DZK - Shadowville's Battlefields

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnDyMaC

AnDyMaC Northside Lyricist

shits hot beat bumps gets me pumped
    test
  2. spire

spire New Member

hooray4thehaters
    test
  3. Stable

Stable insolent white devil

><

I've just realized.. that your post made no sense. You've post 'burn the racist' and then you placed K.K.K. member pic with burning cross at the background...? Ku Klux Klan is society of white southerners to resist black emancipation. And that cross there even though it's cartoon is meant for Afro-Americans and (or) people who're against the K.K.K. idiology. But basically your intention was that DZK is K.K.K. member and a racist and dat is lame. K.K.K. don't even use 'n1gga' they'd say 'n3gro' or 'n1gger'....

Tupac Shakur Rap Dictionary V.2.0. - N1GGA:

(n) Curseword used originally by white people, taken over by a black people as a name to show their proudness and take off the adge; positive: "my n1gga": my friend. "I don't wanna be called yo n1gga" -- Public Enemy

So stop bite when you don't know everything. And if you think that racists should be burnt on cross for being racists.. it only shows how primitive you are and how your political theory is delimited. Alot of fucking thoughts are runing through my subconscious due to your somewhat subliminal reply... when you take positon be clear noetic and presnt your arguments logically.

be easy
    test
  4. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ yo...stop, lmao. you don't need to waste your time on ignorance. good post, though.
    test
  5. skittlz

skittlz MotherFucker

foolish dzk getting attention at any and all costs, new low
    test
  6. Meta Genius

Meta Genius New Member

Yo FUCK DZK who gives a damn he said the N word Fuck this bitch reppin VA.... bitch come see me in VA Beach i'll handle ya ass on stage u lil pussy bitch
    test
  7. slantize

slantize Shadowville Productions

^ i laugh.
    test
  8. Effffffect

Effffffect I don't believe you.

but slant, he sounds so mean and vicious.

whatever shall we do?
    test
  9. Meta Genius

Meta Genius New Member

go ahead and laugh but DZK bitch made only raps online cause everyone on his dick
    test
  10. Juevani

Juevani New Member

Are ya still fightin' over this shit, the kid tok the N word off the song so stop bitchin'... he did it and when he saw that people got offended he tok it off, thats it... and don't call me a dick rider, cuz I know thats ur next move...

~1~
    test
  11. Meta Genius

Meta Genius New Member

naw this aint got nuttin to do wit him sayin what he said this got to do wit the fact he a bitch
    test
  12. EmceeMg

EmceeMg New Member

^^^^^^^ ROFLMAO @ this fag jockin my name fuck outta here wit that lol

anyway nice drop D feelin this shit its a head nodder fo sho
    test
  13. AnDyMaC

AnDyMaC Northside Lyricist

i was also trained shadowville battlefields..

that beat is hot as fuck too btw ********...good work
    test
  14. KaSe_MuNNy

KaSe_MuNNy New Member

I feel you dawg. I'm from DC homie, Florida Ave. I dont know where in DC y'all be but that shit really aint cool like you makin it seem. I rap with and talk to some heads in DC, like Nile Nu'man, Relentlezz Dre, 20 Bello... and believe me, these dudes wouldnt really be havin it like that. But I guess if at every single joint your man said you were gonna say it, then I could see that. But I'm just sayin though, if your average person in the city heard that shit off the top, they wouldn't like that shit, prolly just laugh at you tho. I dunno, I'm smacked right now..

Song is aiight, I've heard better from you tho. I'm a cop the album. You should set up shop outsitde Pentagon City and push that joint. And I dont really care if he said ***** or not...

- Kase
    test
  15. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

lmao
    test
  16. Thurman_Merman

Thurman_Merman got sandwiches?

"yea i'm british,ya'll *****s know i'll smoke a fag" - dzk "my set" (i think)
    get the fuck over it
    this shit is crazy disk
    love it
    test
  17. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

^^i just listened and yea it sounds like that, but he took the word out
    test
  18. MCSpyDee

MCSpyDee New Member

ahahahahaha this reminds me of eminem saying the n word and everyone gettin pissed... anyways I could really give a fuck less. DZK keep doin ur thing man. props
    test
  19. Woo Child

Woo Child You Still Want To Be Me

this is the most ignorant shyt i've seen in a minute. soundclick fame has obviously gone to your head. It says something about you that you CHOSE to say it, and didn't think anything of it. you're not too dense to understand what you say and the weight it carries, you're not that stupid to pretend you thought everything would be cool.

what you thought is, you're above reproach...you're the soundclick king, you can say what you want, and your dyck riders and these other ****s would co-sign...sad part is, you were right.

but in reality, what you are is a bytch, too soft to say that shyt in public, and truthfully not nice enough to get off soundclick. will the real slim shady please stand up?

*shakes his head*
    test
  20. Sage

Sage Active Member

Whoa... shut the fuck up.

It's called freedom of speech? Stop trying to dictate how other people speak. You're in the United States?

What a bunch of pussies. Who are you to tell someone they CAN'T say something? It obviously wasn't used in a racist context, so your entire argument is based on pure ignorance and idiocy... if its not being used to offend you, why the FUCK do you care? You probably weren't even alive during the civil rights movement.

Words themselves have no meaning... its the context behind the word and the racist assholes using them you should be concerned about.

Seriously, if you tried to come up to me and tell me I couldn't use a certain word, I'd laugh right in your fucking face.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.