DZK - Man Possessed

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .The omen.

.The omen. Member

......you are a sick man.... really... a hospital transporter? tha fuck yo. honestly when is ur autobiography comin out? yoooo wen u write it, u should make up a character named omen, he can be like this ill dude who like gives u all the drugs taht make u tick.. yeaaa... write that one down!
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

simp. lee. dis. gus. ting.
    test
  3. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

a fuckin hospital transporter???
    test
  4. Tha Kid Rayne

Tha Kid Rayne New Member

wtf yo DZ r u really goin around killin homeless bums?

most people dont write tales unless its true, so either ur a worthless piece of lying shit or ur a worthless piece of shit that beats homeless bums to death cuz he smoked ur crack lol

which is it?

good track tho, back to the good stuff i see
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Good for you man, listen I'm not knocking you, I'm simply saying you hold back.
    I understand how you write, you rap interesting psychotic stories of how life can lead up to death but, it's done intelligently and with emotion. You even question what death would be like through characters. fictional or none fictional, that's not for me to say I don't know you like that.

I understand you bring emotion to your music > "beneath the surface", "holocaust"...etc.

The only time I really heard you go for it with out holding back was "HOUSE OF 1,OOO corpses" and "Different ways to kill yourself".

^ever snice then You just kinda went off the path.

I would love to see how sick and nuts you can actually get.

If I compare your song "Girls don't be mad at me" TO necros "S&M"... You lose on lyrics. He just gets right in to disrespecting and holding nothing back on a chick.

If I wanted emotion I listen to kelly clarkson or eminem

My point is this, you do your thing and do it well but, when It comes to hearing someone tell it "No holds bar" that Necro hands down. He seems to just make it sick as fuck with out reason or compassion...

I can play you around other people no one get offended, I play necro and someone catches feelings. I would like to see you make that same impact
    just once to prove me wrong.

I don't want to hear gay ass club songs or gay ass techno songs. If i wanted to hear that I'd go to the club or to a rave. I want to hear fast spitting and no compassion lyrics from you, altest just once.

Try being in GG allen mind frame.

Necro is like oldschool punk, It don't have to be true inorder for me to like it.
    Just compassionless Hatred for every thing and every one.

use your imagination more.

THis is my test, How evil and raw and compassionless can you bring it. Make people catch some feelings over it.

Now, I hate to be honest with you but, you are not evil anymore regardless of what people tell you. You have some how... developed a heart. You are sweeter than 7 year old girls in pigtails, sucking on blow-pops.

BRING MORE THAN HATE AND AGGRESSION.

Bring THE MIND-LIKES of BTK, compassionless hatered, mix with perverions.

If you gonna Be horrorcore on a song, Mother fucker, do it right and take it all the way.

Mother fucker was not meant derogatory toward you.
    test
  6. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

i have never heard different ways to kill your self, where can i get it?

and also menaz, u are true dz does sound like hes holding back when he writes his stuff... but he tries to make sence out of his music, i like necro... dont get me wrong but he just spits random shit all in a row making next to no sense but its all violent... so i unno dzk tells it like a story, necro tells it as if he was just thinking of violence... personally i would take an evil story track over midless violence
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^ you never heard; necro: dead body disposal, than. kinda like a story
    He actually teaches you how to get rite of a dead body and not get caught.

^it's kind of story-like told.

I like story tracks to my friend but, the discussion at hand is who is more evil.

Necro.

Unless dzk can prove other wise.
    test
  8. SeanOMatic

SeanOMatic New Member

Rounding up more Adderall money as we speak.
    test
  9. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I love you.
    test
  10. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

how easily does ur body build up a tollerance to adderall?
    test
  11. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

Emotion is a part of art

You can have the best lyrics and it wont be worth listening to without emotion i dont give a fuck anyone can write nice evil lyrics. DZK actually makes it believable necro just tries to do it with lyrics.

"all the way?" You act like there is a format for horrorcore tracks. I disagree with you on that.

I have heard Necro and DZK both alot so I'm not doing some dick riding shit, but personally I have never believed one of Necro's lines, but DZK makes it seem believable.

Necro is good, but he jokes to much in his tracks to ever sound hardcore.

But that's my opinion and nothing else.
    test
  12. RapCritic101

RapCritic101 New Member

This shit is wicked
    test
  13. Machinist

Machinist A.W.O.L

This is dope shit, hands down.

now - if only DZ spit all his shit this way ... the world would be a better place.
    test
  14. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Damn this beat is hot. You never seize to amaze me with the shit you write and your creativity cause it's nothing short of genius. I usually don't feel ur horrorcore type shit but I love this track. The hook is so powerful. I'm just imagining what born again christians would think of it lol I don't know why I'm trying to rap again while you're still on here. Anyways great drop

Return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928203

By the way congrats on winning the GRB Tourney.
    test
  15. NJE 05

NJE 05 New Member

I hear alotta good things about u.. & im in australia... had 2 check this out..

I like the vibe on the beat.. ur flow is off the chain...lyrics are heaps deep with meaning.. i like that, wordplays dope.. 2nd verse is on sum twisted shit.. its nice thou... hooks good.. works well.. solid joint bro... keep up the hard work, u should b signed with tracks like this 4 real...

Return the favour & drop ur thoughts on this:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=927585

Pcz
    test
  16. RapCritic101

RapCritic101 New Member

test
  17. Mic Grippa

Mic Grippa Mic Grippa

no doubt, the song is tight. but, why the hell are we discussin Necro. Necro=garbage. half the time the motherfucker is not on beat, and like the other cats were sayin, the rhymes are often sloppily done. anyone could do the shit that necro does. im not a dzk dick ridder, but i would listen to a dzk club track any day over aaaaaaaaaany necro song. plus, all of necro's beats are the same old underground shit we have been hearing on the net for years. who can't snatch 4 bars from an old ass syphony recording and throw some drums to it? i wasnt even gonna comment on this song till i saw the Necro comparison. Please dont do that again. lol. im not all that good my damn self to be talkin a lot of shit, but....Necro? please...........
    test
  18. Crazy Boy

Crazy Boy iAm Chillin'

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.