DZK - Kollision Diss

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.E. BarZ

S.E. BarZ New Member

Battle me... just do it
    test
  2. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

test
  3. slumpyjohnson

slumpyjohnson I.K.E. B!TCH!!!

i found the Kollision track...naw DZK killed em...Kollision did a good show...it was kinda long and borin.....
    he wasn't even close....
    and even if he was close
    close only counts in darts and horseshoes...

Kollision is aigh doe...wasn't feelin the homo homo lines...

Slump
    test
  4. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

I wasn't call him gay.. I was referring to what he wrote about the guy, and I was just saying it's gay that the guy he was dissing is all like that
    test
  5. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

hahahahahaha all the dickridin makes me sick but its hilarious dont defend youre Idol you little fags hahahahaha Yo DZ suck a dick son !!!!
    test
  6. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

dickriding?

you mean like the 2 notes you posted in here already? or the 5 diss-tracks you've made to me? or the countless messages you've sent me to ask to collab?

oh, wait, you're talking about them

nah, they're not "dickriders."
    test
  7. Doza

Doza New Member

good drop on this bamma DZ. hit me up when you get the chance.
    test
  8. slumpyjohnson

slumpyjohnson I.K.E. B!TCH!!!

For the record I'm neutral dawg. Trust me if I thought Kollisions drop was better I woulda said it LOUD and CLEAR. It wasn't better it was aight. Diss tracks SHOULD NOT BE STORYS...they should be verbal a$$ whuppins. I am neutral and will remain neutral unless you owe me money....then I'll hunt you down and chop off your nuts and feed them to you potna

Aight I'll get out the thread now
    test
  9. HalfbreedDemon

HalfbreedDemon Halfbreed

slumpy johnson you are the shit
    test
  10. MagicFX

MagicFX Idle

DZK is that fuckin dude..

I got mad respect for this fella..

your music is heat man.
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

dzk is funny as fuck and it seems like he didn't even try in this diss track yet still killed it.

Nice shit.

LOL@the Kamakrazy going at dzk again.

I guess every year they have to battle. LOL!
    test
  12. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i dunno..
    niggas still to this day jump on dzk on some "yo why dudes even diss you, shit you killed him" bullshit..

i dont think 1 time have i ever really heard dzk shit on anyone.. except someone with an offbeat flow, kollision aint offbeat he do shows and do his thing, he live like 10 min from where i go college

ps: what does upstate ny have to do with "how can he be poor" ???
    upstate doesnt mean rich houses haha, i wish, id love to live in a HUGE house

i hate when niggas act like "you aint the city you upstate you aint shit"

i aint even from utica, i done chilled there a lot though this last year, around elizabeth, mvcc and cornhill, i bet if you walked down james st with that attitude of being upstate meaning aint no one crazy enough to jump you, or everyone rich, then you def gonna lose somethin. my mans from that area, and i done heard some stories, only see few little things.
    i aint even think kollision get along with my mans and his friends tho haha, its all love tho hiphop aint no boundaries
    test
  13. KamikazeLyricist

Well lets see here the 5 disses no not 5 faggot AND you told me this quote on quote last battle " Drop tonight and so will I " what kinda Big Bad MC takes then after talkin that BIG GAME a month to respond and bit all my lines I mean seeriously bitch I dare you to stup up and actually drop at the same time ....
    and Collab hell no son Im good wit that hahaha POW asked for a collab like 2 years ago holy shit thats funny you still stuck on that ....
    face me son quit bein pussy set a due date then I'll never even say youre name again if you actually give a far battle I mean people see you as unstoppable but you aint never won 1 of the 300 tourneys you been in HMMMM guesss that means when you have no choice but to drop when youre supposed to it actually shows youre battle level ..... so basically stfu DZ and step up son FOR ONCE !!!!
    test
  14. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

nice drop dz..shit was funny as hell
    test
  15. WordStylez

WordStylez New Member

Kamikaze...from what I've heard of your music and what I've heard of DZK's, he would fucking murder you. I haven't even heard the diss tracks or anything, but his music is on one level, and your music isn't even on the level below it.
    test
  16. Past Tense

Past Tense Expect The Unexpected

aight peepin this shit now

Production - This shit of course is hot - 10/10

Flow - Your flow is really nice....not the way that X did it which makes it even better-8.5/10

Emotion - Ur emotion works perfectly cuz u sounding like u mean everything u say - 9.5/10

Pressense - ur pressense fits the beat perfectly def. a type of beat i could see u riding-9/10

Lyrics - Ur lyrics are nice u diss him pretty nice......u def. got some of the best lyricism online and offline - 10/10

Overall-this is a good diss track..but nothin i'd bump on a reg. basis..its just one of those u hear it and be like DAMMMMN tracks and then just turn it off ya feel me..its hot tho - 8/10

return the favor - http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=958725
    test
  17. KamikazeLyricist

you think so you fuckin loser Vendettas family needs to die of cancer !!!!!
    test
  18. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

dzk is good with the muffins

jus like a lesbian
    pun intended
    test
  19. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

Anybody on this site would have to step down to steel toe you.
    test
  20. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

I Just think it's funny that dude keeps coming back to argue, I mean - he did his thing, dropped his shit and that should be it, do we really need to get a whole, 6 responses claiming why and so forth?

[dunno]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.