
  17. Stable

Stable insolent white devil

ya *****s just act nonsensical. you act like the word ***** is copyrighted and reserved only to black people.

for instance in NYC u can say *****. everyone say ***** in here. i dont know person who dont say *****. and NYC got more shit to do wit hiphop than any other city in the world. therefore u lame ass kids gotta stop sermonizing on whats coo in hiphop and what is not.

i also think this thread was really over-analyzed. the only reason it is so is cuz the hiphop society dont have rational explaination on why person who do black music shouldnt be sayin *****.

to boot we live in free world. there is such thing called liberty of expression. like what artist you gotta be if you dont say the truth and what u feel. that is a faker. you really gotta fuck politics and do whatsoever is on your mind.

and plus *****s shouldnt be insulted THAT much and act like ur so cosmopolitan. old school was bitchin about white people all the time and I personally never got offended of it. and the deal is DZK didn't even fuckin show any signs of racism and you're being so muthafuckin philosophic and annoying.

take a listen he said "on the beat side is my ***** ********" - how do u accept dat shit? "on the beat side is my fuckin piece of black fuckin crap n shit ********" - or - "on the beat side is my dog/homey ********" ?!?!?? - enough said.

so be logical and be easy for real. and I can keep talking about this issue all night long but I dont want to piss off any of you people. dats simply my sentiment.

peace
    test
  18. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

This is insane.

This is not a word that should be taken lightly. EVEN if it is on the net.

Hop back into reality for a second here. That word still carries wieght in the real world.
    And thats the reason DZK defends what he said by saying its "just an internet track." Becuase he is smart enough to realize that if it wasnt just on the internet, trouble would come his way.

AND all you little kids wouldnt defend him in real life either.
    test
  19. slantize

Em also says it in Criminal

In Verse 2

So as I got older and I got a lot taller
    My dick shrunk smaller, but my balls got larger
    I drink malt liquor to f*ck you up quicker
    than you'd wanna f*ck me up for sayin the word ......

That last line was clearly abruptly blanked out. It wasn't purposely blanked out by Eminem when he was rapping it. Dre or someone definitely edited it cuz you can hear the abrupt break in the rap.
    test
  20. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

so dre didnt want it in there for a reason.

Becuase as white poeple we shouldnt say it.

by the way I liked the song.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.