DZK - Kollision Diss

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.E. BarZ

S.E. BarZ New Member

thank you
    test
  2. slumpyjohnson

slumpyjohnson I.K.E. B!TCH!!!

....yeah I heard that track...it was coo but whats up with all stories in disses? I dont get it...and yo...whats up with the apologetic over tones???...like you da man but I gotta do this.sowwie but I gotta diss you type shit??
    ...DISS tracks are supposed to be DEATH...No Remorse...You Die Now!!

oh and Gangstaz dont fire fuccin warning shots
    shit is too funny...
    but yeah it was coo doe....
    test
  3. Rogue-Reiser

Rogue-Reiser New Member

Nice track DZ... keep doin ya thing man hopefully one day u make it big and sell out and make us stop listening to you =)
    test
  4. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

^haha thats a famous dz line
    test
  5. In-Vek

In-Vek New Member

kamikaze is apparently a raging homo
    test
  6. S.E. BarZ

S.E. BarZ New Member

iight... Im glad you liked the track, but there aint no apologetic overtones here, I stick to what I say and never turn back... DZK is an over-rated punk bitch, I said that Im not gonna deny the fact that he's nice... because he is, if you listen to hip hop, you know that the kid is nice... no runnin from it, feel me? however... he is OVER RATED... kinda like USC (beside the point)

but anywayz... 2nd off...
    I dissed him because I feel that I can beat him... simple as that. There was never a "sorry but I had to" bit in my script, feel me?

and most importantly... Im not gonna come online and put myself out like a gangsta... I'll save that for when its needed homie, you dont know me, but you can ask about me... so ima take a line from you here real quick and just say "shit is too funny"

now... besides all those reasons you have for not likin my shit... now that they have all been cleared up... you must love me? I doubt it...
    test
  7. Taylor_Graham

Taylor_Graham Token White Guy

shit was pretty dope... u came good, coulda been better... wasnt really feeling kollision's diss
    test
  8. big bad mike

big bad mike probably cool

test
  9. big bad mike

big bad mike probably cool

i remember when dzk used to have some attention but was in nimrods shadow now hes all grown up lol

hey diss me dzk i need some downloads!!!
    test
  10. slumpyjohnson

slumpyjohnson I.K.E. B!TCH!!!

when I listened to it...it felt like you were saying....my bad but I gotta do this...at least in the beginning. That's my opinion. For the record: Your diss was better than KOLLISIONZ...

I just dont know why cats play his game when they battle him. If you get in the ring have your own gameplan...don't play someone elses game..anyway...Do You.
    I dont love you or hate you doggy. Respect is the best you can hope for and yeah your track was respectable. Hey, how about lets just say I respect you....
    sounds good dont it? Now go peep my fuccin track you fuccin slacker!!!!

Stay ^^^ thata way!

Slump

Keep bangin playa....
    test
  11. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

the plot thickens in here....

I would agree wit big bad mike that gettin dissed by DZK would be good for plays....but gettin dissed is never cool....so, in honor of my new track, I say go ahead wit that

peace
    Envizion
    test
  12. MaseGage

MaseGage Medicated Productions

hahahahah!

Quoted For Truth.
    test
  13. S.E. BarZ

S.E. BarZ New Member

slumpy... respect is mutual
    test
  14. iLLeStEssential

iLLeStEssential iLLeStEssentialz

test
  15. ran-dom31z3d

ran-dom31z3d formaly know as gdot

its funny one sumone one says shit to dzk some random person jumps in and defends him if he can cut some on track then let him handle people talking you people are extra.
    but dzk fell of bad.
    test
  16. Kollision

Kollision Rapper & Such

LoL...

#1:

DZK-- you = suck my dick. u lost.

#2:

he takes my initiated diss seriously??!?!?! wow...ok...
    ima drop against him next time i get in the lab...honestly i think he's trash and so does 75% of the rest of soundclick...

i mean, i dont take shit like soundclick as a career-builder...but since Drew does...why dont i?? i mean damn--i did 1 diss to him that was 2 mins long and i got 14,000 plays on my site in 2 weeks. shows how much d/r's he has...tru?? yes,. i think so.

DZK--enuff w/ the online gangster shit...that wasnt' even my # that u spit in the track...that was about a year ago when i had nextel hahaha....but yo===just call me or e-mail me on my new number and we'll set a fight or a battle up -- "on video".... and we'll show the internet (since u said its international).. who is the man on a 1-1 brawl/battle...

until u man the fuck up and do this shit face to face...dont say my name. ur bitch. always will be.

so go on and cry now because your mommy and daddy didnt get you the new fuckin Motif keyboard u been dreamin' of for the last week.

'nuff said
    -KOLLISION-
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Let's get a few things straight... I'll only address this lame shit once.

1. You are the one who initiated this, out of thin air, so deal with it.
    2. You obviously did it for online attention or because you were "mad at me" - both of which are equally queer since we don't know each other and we've barely talked except for the 600 messages you sent me over a few weeks, YEARS AGO, trying to get me on your tracks.
    3. You do the exact same shit I do online, which is post tracks. So don't play that "career builder" card in front me, just because people listen to my shit. I don't control that. Sorry if I want to develop a fanbase, but if you haven't heard, that's what artists are doing these days.
    4. That "75% of soundclick" comment is retarded.
    5. I pissed you off enough to make you challenge me to a fight, ONLINE...
    6. ...And that means, you're a sissy-ass fag.
    7. And for the record, you can't "lose" a battle, without having voters and shit, which I thought you actually knew since you're the champion of all battling.

And I wouldn't even consider the track you wrote a "battle" - it seemed more like the rest of your music which is a steaming pile of uninformed petty little whiny bullshit showcasing your own suburban middle-class problems... Which coincidentally was the bulk of your "disses" to me in that track, despite the fact that I haven't even lived with or received a dime from my parents for oh, I don't know, like SIX FUCKING YEARS? So since you decided to write a little fantasy and pawn it off as this ultra-harsh personal diss to me, somebody you know nothing about, I decided to do the same. Except mine was a little more accurate, wasn't it?

So go ahead and write 100 tracks back to me, take your time... The only reason I dissed you is because I was burnt out on writing music one day and I felt like lashing out at a retard. So there you have it. Mission accomplished. The world is back to normal. Go polish your trophies. Nobody gives a shit anymore.

[ps: I've had a "Motif" for a long time and I paid for it myself].
    test
  18. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

test
  19. Doza

Doza New Member

dont worry he challenged me to a fight aswell. I was scared for like 30 seconds but then I realized he actually meant he was going to fight me online. He's a computer hacker so I guess Im not that worried I got firewall and shit so it'll be ok.

but Kollision by the way I'll see you in Baltimore when you come down
    test
  20. Real-ism

Real-ism New Member

yo yall taking this shit too deep this is the internet kid dont forget that i mean if yall got beef from the block or some ye i dig but the internet come on yall
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.