DZK - Shadowville's Battlefields

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woo Child

Woo Child You Still Want To Be Me

this is the second most ignorant shyt i've read...

not being alove during the civil rights movement makes the use of that word by a white person okay? Oh yea...it's not being used in a racist context, so that makes it okay...

first off...i'm not one of ya little rapmusic buddies, i'm a grown ass man, so kill that noise about doin shyt in my face...you'd get smacked and beat the fukk down...

second...the origin of the word MANDATES that it be racial charged when ever used by the oppressors. You can play ignorant to this fact by avoiding the burden placed upon you by your ancestors by looking for an out because YOU didn't cause the negativity associated with the word, or that YOU weren't even alive when all of this happened...but guess what, you're alive right now, and the overt discrimination has been replaced with more deviant measures that make the word nygga more relevant now than ever....

you, like many other blind, deaf and dumb people of all races, would rather forget, not see, and just blend into one color blind society...but how can we move forward when you bigots refuse to clean up your own mess, cause regardless of the word, the SENTIMENT still exists, the profiling still exists, the glass ceiling still exists, the racism STILL exists...

the people who witnessed the visible autrocities, and those who caused them won't be buried with what they started or witnessed...it lives on, more hidden, and less accepted because you priveleged white folk think it's not fair you have to pay for shyt that those who commited the crimes never did. Then you have uppity ****s, who have tasted a piece of that american pie and say "look at me, I did it, why can't you poor black person?"...the great divide, forcing uppity nygga A against disgruntled nygga B with ignorant crakka A co-signed by that uppity fukka like :"look, even a black person agrees with me, so I have a right to think this way"...

you may find it ironic I use the word nygga and tell you, white people can't...and it's very simple...when I arrived at the #9 university in the nation, I was met with racism, and I was a nygga to them...when I graduated from said university, I was met with racism, and I was STILL a nygga to them. I understand this, and I diffuse the word, take away it's power, and force people to face me, abrasive intelligent NYGGA, until I am no longer NYGGA in any of their eyes. I can't let the word die, my nygga, cause even without it, I'm still a nygga in thought and heart, and I won't accept that. how defiant is it to use a word of oppression, as a form of comradery and standing bold in the face of the oppressor, refusing to let them use the word they introduced, until it lacks meaning? and I mean TRUTHFULLY, lacks meaning. That's power right there.

but enough of the socio-political jargon, i'm not here to teach you little kids, and I appologize to DZK, whom I've only really known as burrymore...you have talent, always have, but you on some ignorant shyt that you should be above.

keep it moving.
    test
  2. Life and Def

Life and Def New Member

^^
    whoa wtf, i listened to the track,... shit was cool,.. really makin his own style with the singin in the second verse,... good shit

but wow, i didnt real,.. but that was one long ass post?! haha
    test
  3. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

you're a bitch period, faggot

haha

shut the fuck up

I edited it, so ^^^ shut the fuck up again
    test
  4. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

yeah...

...i kind of hate how people say that, just because you weren't there when all the shit was happening, doesn't mean you should care about it, or be offended when somebody says something offensive regarding to that time period.

that whole little phrase was a weak ass argument. sorry. =/

i must admit...woo child said some real shit, whether you agree or not.
    test
  5. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

hahahahaha - holy shit, you are a fucking crybaby girl

you wouldn't beat the shit out of anything... you're a fucking soft little feminine bitch and we both know it. you talk real fucking tough behind a fucking computer screen... zip your fucking hole and turn it off.

nobody gives a fuck about your respect.
    test
  6. R.Francis

R.Francis DJ FRANCIS

your 40 and rap on the internet shut the fuck up i'm so sick of ur wanna be somethin ass ur not underground ur not shit u have a site on soundclick.com get over yourself or get a deal before u start collecting social security...fuckin piece of shit
    test
  7. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

you don't know shit about me, stop running your fat faggy mouth at me

you go get a deal, you faggot piece of garbage
    test
  8. TruJuice

TruJuice Completion of Cells ....

good track Dzk, return the favor ....
    test
  9. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

cool shit

aint liked the part u started singin at....but the rest of it was cool...
    rack aint really me it was cool to a point
    shit sounded grimey but at the end of the day this a little too fast for me to nod my head to in the car or suttin
    .but im sure lotta people enjoy it...

an i heard the edited version
    so no problem wit me, i aint hear em say it
    now 10million people gonna say oh your white an happy some one got to say ni66a out loud
    but
    a) im not white
    b) if he says it he says it, i mean if hes willin to say it on a track, he prolly says it in real life
    an i doubt he'd stop callin his asian buddys his ni66az cuz some dudes dont like it

he aint sayin fuck u ni66erz he said my ni66a ******** - slant - eyes. thats obviously a play off being asian
    (no offense dude lol)

if he said my ni66a tyrone....that'd be a borderline problem.

now if some one is upset at asians being referred to as "ni66az"
    then you have a wonderful arguement right there

but he didnt address the word at anyone but dude.
    so only one gettin up set should be ******** right?

either way, nice track, i liked the production you put into it, the effects an all that..
    great, but doesent really fit me

contraversy is a mother fucker aint dz? haha
    test
  10. R.Francis

R.Francis DJ FRANCIS

hahahahahahahahahahahaha ur wack as fuck yo stop actin hard u aint shit go do somethin wit ur life piece of shit
    test
  11. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

ENEF.

Over 13,000 plays in 3 Months.

DZ gets that in a day

lmao

just thought it was funny 'cause you were talking shit and I thought maybe you were legit

oh well
    test
  12. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I'd only rape your kids
    test
  13. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
  14. SLuG_RuSHa

SLuG_RuSHa New Member

i think the shitz tight, nice flow, tight beat,

fuck all that crap about sayin *****, who cares, most blacks use the word ******* in thei songs, sooo whutz the difference?
    test
  15. SLuG_RuSHa

SLuG_RuSHa New Member

this has nuthin to do with opression. the word back in the day was used to be racist, now a days it used as slang terminology as friend, homie, brother etc.... but before you go off with all that it isnt ok for a white person to say it, show me where u get off bein ok with callin us *******s?? where does that become ok for you 2 do? and whut you went threw and all that.... show me one jew who is complaining as much these days, cuz they had it alot worse
    test
  16. Ft. Knockz

Ft. Knockz New Member

White boyz usin the word n!gga? Sh!t don't even sound right..

track is straight though, a lil too techno-e- for me..lyrics were blazin though.
    test
  17. SLuG_RuSHa

SLuG_RuSHa New Member

most blacks use the word *******

that stands for k r ac k er, and if it blocks it, saltine
    test
  18. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^attention whore~
    test
  19. SLuG_RuSHa

SLuG_RuSHa New Member

eturnal u are gay, how much can u honestly ride a mans dick?
    test
  20. SLuG_RuSHa

SLuG_RuSHa New Member

and on the real, i think the reason why yall hatein on dz an sum want him off, is cuz he makin most yall look stupid, i peeped your pages, and a lotta u shouldnt even be openin your mouthz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.