DZK - Shadowville's Battlefields

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KonceptSs

KonceptSs New Member

Ok, then go and spit that track live infront of some black hiphop heads....easy to say it behind a computer screen....since you don't give a fuck about people getting offended....goto the next black guy you see and say "What's up my n***********"...and if he gets offended...tell him "I don't give a fuck if you got offended, I didn't mean it in any derogatory way"....see how well that goes over....

psssh the fuck outtta here...Dzk

Dog

I know you didn't mean nothing by it...trust me..but you have no right to say that..and then say "I don't care if you get offended"....

That's like a white man saying to a black man "Sup my n*******"
    then the black man says "Man, I would appreciate you not referring me to a n****"
    and your fat ass says "I don't give a fuck about you getting offended, get over it"...

lol

HES BLACK!!! YOUR WHITE!....there's a big difference there (to the word n*******) I mean we're all human beings...I still love you, you nice ass emcee (pauseese)....back to the music
    test
  2. Mike Lyricalone

Mike Lyricalone New Member

Your making yourself sound stupid

By you saying "if anyone take offense to the word dont listin to my music"...you soundin like racist now, we just stating are opinions and you tryin to be cool by sayin the word...and even if its not torwards black people, you shouldnt be using the word at all...dumb white kids i tell ya

ASK ABOUT ME
    test
  3. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I wouldn't call a black dude *****, I'm not out to offend anyone. I said it to an asian kid as a friend in a fucking internet track. You're bringing up all these circumstances that don't exist. Stop being a little whiny bitch ass baby.

Your retarded situation would never happen, take the shit for what it is and don't make it into something it's not.
    test
  4. KonceptSs

KonceptSs New Member

You wouldn't call a black dude N********

You wouldnt say it in a song on stage....

You wouldnt use it in real life basically...

so what made you say it on a song that 5,000 people will hear within the next 3 days?
    test
  5. Buonarotti

Buonarotti NINELEVEN

you fuckin people are ridiculous,,,,,,,,white or black,,,,im niether,,,,the point is,,,,he simply said my n***** ********,,,,like thats my dog......plus why are you so influenced by DZ,,,if anyone else said it,,,,no one would of said anything.....why do you hang on every word?

FAGS...
    test
  6. Mike Lyricalone

What You Mean Just Cause DZK said it....any white person that says it...you guys are acting like its right to say it now...Dont Do That...doesnt matta how he used the word...point blank he used the word and he white, which is a no no...
    test
  7. Buonarotti

Buonarotti NINELEVEN

shut the fuck up N1GGA^^^
    test
  8. KonceptSs

KonceptSs New Member

lol this shit is pointless....computer rapping crakkers just don't care...I'm in real hiphop enviroments everyday where dudes will stomp the fuck outta you if you say that word even inna friendly manner....my entire click i rap with is black except me...and we're all tight..but if i say it...im sure i'd get put back in my position inna heart beat...pauseese....even some white people would pull your card if you say that shit....

It's simple - don't say it...white people have no right to say "I dont care if you get offended". It's not up for argument or discussion....
    test
  9. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

..this was dope...and iLL chris dropped the N-bomb too lol. both're dope and RM pionerrrrrrrrs lmaaaaaao im soo tired, good shit dz.

where the fuck is chris?
    test
  10. Mike Lyricalone

U MAD!!!
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

whuts with the eminem sounding chorus? anyway rhyme is sick.
    LOL@dot-dot-dotta-da-doo" that had me laughing the way u said it!
    reminded me of some stupid shyt i might say when i'm fucking around!
    i say to my friends all the time your my *****!
    and none of them give a fuck! and their balck!
    get off it. sage has said it so has immortal!
    dzk did not mean it in a racist way, shut the fuck up!
    u racist!
    test
  12. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

man shut the fuck up

here's an idea... don't tell me what to fucking say in my own music. what I said involved no black people and was not intended to offend black people.

I know many non-black rappers on this site (and in the industry) who've said it in songs and say it in real life. I'm not the first, I won't be the last. I sent that shit to 40 people before I uploaded it and nobody said SHIT about it. I didn't think it'd be a big deal. Worry about your own shit... I'll worry about the repercussions.
    test
  13. Mike Lyricalone

But You Did offend people and just waved it of by sayin Don't Listin To My music

i mean i liked your music up to this point...but i dont kno anymore, ima still listin to your music cause im a fan of Hip-hop..i just dont kno
    test
  14. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

THE HOOK WAS HOT AS FUCK

U NEED TO DO MORE LIKE THIS SHIT

fuck yea this shit was hot as shit
    test
  15. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

by the way i call my black friends ****** and they don't give a fuck, and I'm not even a wigger. It seems white people are the only ones who get offended. fucking cock sucking homosexual cunt faced bitches
    test
  16. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

How can you say it involved no black person? When you say ***** you involve every black person.

I like the track and wasnt offended by it at all. I'm white.

But I wouldnt just tell kids who were offended to just fuck off.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^LOL MAYBERRY ONES ,ONLY! i see them wigger kids i laugh my ass off!

I AM NOT A RACIST INFACT i HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY!!!

listen homo's tupac stated the difference between a ***** and a ******.
    tupac didn't care if white poeple said ***** so whuts the big fucking deal bitches!

u all sound like women!
    test
  18. le_chris

le_chris New Member

this shit is tight N1GGAZ!!! keep doin ur thing my N1GGA Dzk!
    test
  19. JWalker

JWalker Uppin...

yoness

Why's everyone TRYING to start this shit up?

I mean... I don't get all huffy when someone shouts 'crazy ass crakker' or some shit... cause that's just the way shit goes down... as disrespectful as it is... nobody gives a fuck... and straight up... neither do I... it's expected...

DZ said it... he chose to say it... he knew what he was doin... and he did it anyway... great...

I mean... I would never drop the N-Bomb... I don't have the balls to... heh! and that's about as straight up as it gets... but like he said... no disrespect...
    heh... if there was any racism behind it... he sure wouldn't be in hip hop... and that's straight too... heh! I mean... I know there's exception... but that kinda hypocrisy would pretty much speak for itself...

as for the track... i thought it was a killer... beat's kinda dark... and the voice is followin in the same light... heh! dude's handle is Slant.ize... and that's what everyone's cryin about? heh! ah-ight... yeha... this is different... got a drive to it... multis... kicked... content... nothign missing... flow... double check... this is some straight shit... props DZ...

~JWalker
    and for the record... you cats don't know me... and straight up... you don't wanna hear me right now... still workin on my shit... but you better believe I'm uppin... and when I've upped enough... the J-Walker's gonna be crossin some lines...
    test
  20. IzYm

IzYm New Member

shits weak
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.