DZK - Kollision Diss

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In-Vek

In-Vek New Member

umm diss was ok...

but like....uhhh....that kamikaze dude...is a fucking re re and stuff.......how many times have u got murdered by DZK?....and you STILL refuse to accept it.......geez man.....
    test
  2. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

really?

maybe I'll shit on you later this week
    test
  3. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

nah, no more attention

you had 5 fuckin chances to beat me, to my 2.

2 is enough
    test
  4. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

take your time, please
    test
  5. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

lmao why are a whole bunch of DZK's aliases in this thread?

anyways, peeping your shit now..
    test
  6. Infinite Skillz

Infinite Skillz R.E.A.L. Emcee

Dear DZK,
    I am a really big fan. I'm going to write a diss track to you and have one of my boys tell you about it so you make some hot shit for the rest of your fans. I realize this will cause a temporary boost to my page views until a critical mass of people realize that I am not as talented as my mom tells me I am. After that I will slowly fade to (increased) obscurity, but that is ok. I know that I will have spawned another great song. Some day people will tell stories about the song that created the Kollision Index which measures disses per bar. I will be (in)famous forever.

Signed,
    Kollision

P.S. Ridiculously entertaining track.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13182674#post13182674
    test
  7. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

test
  8. S.E. BarZ

S.E. BarZ New Member

you know... Im done with this thread after this... I just have to say it...

DZK = bitch
    lemme tell you why... everybody knows that DZK can battle, and this is true, Im not here to say that DZK isnt talented or that dzk doesnt have what it takes, its obvious that he does, everybody that calls his fans dickriders are just hatin on him for no reason, and I'll admit that I may have called his fans dickriders, but the truth is this... if you are a fan of any rapper... does that make you a dickrider? for example... Nas is my favorite rapper of all time, I own all his cd's and love everything about the way he does his thing... does that make me a dickrider? no, it doesnt... this is not why dzk is a bitch
    DZK is a bitch because of two reasons... DZK posts up tracks and leaves the board, comes back to see what people have to say and then leaves again, how many of you guys in here droppin links ever get them hit by DZK? not a damn one of yall... he wants to see what people think about his shit... he dont give a fuck about the tracks yall be postin! obviously... you can just stop postin ya fuckin links, cuz he aint gon' hit em! lol...

second of all, when I dropped my diss on dz... it wasnt only for me... it was for MADD people hittin me up sayin "yo, you should battle dzk... I think you got a shot against him" and so I did... after I dropped that track however, I had half the fuckin rm board leavin posts on my soundclick board tellin me it was the hardest diss they've ever heard against this kat... after hearing those remarks, I was sure that DZK probably heard people sayin the same shit... I dont know about yall... but if somebody dissed me, ANYBODY dissed me, and I heard people sayin "that was the hardest barz diss I ever heard" I ReALLY doubt that I wouldnt be tryin to defend myself... Im not only sayin this about myself..... the whole reason im sayin this is because DZK said before in one of his threads that there were plenty of people that dropped disses on him that could have probably beat him... and you know what? who does he reply to? kollision... who the fuck is kollision? I mean, I aint got nothin against the kat at all... he's doin his thing. he also replied to some kats from another board or some shit that dropped 50 disses on him... each one sucked...
    my point?
    IF YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE DISSIN YOU THAT CAN BEAT YOU... WHY DONT YOU BATTLE THEM?! why dont you challenge yourself? instead of battlin kids spittin thru a tapedeck while their boys beatbox? Im not sayin battle me! Im sayin battle somebody nice...
    BANG!!
    test
  9. MaseGage

MaseGage Medicated Productions

Word - the dude is good, so he doesn't need to peep other peoples shit to get people to check his.

People actually listen to him for enjoyment. Why are you here BarZ? He didn't drop his link in your last thread...

I don't know about you, but if i was gettin 700 hits from this site alone without peepin links, i wouldn't be peepin links...

[EDIT] And I forgot - Nice track DZK.
    test
  10. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

haha..good shit man
    aye, congrats on breakin the 5 million plays bro.

holla back if you can, i got some beats that might be up ya alley..and ya know you dont gotta pay for shit if you wanna hit one up..lol

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=959017

i'd definately like to know what you think.

(were you on mp3.com back in the day right before they shut down? if so that #1 spot your tearin up was mine till I took almost a 3 year offline break...haha, producers don't need a #1 spot anyway. I did a collab with wyshmaster called 'wysh u was boss' maybe you remember)

stay up, get down, puff in, blow out
    test
  11. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

man, #1...

Total Posts: 17,123 (12.85 posts per day)
    Referrals: 228

I participate plenty at this site (and I've spent the last four years doing the exact shit your little faggot ass is whining about). People hit me up all day to peep their shit on AIM, and I'm supposed to peep their links in my thread, too? When I've done that for four fucking years? Okay.

#2...

I don't know who the fuck you are, so shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a fuck about you, or your faggot diss. I dissed Kollision randomly because I felt like writing. If I ever diss you, it'll be randomly, because I feel like writing. It has nothing to do with the skill level of my opponent. It has nothing to do with the cliche diss you wrote (which I've never heard) with all the same wack fucking cliche disses somebody else already came up with.

And I have battled plenty of nice people - feel free to ask around and find out who. But do us all a favor and shut the fuck up about shit you have no idea about, thanks.
    test
  12. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

nice diss

but im pretty sure there not gonna hand out real gold trophy's at battle comps.. haha every one ive got is plastic to :(

die fucks
    test
  13. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

^haha

just like my little league trophies

but I'm not on the internet challenging MLB teams to games and shit

haha
    test
  14. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

I dunno, man....I might just be a nobody on this site and in the internet rap game and all, but I've listened to a lot of these DZK disses on the quiet tip....I feel like Barz spit one of the more credible disses, bout 20 times better than the average, I'ma diss DZK for attention shits....
    but I will say this, I can't hate on the not returnin all these links, because by now, you got a hundred cats droppin links at a time...plus, I can speak at least for me when I say, I wish I didn't have to politic to get plays any more....

that being said, you know a cat named DJ Blurry Vision from the DC area?? real name is Clint

peace,
    Envizion
    test
  15. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

DZ stfu cause you honestly know what would happen if you did drop at the same time as me lmao hilarious and attention hahahaha shit son youre fuckin lame
    test
  16. MaseGage

MaseGage Medicated Productions

Son...honestly - i'm tired of reading your bullshit all over this topic.

Don't you have anything better to do? Like maybe bump your last song on this forum...maybe somebody might actually listen to it ;)
    test
  17. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

you think you lost to me because we didnt drop at the same time?

lmao

they posted the shit in the audio battles section, you didn't get a SINGLE vote
    test
  18. Urban AKA

Urban AKA Proper Respect

Doesn't really matter. I'd run a #2 on a lot of you.
    Stop whining.
    test
  19. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

LMAO

That is the exact reason I hate this forum

Crib: N-Dub (WA)

I stopped posting before you started. It amazes me..almost 5 years and this shit is still the same. Ya need to get ya azz offline now since your king of the mountain right now and fuck around with some real peeps that aint playin like they the worlds hardest thug because they got some points on the rep level icon at rm.com.

I know you just said you dont wanna peep everyones shit but....
    holla at me and check out at least my top track. I could hook you up if ya feelin it.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=959017
    and if you ain..I aint trippin do ya thing. but I have some filthy mc's you could collab with that aint fuckin around online

peace
    test
  20. - Artie -

- Artie - MacMillion

Dzk responded to one of my song threads back when I had like 30 posts.

I didnt realize then that it was rare. I should have treasured it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.